Poland is ready to accept German refugees

Poland is ready to accept German refugees.

Other urls found in this thread:

oecdbetterlifeindex.org/topics/safety/
web.archive.org/web/20160408214749/http://www.oecdbetterlifeindex.org/topics/safety/
quora.com/profile/Fares-Alahmar
youtube.com/watch?v=5koXj7vy67w
wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/7,114881,20446533,bild-mezczyzna-uzbrojony-w-maczete-zabil-kobiete-na-ulicy.html#BoxNewsImg
obserwatorfinansowy.pl/tematyka/makroekonomia/polska-kraj-dzietnosci-nizszej-niz-w-chinach/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

but your picture shows germans being kept out

>Slavic country
>Safe
Casimir, please

How is Poland safer than places like Switzerland, Luxembourg, Portugal and similar smaller European countries. They seem like they would be the safest.

>60%

nice try pavel but i still need my car

proofs

I'd rather die in a terror attack than having to live in the shithole called Poland.

>safest country in Europe
Pretty sure it will be Iceland desu senpai

im moving to poland kurwa

fuck off cunt, we're not 99.9% homogenous anymore. Today It's 94% Poles 5% Ukrainians 0,8% Germans and 0,2 other.

PS:śląskie kurwy liczę jak naszych. Mamy już 2 jebane miliony ukraińców kurwa, posrało do reszty?

so why are you coming here in masses, instead of staying in your safe white christian utopia?

coming back from toilet cleaning doesnt count

underrated.

Kek

>tribalist establishment climber detected

thanks but i'll pass. even poles don't want to live in poland, they rather come over here to clean our toilets.

Your car is already waiting for you here

>How is Poland safer

Less non-whites than any of those you mentioned.

is it really that surprising?

also fuck off we are full

They strategically misinterpret most of the open borders policy of the EU.

Plus dirt poor and the fact that starting shit will get you beaten by the locals means most Euro trouble makers don't want to be there.

Not anymore. Too many Mehmets and Achmeds.

care to comment on this picture?

biggest negative is that its full of polish people though

forgot the link

oecdbetterlifeindex.org/topics/safety/

This probably doesn't count millions of mudslimes being ready to blow up, just those who already blew up.

Rare American bantz spotted in the wilds of Sup Forums!

They've changed their methodology recently. Now instead of the assault rates they use muh feels of safety as an indicator.

web.archive.org/web/20160408214749/http://www.oecdbetterlifeindex.org/topics/safety/

nah, they apparently update this study like 2x a year, because when I google OECD safety if found a shitload of threads on reddit about Poland being the safest. Germany and France would be lower, because there's a question if you feel safe walking alone at night, I bet that more people would say no now

it wasn't the assault rate, it was crimes reported

>it wasn't the assault rate

>Poland, Hungary and Russia hate us because we don't want hundreds of thousands of their plumbers
>Despite the fact we've got literally the exact same issues and warnings about Europe
Why so hypocritical?

>it also correlates with hiv+ map
top lel

kek

> Slav countries
> Not safe for Slavs
> Casimir
What the fuck are you on about

You started importing cultural enrichers before it was cool m8

Poland is the second safest country in the world? Where do all the SEA counties like Singapore and Japan fall in?

We took a couple of thousand British Raj Sikhs and Hindus before it was cool to accept hundreds of thousands of Arabs, sure.

btfo

Been to Poland a few times with the family. So nice not seeing niggers, Indians, Muslims, Mexicans etc all over the fucking place. Wish I could work from home there and live.

>Poland is ready to accept German refugees.
But we would need lebensraum for them!

Asian Hivemind Insectoid graphs

it's quite simple, to get the assault rate, people have to report the assault, even the homicide figures aren't accurate

>Fares Alahmar

I already have been there visting my uncle, nice country

>because there's a question if you feel safe walking alone at nigh
green eyed, slavic face and blond hair here. I have pants full of shit everytime i cross bydlo terrority when coming back home from party. Always have pack of ciggs with you, no matter you smoke or not, they work as wpierdol resistance.

Do they count to that homicide's number, pedos and rapers killed by civilians as well? Like, wtf. when someone is kill, national media use it as biggest sensation.

I work with alot of poles and i have to say they are the only last hope for yurop.

Their women are also extremely hot and their men hardened alphas.

Based Poland

quora.com/profile/Fares-Alahmar

>GIA gemologist, computer engineer, lifetime natural bodybuilder & trainer, atheist, apolitical, sapiosexual, polyamorous, and a militant Pizza enthusiast!

Good point of reference.

Letting in Germans is how you lost half your clay in the 11th-14th centuries. Work on your birthrate instead.

Unless you have a good reason to question those numbers I won't be taking you seriously itt anymore.

(checking trips)
There are however some requirements for White Fucking Man Refugees from western countries:

1) Good teeth.
2) Fluent-level of speaking the following words "Kurwa" and "Zarzutka"
3) A

~3 milion muslims don't appear out of thin air unless you're Merkel

>Work on your birthrate instead.
Funny coming from you

fpbp

Poland fertility rate: 1.29
USA: 1.86

How many Pollacks does it take to properly post in a thread?

