How will the new season go down in this age of SJWs?

Given that the last time the show aired SJWs weren't really prominent. Will it pander to them, like having an episode where Larry upsets a Trump voter, and all his other "victims" are straight white men? Or will he unleash the biggest triggering?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_nS66IvbvcI
youtube.com/watch?v=PK-DSm--rww
youtube.com/watch?v=_iENMor5V5o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't get your hopes up. It's the 2010's...

hell probably do the former and make it seem to us like the latter

He seems like the type of guy who doesn't care about politics.

He's definitely a liberal and has said as such a couple of times in the show.

Back in 2011 and before though, America society wasn't overwhelmed by victim culture. I don't know if he'd get away with half the stuff on Curb in this day and age.

He'll do something to trigger the alt-right SJW's and then Sup Forums will spam stupid unfunny memes about him on Sup Forums 24/7

Why? Always Sunny can say faggot and nigger and are still cheered when they turn up to pride parades.

He's Jewish so he can literally do whatever he wants and no one who matters will criticize him.

Who gives a fuck? LD will do LD.

I don't think he'll write it with college kids in mind.

What? He's a liberal activist, but he's old school not a fucking far left SJW cry baby or a alt right safe spacer.

>It's a Larry Davis says nigger episode

remember he's jewish so those he's going to mention the holocaust to people and have a oppression olympics

He'll probably do one episode where he upsets Christians and then Sup Forums will sperg out about how he's literally trying to wipe out the white race just by being Jewish, even though Sup Forums only pretend to be Christian because they think it'll upset Muslims.

I don't think CYE will have that much of a change, this is Larry David we're talking about here

because It's Always Sunny is objectively funny because of that they get the pass. Curb is objectively funny too and Larry David is a jew so liberals will give him a double pass

He appeared in Current Year Man's "fuck 2016" sequence last year, so you can bet on at least 1 anti-Drumpf episode.

What?

The only time I recall the holocaust being mentioned in the retire series it's played for a gag involving a contestant from Survivor.

larry david doesnt really care about PC crap

I don't have much hope for the new season, desu, I mean his best friends are that Wanda girl and Rosie O'Donnell, ffs. Get ready for a massive disappointment and LD taking a dump on everything he stood for.

>Back in 2011 and before though, America society wasn't overwhelmed by victim culture

How exactly new are you?

Notice the pre-emptive "I sure hope he doesn't make fun of daddy, or else!" by the cockbreath trumpette mouthbreather.
You're not killing the first amendment, you diabetic cocksuckers. Get over it.

But if he approaches it the same way he went at Israel/Palestine then it will be a good episode.

no one gives sjws the attention they crave other than the people on this site and reddit

imagine being this angry, all the time, where half your words are insults

Larry has enough power to do what he wants.

Doubt it's too different from the other seasons.

imagine being this needy, always begging for insults like a bitch.

the wonderful world of the left

OP here.

I actually didn't support Trump, and I'm not even American. I just think a "DUDE TRUMP IS BAD LMAO" gag would be so cheap and predictable - basically the antithesis of what makes Curb such a great show - as literally every American comedian is running that sentiment into the ground.

>I just think a "DUDE TRUMP IS BAD LMAO" gag would be so cheap and predictable - basically the antithesis of what makes Curb such a great show - as literally every American comedian is running that sentiment into the ground.
So essentially you want to stop it before it happens. It's only "cheap and predictable" because you can't handle the bantz.
Just look at all of the Colbert threads. trumpfags are worse than tumblr hambeasts when it comes to getting triggered.
That said, I think Larry David is a good enough writer not to need to focus on politics or current events.

You probably think Amy Schumer and Samantha Bee are funny.

It's 2017!! Everyone is actually offended by everything now so this is what he will do. I didn't fucking say that the show was like that before. This is how fucking life is in 2017 especially in the fucking industry right now.

You probably think Sam Hyde is funny. Do your parents a favor and kill yourself.

>whines about people getting offended easily
>wants to prevent potential trump jokes because they hurt his feelings
Were you born retarded, son?

>muh SJWs police media and they will destroy who disagrees

get a life you dumb ass nigger

I don't, actually. Fuck off back to BuzzFeed.

Jerry chirped SJWs last year. Him and Larry think the same so I doubt they're pander to them.

>Its a Sup Forums is already whining over imagined things that trigger them episode.

You clearly have never seen a single episode of anything Larry David

I don't even know what that is. You web 2.0 kids with your crazy web logs.

>alt-right SJW's

People with half a billion dollars of net worth don't give a flying fuck

See: Dr. Dre

He's making another season? Oh god yes, I've never been so glad that Larry David is a money-loving whore.

