Justice League thread

Discuss anything Justice League - comics, cartoons, and the upcoming movie.

video from the movie set:
youtube.com/watch?v=CflaGOgXkhs

Reminder: Justice League is filming right this second and they are still keeping everything under wraps until outdoor filming. Snyder you tease.

honestly one of my favourite comic book casts ever

anyone else reading Darkseid War? I enjoyed the first few issues but its getting a bit tiresome now.

So Ezra isn't shaving?

what the fuck is this shit OP?

Superman's new suit has that quote written in Krytonian on the emblem.

Don't give a shit about Cyborg but the guy playing him seems like a cool dude. Maybe because it's his first role and Hollywood arrogance hasn't got to him yet.

Jesus Erza is so fucking handsome. Can the Justice League just be renamed the League of Beautiful Supers?

I'm so hyped.

The first official picture of the justice league in costume should be dropping this coming week.

Sup Forums said that last week

well if the rumor about there being more Knightmare stuff is true then he can't

I recently read Tower of Babel and Batman is really the biggest bitch in it. Sure, I get why he made the plans but he could at least have stayed around to hear the JLA out instead of walking away like that.

The Handsome League

Damn, looking good there Plastic Man

I think the official twitter said soon. So Sup Forums was kinda right

This is slightly autistic and cheesy, but still pretty cool.

>official twitter
link? I can't find any official accounts

its a Joseph Campbell quote and what this user said

Damn, even the memes are pretentious as fuck.

the only hint we have gotten is from Clay Enos the official DC set photographer (he did the first pictures for BvS, SS, and WW for example). He posted this pic which suggests composing an official shot.

>pretentious

see Joseph Campbell's work and themes have been influencing films for decades. Star Wars draws directly from Capbell's The Hero With a Thousand Faces for example. Its a nice quote that perfectly summarizes the JL in this universe.

I like Gal

sort of reminds me of this

Any word on Blue Beetle and Booster Gold?

Who do you guys think will play Darkseid?

I want to see Cobra Bubbles be Darkseid.

Shout-out to all the Marthas in the world.