Why is this faggot getting so much more attention this election...

Why is this faggot getting so much more attention this election? Is this an attempt to get independent voters away from Trump?

Probably, although anyone who makes the switch would have to be retarded given that his policies are closer to Hillary

Trump might lose Utah because of him (right now the polls show a three-way tie)

It's important to remember that if an independent polls 10%, they will only get about 2% in the actual election because no one actually votes for them.

Because the average voter is smart enough to know that Trump and Clinton are trash

LOL you got baited bad. Poll was for the most liberal county in Utah. The true statewide polls show an easy Trump victory.

because we have 2 of the most disliked mainstream candidates to ever run for the presidency?

No, because he's polling higher than normal.

Obviously most Americans forget Perot splitting the vote got the first Clinton elected.

Yes, he will steal a lot of votes from Trump, since Libertarians have always supported Republicans because they know the Libertarian Party has no infrastructure to beat both the Democrat Party and the Republican Party in a general election. Libertarians may sometimes vote Republican, but they never vote Democrat.

I don't know why the Libertarian Party even bothers running. My only reasoning is that they want to get enough polling to get into the debates, and hopefully drop some high-density redpills on the audience, Sup Forums.wad style, while the whole country is paying attention. If Gary doesn't do that, then he's pretty much confirmed as a Hillary plant.

>the average voter is foolish enough to believe the media narrative that they should dislike Trump as much as Hillary

yeah, agreed

because literally no one likes either candidate.

liebowitz was right that you trumpkins believe you own things. you do not own my vote. I will not vote for trump no matter how much you cry about how i'm really voting for hillary.

I will write in scooby doo before I vote for trump or hilldog.

>because literally no one likes either candidate.
except for the dozens of thousands of people who show up in every Trump rally

Yes. It's Correct the Record trying to switch Trump supporters to a literal who.

go mug some olympic tourists banana nigger. or atleast fix your government before commenting on mine.

Because people are tired of the bullshit from the Trumpaloompas

ok

*mugs olympic tourist*

*fixes bananaland government*

done

The epitome of retorts. Leave the thread Brazil it's over.

Iran = Sunni according to this man.

>Is this an attempt to get independent voters away from Trump?
Absolutely.

CNN at one point had multiple articles talking about the guy.
They'd never do that if he wasn't taking votes from Trump.

I hope and pray he hits 15% so he can get on the debate stage. Him alongside two shills with negatives near 50% will hopefully be enough to wake some people up. But this is the American electorate we are talking about so...

>deflector shields up!

He's a massive cuck though.

Or maybe it's, you know, the result of Trump repelling independent voters from himself.

>The nomination was strongly contested by two other candidates, Austin Petersen and John McAfee. Austin Petersen came in second, John McAfee came in third. When Johnson won the nomination, Austin Peterson pledged his support, and he did so with a dramatic flourish. From libertyhangout.org:
>As a token of good faith, Austin gave Johnson a replica of George Washington’s flintlock pistol, to let him know that he has Austin’s full support in the general election. Tearing up on the front stage of the convention floor, Austin said to Gary as he presented him with the pistol, “You have my sword, and you have my gun.”

>In a video, Austin Petersen explains that the gun is a prized possession, and that he is giving it to Gary Johnson. The pistol is a flintlock replica of one of George Washington’s guns. It thus has multiple symbolic meanings to Second Amendment supporters. It represents liberty, limited government, the Second Amendment, and the Constitution that George Washington helped to write.

>It was a dramatic bit of political theater.

>The Libertarian Presidential candidate, Johnson threw it in the trash.

lol what a douche.

He also said Trump was being racist when he said that Curiel judge was a Mexican.

>(((Gary))) Johnson is the good guy, supporting the truth

LMAOING at your life if you vote johnson. Not only is Johnson too beta to survive the stage, he is easily intimidated by Hillary, like a little cuck.

Think about, he is a nobody coward shill.
>"My name is Gary Johnson, no more wars! Because I can totally survive the cartel bankers, OPEC oil-business etc
Its easy like this to flip Gary
>???: "Hello is the Gary Johnson?"
>Gary: "yes?"
>???: "We have photos of you crossdressing, and last time you visited a prostitute, we bugged the hotel, and we got photage of you taking it up the ass by a shemale"
>Gary "Oy vey!"
>???: "You will do as we command or have your life ruined"

Eazy peazy

>Because Trump and Clinton are the least popular candidates in American history.
>Because people are tired of voting for the two parties that have ruined this country

Okay Jamal.

>Trust me goys i'm the good guy!

Let me guess. The poll was done in SLC?

Maybe he can use the pistol to shoot Trump and Hillary in the face.

I regret voting for Johnson in 2012, I thought he was an actual libertarian, when in reality he's just another PC cuck that literally throws guns in the trash.

>media
>telling US citizens to hate Hillary
Holy fuck. I swear, the cognitive dissonance of Trumpsters is staggering.

He'll end up stealing more from Hillary than Trump. He'll get a lot of the Sanders and NeverHillary crowd which is much bigger than the NeverTrumps.

there is no three way tie, stop reading /r/politics and read real fucking polls

Gary Johnson
>pro Carbon taxes
>pro gun control
>open borders
>wants to legalize all drugs and prostitution

He's like all the bad aspects of Ron Paul and none of the good.

Why would anyone vote for this loser?

Because hes not right wing libert

clintons can't win a 1 on 1 election

He should probably kill himself

The only people shilling this shit are liberals. No one gives a flying fuck about this gun grabbing cuck.

>gun grabber
Can anyone point me to one debate or article where he actually says he wants to take guns away from the American people? As far as I am aware he has only suggested it would be a good idea to keep guns away from the mentally ill.