If the rumors of Parker Industries being destroyed after Dead No More...

If the rumors of Parker Industries being destroyed after Dead No More, what are some careers you'd make Parker have if you wrote the story. I'd personally like to see him become of the CEO of Daily Bugle. It just seems fitting considering how involved he's been with the company

just have him become a fucking science-teacher again, super-rich ceo peter stark is a stupid idea.

This. Science Teacher Parker is best Parker

Why not go back to basics, and have him be photo reporter?

I can't stand CEO Peter Parker. Peter was never meant to be a super rich jerk, he works best as a character when he's down to earth.

Well obviously he'd have to work his way back up when he goes back to Bugle.

>Parker Industries falls.

>Peter goes back to beg old job back.

>After about three to five years current CEO (since Jameson doesn't work there anymore) decides to retire.

>Decides to make Peter the new CEO.

Oh snap I see Kaine in that picture. Best spider is coming back, hoorah!

He was never gone.

How hard is it to make a turbonerd that hides his power level and gets into a spandex suit to enjoy life?

He survived in the last scene of Spider-Verse, but that doesn't even matter since It's just another clone since Jackal is the main villain of the event. Get ready for more convoluted and stupid plots courtesy of the Jackal

so kaine is back
but where is ben?
cant have one without the other on a revival event

fucking kaine want even dead
also bring aracely back, i miss her

He's been MIA since Spider-Verse ended. Hell, they've been giving that steampunk spider-woman more face time than Kaine, which is odd considering how important he is to The Web by being the host of The Other

I fixed OP's pic.

To Dan Slott's credit that's what he basically did with Parker Industries. Peter seems to be genuinely enjoying his life now. Too bad it turned out to be super boring and a knock off of a character that already exists in continuity with it. At least, the way Slott did it.

>since Jackal is the main villain of the event.

Holy fuck, again?

The stupid part is Slott making him a ceo but NOT rich because reasons.

I'm slow, what did you change?

Never, mind, found it.

10/10 user.

I mean, it makes sense when you think about it. It's just so dumb that you don't /want/ to think about it. I mean, of all the people, look who the main villain sharing a drink with in the image above. On a positive note though, on the off chance that it's not Jackal and is actually Mephisto, we might actually get One More Day undone. Which (judging on how Slott wrote Renew Your Vows) Slott might actually be able to write good stories for.

Because dae capitalism is an evil meme.

This has to be a cruel joke

It was so obvious I thought for a second they wouldn't do it because it was so fucking obvious.

Kek

>Mysterious character going to all of Spider-Man's villains, saying that if they work for him he'll bring back their loved ones.

>Follows through.

>Makes Spider-Man question his existence with his new plan.

>Has an affinity for Gwen.

If it's not Jackal I will eat my own shoes.

I can't wait to see Slott getting all high and mighty on Twitter because of how "great" his reveal was.

Urg that art is terrible. If they have to bring back classic Ock at least draw him well.

It'd be pretty cool if we somehow had anti-hero Superior Ock fight against his own clone

Is this literally The Clone Saga 2.0?

This isn't the official art of the book, this is just what the covers are going to look like. We'll be getting Jim Cheung to do the in book art.

Yep.

The carrer of not being written by slutt

It's still going to be a turd, but at least it will be a polished turd.

Never gonna happen. Marvel said Slott can stay on the book as long as he wants because of his sales and Slott said he has no plans of leaving (at least for another eight years, which is how far ahead he has stories planned)

Fucking hell, somebody kill him

Well then we'd just have another issue on our hands, since Bendis (Supposedly) wants to be the one to write Spidey if Slott were to quit. And that's only because he wants Peter killed off so Miles is the main Spider-Man.

I used to think being in a comic book would be awesome. Spider-man teaches us that writers will ruin a man's life repeatedly and for little reason to move issues.

Literally Hell.

Source?
>tfw no wells or yost run

Speculation on Sup Forums, which is why I put the supposedly in there. However, they are based on a string of Tweets that the two did around the same time. Sparknotes version being that one day Slott tweeted that a personal rule of his was that he'd never go after a book someone else was on since it happened to him too many times. He then deleted it immediately and replaced it with this. The only reason I'd see that he'd take that out is if this time he was talking about was recent. Around the same time Bendis was ranting about how everyone keeps referring to Miles as the black Spider-Man and he keeps saying that that wasn't suppose to be the point. Miles was suppose to be the new Spider-Man and he wanted Miles to be known as that, which he confirmed is why the named the Miles Morales Spider-Man book just Spider-Man, while classic Spider-Man has the Amazing Spider-Man title. They just put two and two together. Again, speculation, but too coincidental in my opinion.

>The end... FOR YOU!

>no scarlet Spider

It's right there you double nigger.

I think they mean Ben Reilly.

Who gives a shit about that blonde fag?
Dead no More is about more Doc Ock cocksucking.

Wow, that's a funny way to say

>Dead no More is about more mah Gwen Stacy/Uncle Ben failures.