More than one apparently, because this faggot thought he needed to quote everyone in it.

Chyba cię pogięło

No. Poland only trades with Germany, what happens in Germany is none of our business. They still secretly hate Poland, or at least dislike

Germans have made just too many bad things in the past to recover. I think most of Germany will be islamic, because Germans are empty. Germany has proven to be a cultural disaster, what awaits such countries is only conquest by a different form of culture. Christianity is finished for Germany and the West. Now it will have to thrive elsewhere

Sorry I'm on Sup Forums for 4 weeks or so, need to accommodate, but Thank You for your input I will keep that in mind next time.

guess what, most of that difference is accounted for by niggers and spics.

Try being told you're shit and need to bend over for everyone who as much as mentions muh 6 billion for decades on no end.

Read Feliks Koneczny. He thought of Germany (except catholic regions) as a foreign body in Europe. So much of Germany has proven to be a failure that it can only be conquered by islam

if you pay good price, I can rent you out a 65 m2 flat in central Warsaw.

good maybe that way we can slowly retake prussia.

2.Co to kurwa jest zarzutka? Gdzie tak mówią?

e-learning
youtube.com/watch?v=5koXj7vy67w

5. not important, your bike will get stolen either you can ride it or not

>Serbia

Na wykopie. Tak przetłumaczyli "bait"

Thanks kurwa, we just might be forced to do so.

On the flipside, finally we would be allowed to wear "the old uniforms" again. Always a silver lining, right?

if six million can dissappear into thin air three million can appear out of thin air.

>Poland is ready to accept German refugees.
dont do this
they will ruin you from withing. they'll invite the same shitskins to poland that they invited to ruin germany.

at least check if they're leftists and keep those out

ha

It is INSANE how climate changed here.

Some years ago if you walked past 22:00/10PM there was good chance that polish chavs called "dresy" would kick your arse and steal your shit.

Now they will simply check if you are polish/white and give you a pat on the back.

>wallonia
kek

Nah germans dont hate poland. Especially after the refugeewaves poles are seen as Top-Tier Aussländer. There is even more and more interesst in poland itself.

Companys here rather give jobs to poles than germans sometimes.

My stepfather is importing workers from poland cause they work hard and dont complain.

Its Poles>Russian>Roaches>rest

I was born in poland myself and have a horibble polish name no german can pronounce. At the moment there is more positiv discrimination than everything else.

yo polebro check this

wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/wiadomosci/7,114881,20446533,bild-mezczyzna-uzbrojony-w-maczete-zabil-kobiete-na-ulicy.html#BoxNewsImg

the pregnant women that got killed was polish.

>they will ruin you from withing. they'll invite the same shitskins to poland that they invited to ruin germany
no chance kraut, this land and our people are ot like yours. What you consider leftists are, here doesn't even exist. The most leftist of my friends are sharing shit with #StopIslamizacjiEuropy hashtag(stop an islamisation of Europe) and they are far left.

How would the Polish feel about an Englishman moving there?

Well I'm skeptical of that. The only moment when Germans could have any respect for Poland would be if there was a kind of disproportion between two countries. Like in the XVth century when Germans voluntarily wanted to be incorporated. Will that be the case - Idk. But Germans for sure dislike Poland. And remember that in protestant countries, what you're told in public, may be different from what one thinks in private

>What you consider leftists are, here doesn't even exist

thats why i tell you to not let a significant numbers of germans into your land. unironically.
80%+ of them are hardcore have an ultra leftist way of thinking. these people WILL keep pushing their progressiveness no matter where they go, no matter what happens.

dont fucking underestimate the leftist cancer, my man.

Funnily enough, this is mostly true.
I legitimately don't know or see anyone supporting muslim "refugees" here, even the punkrock leftards are openly anti-, especially after all the France happenings recently.

I'm sure such people exist, but so far they may not exist as well.

Based Poland. Glad I got you and Czech as neighbors.

But tell me: Do Poles really hate Russians and Germans? (I'm half Russian half German, so would people accept me?)

>wykop
>zarzutka
Dlaczego mnie to nie dziwi

>half Russian half German
ultimate poland hate machine

It's mostly posturing for the sake of politics and chinese origami boards.

As long as you're not waving antifaschiste aktion or commie flags in public, most people won't care.

PAPIEŻ TIME

probably wouldn't mind but remember we're just memeing here, Sup Forums is satire

obserwatorfinansowy.pl/tematyka/makroekonomia/polska-kraj-dzietnosci-nizszej-niz-w-chinach/

co to jest kurwa wykop? bait to zanęta po polsku. Co to za zjeby pierdole tam są?

Slava Wielikiej Serbii,
>pic related is about croatians and 3rd side misinformation companies hired by them to shill against Serbia.
Hre in Poland people know about croatians going full nazi during WWII and before Yugoslavian war. You are not innocent and pure angel, but niether Croats. You both have gone full retard, but it's not like bad-serbs and good-croats they shill in the west, USA will pay one day for Belgrad, soon, Poles never forget and always fight with glory for those who need help.

>polish (((art)))