I really want to hear Larry say "you my nigga" again for lulz
I'd love to see
>muslims=terrorist episode. Only to have Larry be right but he can't say anything about it
>people in economy using the first class lav on the plane and making Larry wait
>muslims getting more sympathy than Jews and Larry gets jealous

youtube.com/watch?v=_nS66IvbvcI

kys

>It's only "cheap and predictable" because you can't handle the bantz.
No, it's cheap and predictable because it's easy and everyone's doing it for ratings. Nothing these comedians do or say about the man will be as funny or obnoxious as Trump is already, so their jokes pale in comparison. It saps the humor out of the act and leaves nothing but pathetic vindictiveness, which is boring and gay to watch.
>tfw to smart for Trump-era political humor

>No, it's cheap and predictable because it's easy and everyone's doing it for ratings.
It's almost as if making fun of the president is a thing, as it has always been.
>He's already a funny guy, nobody should be allowed to mock him.
You're about as subversive as artillery fire, and that pic screams "dunning-kruger," which I hear is an epidemic over at /r/the_donald.

>How will the new season go down in this age of SJWs
idk ask yourself you fucking SJW. You goddamn know you're asking for trigger warnings for cuckservatives. He's going to make fun of you.

Nothing happened to Eastbound and Down or Vice Principals. HBO generally don't care when it comes to their comedies.

>Sup Forums - Television & Film
>THE place to go for website recommendations.

yeah you're called sjw-right you sjw faggot.

This. I doubt his political views were much different when he was working on Seinfeld but he realizes people don't want to hear preachy crap.

Pretty sure he just does Curb for fun. HBO will keep producing it as long as Larry still feels like doing it no matter how much time there is between seasons.

do you even watch this show?

Our LD dawg he is subtil before all ; he can pass the message he wants because he is talented, his intention and the inner message never been racist youtube.com/watch?v=PK-DSm--rww

>"You wanna check my penis?"

>Larry David is a money-loving whore.
Implying he's given a shit about money since the late 90's.

He makes Curb episodes when he gets bored and has filled enough notebooks with useable material.

>alt right sjws

You leftists are really doubling down on this narrative lately

I dunno, the modern progressive left is pretty anti-semitic.

>You leftists are really doubling down on this narrative lately
lol implying you sjw-right fags haven't been doing all the doubling down for us.

lol
>I'm rubber and you're glue and anti-semitism bounces off of me and sticks to you

Being a whiny little bitch is not something that depends on political spectrum, as proven by both Sup Forums and tumblr.

>implying he gives a shit about whether or not Curb is profitable
He's pretty much set for life with the Seinfeld money, like Jerry
Curb is just what he does for fun, just like how Jerry does Comedians in Cars

Got dem, nuke him when he is lying down

He has referenced his distaste for republicans numerous times in his own show.

>wouldn't sleep with a 9/10 because she was a Bush supporter despite getting a free pass from his wife
>tries to get into a new country club that is primarily WASPs and Republicans by pretending to be republican
>Jeff Greene's brother is an idiot republican

It never really bothered me because he doesn't really go full SJW with it, and his show isn't about politics, it's about some old cranky guy who puts himself in awkward situations.

Theres a difference between mocking something and being facetious and parading through the streets and demanding changes. You're a faggot leftist from Reddit that uses a discord with your faggot leftist friends to try and spin this narrative and change Sup Forums from within

But this show wasn't political at all, I don't see why that would change.
Its just an old man getting into akward situations

Watch the newest season of Veep. Mandel doesn't give a fuck, and I doubt David does either.

It's a show. It's entertainment. Seinfeld didn't give a fuck either.

>tfw Sup Forums has always been the contrarian board
>tfw cuckservatives are learning that the hard way
You're establishment fags now. Best to learn to appreciate the taste of shit, because you're going to be eating a lot of it.

They're jews. Immune to the sjw mindvirus.

His views were never a big deal because he doesn't pretend that his ideas are the right ones but are just his preferences.

>It's almost as if making fun of the president is a thing, as it has always been.
except from 2008 to 2017 :^)

>implying Larry David didn't shit on groveling kikes all the time
youtube.com/watch?v=_iENMor5V5o
waste of quads desu

He's not intentionally funny, and I don't think you know what subversive means if shouting "Drumpf" and "Cheeto Hitler" to a bunch of people who already agree with you is your idea of subversion.

SJW trend will be dead by the time the new season airs. It's in its death throes now.

is this a joke? the jewish neuroticism is the reason for all this shit

Sure is an exclusively left wing thing to do, yes sir. :^)

I'm not a social justice warrior for the right wing cause like all the Sup Forumstards on this site. That said, I do think Larry would be a coward if he doesn't incorporate this into the season. This is all his show is about, and with people walking on eggshells these days it'd be just another thing for him to get annoyed at.

It'd be really weird if he completely sidestepped it.

His best friend Jerry Seinfeld constantly complains about it, so you'd figure he would make this a part of the show.

those are entirely different groups of people. try a little harder with your bait.

>Sam Hyde
Literally who

Yes, everyone who falls into the SJW or alt-right designation just popped out of thin air two years ago, right? Don't be retarded.

he's left-leaning but gives zero fucks about political correctness

the show will be fine

You don't remember when he refused to sleep with a woman because she was a Republican?

Come on, man.

Huh? I don't really get what you're saying here. Do you think I'm defending anti-semitism on the right? If so, you're wrong. But OP was talking about SJWs, who are generally on the left.

Not even pro trump, but this might be the worst post i have ever seen on here.