Anyone else addicted to pissing seated?

anyone else addicted to pissing seated?

I stand up while taking a shit

this.

only true alpha males do this.

I have to piss seated because i'm in chastity

The only times I piss seated is when I just woke up and either have a boner OR am just so tired that I need to sit on the toilet to regenerate

I find it to be more comfortable for the urethra. Like when i wank too much in a day and try to piss standing up i get an slightly rasp feeling that goes away if i seat..

I don't, but I want to be forced to piss seated by a chastity cage. Not put on for that reason, though!

I just sit down toI wipe out the bowl with my dick

cute

i actually have a bad habit
whenever i need to take a shit i also need to pee in process
i am a male

I piss and shit while squating. It's much more ergonomic.

I do this unironically on public bathrooms, especially if I can't sanitize the SHIT out of the seat. Just a good squat right over the seat doing your business. Feels so satisfying man.

Yes, because I live alone so I would have to clean it up myself if I splashed somewhere.
Everyone who pisses standing up is either underage/neet and lets their parents do it, or lives in a relationship and lets someone else do it, or has a fucking filthy toilet all the time.
Or I'm just shit at aiming. That is another possibility.
But I think everyone who thinks they're sufficiently good at aiming is that kind of idiot who wouldn't even care if they missed.

stop pulling your foreskin out while peeing

>When your dick rubs up against the inside of the bowl

Well, I have the tradeoff. Either I pull it back and then it goes just anywhere (but in a clear direction) or I leave it where it is and then it goes pretty straight, but also dribbles down.

>your urethra touches it and you spend the next week convinced you've contracted HIV and are waiting for the symptoms to appear

Twist your dick sideways, so that it's on its side.

That sounds so stupid, I'm going to have to try it.

Quite relatable lads

Sometimes after i pissed sitting down, i lift up the toilet seat in a futile attempt to hide the fact that i'm a beta male.

As in the direction your piss "flies", so it goes downwards instead of to the sides.

Everyone pees and shits at the same time bro. You can't only choose to shit.

Sit down at home cause I it feels great and smooth.
Stand up everywhere else.
>Everyone does this
If you don't, you're a faggot scared that god and all his angels will bully you cause you didn't stand up and pee.

So Brazil really does have a lot of German blood.

So this is Sup Forumsernational discussion

>piss sitting
>wash cock in the sink afterwards
the true patrician.

I only do it when I'm really into a book or something
Also I don't get this whole "splash/dirty toilet" meme Germans keep talking about. My toilet is always clean and the only splashing I ever experience is when I'm using a shitty urinal in a public restroom. Maybe its the design of their toilets that gives them this idea...?

>non-Germans will never know the glory of the mighty Flachspüler
>they will never experience the Glöckner (bell-ringer)
For those unaware:
>have the turd hit the shelf perfectly straight
>have it stand up at first
>have deep-hanging balls
>have the turd slowly fall forward
>have it ring your bell
Always a great joy.

I've been pissing seated my entire life desu

the chad earthquake

Stop masturbating

I've never pissed sitting down... however I do sit backwards on the toilet so I can use the water tank as a table, been doing it my whole life too....

What if the image is saying that you shouldn't wear your hat backwards while taking a piss?

sauce on that comic?

reverse search wont show anything