Congratulations Ford, you finished Arnold's work. You gave the hosts sentience

Congratulations Ford, you finished Arnold's work. You gave the hosts sentience.

brb sending the Military into the park to clean up your mess in roughly a week or less. Hope it was worth it.

t. douche that is several months late to discuss this show

You're right user, I'd much rather discuss capeshit!

The outside world doesn't know what happened and the park administration is locked in their own room with no power so they can't warn abybody.

People are going to know something happened when all these hyper rich board members don't come home.

>t. douche that is several months late to discuss this show

Being THIS new.

Hey kid, you can discuss whatever movie/tv show you want.

You can make a Golden Girls thread for fucks sake.

Reddit

>"it begins in a time of war, with a villain named Wyatt, and a killing, this time by choice"
Erm, no Ford.
All this is essentially by your design. The hosts are not any more "free" than they ever were. This whole situation is just another story.

>Reddit

Summer

What are the chances of us getting an arc where West World and Samuri World go to war?
I'd literally get an HBO subscription to watch that

You live in Sydney, faggot? Wanna meet up and fight?

Chairwoman Delores is going to make a democratic hosts' republic of DeLos and collectivize the park

>You live in Sydney, faggot? Wanna meet up and fight?

Let's be real it was an incredibly lame bait and switch with Hopkins character, he basically does a full Xbox 360 in the last episode. They lead us to believe he hated Arnold and wanted nothing to do with it the entire show. Then lol jk this is what I was actually planning.

It really doesn't make any sense.
Realistically the hosts will run wild for a few days tops.

he design a situation that let them have a chance to be free

Most people on this planet are cucked into believing there's a god. They're not free either.

Ford definitely had a god complex. Arnold was the the Jesus figure and Dolores is the living spirit completing the holy trinity.

Life is but a meme.

Idk men you maybe autistic because I could see some development to that plan

He hated Arnold so much he kept a photo, his robot family intact and made a robot look-a-like while also chasing his dream.
Smhtbqhf

Is this going to be her otp?

I kinda want to see her end up with MiB William and not Teddy

How did the other people in the facility not notice how similar Arnold was to Bernard?

Yeah me too

Most of the people wasn't there when Arnold was working

Also probably most of them are droids anyway

>yfw supposed to feel empathy for the machines that are killing humans

lol no

>twists for their own sake: the show

Kind of

>implying any show does something that doesn't include its own sake.
wagecuck, right?