How could Don cheat on this little cherry?

How could Don cheat on this little cherry?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ulC0Lerkkbc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was mad, man.

Think about your favorite food. It's good, isn't it? You love it. Now imagine if it was the only thing you were allowed to eat for the rest of your life.

That would be awesome. I love mayonnaise.

She should have shut her mouth like a good little cuck.

she hast the resting bitch face syndrome

>I love mayonnaise.
you mewan mayonegg?

Yes, a LTR will fail if you look at it like something you consume. If you focus on what you can give, there's a chance it'll work out.

that's a turn on

do girls not reveal their armpits these days?

makes me wonder why I never notice sexy armpits IRL

HHNNNNNNG

youtube.com/watch?v=ulC0Lerkkbc

oh wait I don't go outside nvm

Oh I agree. I'm not justifying cheating I'm only saying that it doesn't usually happen because there's something wrong with the partner. That's usually ab excuse made by the guilty party because they can't take respinsibility for their actions. The truth is that we all want to fuck antone we find attractive. When you're in a relationship you make a commitment not to. Sometimes people just slip up once or twice, some people have poor self-control and fuck up more than that, and then some people (like Don) are borderline sociopathic with their philandering and it just becomes a part of their lifestyle.

>he wouldn't fuck Abigail Spencer if he had the chance

Have you not seen her fappening content?

Literally perfect ;_;

>mayonegg
from arrested development?

I'm extremely hard.

don turned her into a whore

She looks like a young daughter being scolded by her father.

She was excellent as Bettty. She really nailed that character. It was weird that she was kinda bad in X-men.

Why is Betty beautiful without makeup and very ugly with makeup

She played herself in Mad Men and is a shitty actress. Many such cases, Sad!

Yeah that's probably it, Betty is what January is really like, a broken doll.

Just like Hermione in Harry Potter is what Emma Watson is like, a smug besserwisser cunt who starts crying when shit gets real.

thats true for the most woman

>Behind every beautiful woman, there's a guy who's tired of fucking her.
This is unfortunately very true. You'll find out when you have a girlfriend or a wife for many years, it gets old, no matter how pretty she is.

Plus one of the main themes of Mad Men was that some people will never be happy, they always want something more.

Did anyone else read the OP's post and immediately think about this?

her tits are really disappointing

Not as disappointing as you.