Remember the time the Illuminati killed the Justice League before blowing up their world? Good times...

Remember the time the Illuminati killed the Justice League before blowing up their world? Good times. Also why was only Namor punished for the act? Doctor Strange was the one that killed the Justice League which enabled them to blow up the Justice League's world.

Namor was seen.

>Also why was only Namor punished for the act?
I blame movie rights.

Crossovers and Multiverses were a mistake

Comicbooks are terrible

Why would such a good artist give Reed such a stupid looking face?

Because Namor wasn't a part of any ongoing titles at the time.

>Tfw you are a good planet.
>Your plan is invite as many people into your planet and destroy other evil planets.
>Get the greatest minds multiverses to create a miracle machine.

>I blame movie rights.

Marvel has the rights to Namor though.

Nope, Universal fampai.

Man, Sun God was fun.

Also, Namor didn't even do the wrong thing. The Illuminati didn't even do the wrong thing. If the Great Society had their way, two entire universes would have died.

Namor saved two universes by pushing that button. If not!Batman hadn't been such a boob, the Illuminati could have saved more than that.

Not Universal?

What are you doing on Sup Forums then ?

I love how Sun God's name is literally Dawn.

>Also, Namor didn't even do the wrong thing. The Illuminati didn't even do the wrong thing. If the Great Society had their way, two entire universes would have died.
Nah. Superman would have found a way. It's the Avengers who make compromises.

Strange btfo-ing everyone was great though.

There's alot more to Sup Forums than comicbooks.

Especially Hickman. I mean no disrespect to anyone who likes it, they obviously have a thing for serious, cosmically-scaled long form stories, but I tune out when we have a comic about the Team just going around, debating whether to blow up other inhabited planets or not, and I really didn't see much effort to solve the underlying problem of the Incursions in the issues I read, or to even find out what they were. It was all just "so what nasty shit are we going to have to do to save our own world?" A bunch of assholes ruling from the shadows isn't an Avengers comic to me, even if it says so on the cover, and the fact that the Illuminati was filled with non-Avengers members confirms it to me. Hell, that's barely even superheroes.

Because Hickman is fucking terrible. End of story.

Like terrible cartoons.

>Also why was only Namor punished for the act?

because Hickman was rushed for time and needed to get the Black Panther/Namor bloodfeud done with.

Hickman has nothing to do with Squadron Supreme.

They're not even the Avengers though. That's the dumbest part. Namor, Reed Richards, Black Bolt, and Doctor Strange aren't usually even Avengers members. It's just a group comprised of all the people who thing they know best, and have the answers for everyone else.

It's not the Squadron Supreme.

> It's just a group comprised of all the people who thing they know best, and have the answers for everyone else.
As opposed to the Avengers being...?

> only Namor punished for the act?
The Squadron are the ones that murdered him.

Dr. Strange was punished. He's being written by Jason Aaron now. I'd say that's punishment enough.

>Superman would have found a way.
Keep telling yourself that.

A group of powered people who attempt to stop supervillains from harming people. notice the name difference
"Avengers" = avenge wrongs done to innocents
"Illuminati" = illuminated ones. Basically, the people who think they're enlightened enough to make decisions no one else can be trusted with.

Avenger = police force with super powers
Illuminati = CIA with super powers.

Namor was a scapegoat and was beheaded while the rest of them live and get to go on quirky advenrures. Fuck Marvel

>Basically, the people who think they're enlightened enough to make decisions no one else can be trusted with.
To be fair when everyone else found out about them Cap got pissed and hunted them down for trying to save the universe.

>Doctor Strange was the one that killed the Justice League which enabled them to blow up the Justice League's world
Because Dr. Spectrum wouldn't know that. Anyone that would know that was either killed . Spectrum went straight to 616, so she missed the whole fight. The only thing she would have heard/saw was everyone deciding not to blow up the planet then Namor doing it anyways, so clearly she would blame Namor for it all since she would have know idea that they actually KILLED the Justice League and didn't just knock them out.

>I blame movie rights.
So does everyone else that gets asked a question they don't know how to answer because they don't read comics but hang out on Sup Forums enough to know that "movie rights" has a 50/50 chance of being the right answer.

If you still give marvel your money for their comics you are basically a beaten spouse paying to be abused.

>If the Great Society had their way, two entire universes would have died.
If the Great Society had their way, then Doom would have never become Rabum Alal and the incursions would have never happened in the first place, thus causing this whole scenario to have never happened.

Instead the whole multiverse would have just been blown up all at once by the Beyonders.

>If the Great Society had their way, then Doom would have never become Rabum Alal and the incursions would have never happened in the first place, thus causing this whole scenario to have never happened.
You dumbass. The Beyonders were causing that shit and they still would have been around to fuck shit up as they pleased.

It's a bit ridiculous that only the 616 heroes are the ones able to save the day. At least, in crisis, the other universes were more competent.

Everything about the event in general was utterly retarded.

The whole thing was really poorly thought out.

>He already stopped the incursions entirely by himself.

>Hickman tries to tell me black bolt wouldn't blow up a planet to save his universe

This pissed me off too.

They aren't Avengers in name but the Illuminati even back when it was first made was always done in the new Avengers book.

As far as I can tell it's like the Hulk where Universal has distribution rights, but Marvel can put him in other films.

Perfect synthesis

No edit has business being this funny.

While I liked it, I agree it should have been called "Illuminati" and then make New Avengers the Unity Squad. They really only called it New Avengers though because otherwise idiots wouldn't realize that they really were supposed to read both books at the same time to get the story.

Actually Hickman had Hyperion try that just to show it doesn't work this time.

Well, Marvel "heroes" are just glorified murderers.
It's nothing new.

The gist of Op's comic was
>>Illuminati go to blow up a world
>>Reed decides to pull the trigger because whoever does it should be the biggest faggot about it
>>Namor get's tired of Reed being a faggot about it and pulls the trigger
>>""Dammit Namor, how could you?!"
>>""WTF, we went to that world with the express purpose of blowing it up."
>>"Yeah, but at least we were being gigantic faggots about it!"

I mean it's happened several times already so yeah. But keep excusing your Murder League.

Not everybody. Spiderman is still...

>Pic related

Never mind.

I fucking know.

>implying man of murder could save anything

I swear to god, if you're here to discuss the awful tv shows you need to drown yourself in a public toilet.

In which issue did that happen? I remember he needed help to phase the rogue planet. And he just tried to held 2 worlds apart, when he was first introduced.

>Hyperion

Can somebody tell this Superman knock off to let the adults take care of this issues.

Superman and the JL are way above everything this cunts can do and will do.

The Avengers, the Iluminati, all of them are just villains acting as "heroes".

>muh company wars!

>The Beyonders were causing that shit
No they weren't. Doom was by killing the Molecule Men.

The Beyonders' explicit plan was "blow up every universe at the same time." The incursions were Doom's plan to avoid that. Destroy 99.99999999% of the multiverse (Doom's plan/The Incursions) vs. destroy 100% of the multiverse (The Beyonders' plan/simultaneous Molecule Man bombs)

Maybe don't call other people dumbasses when you clearly don't even have the reading comprehension necessary to understand a capecomic.

According to the Official Handbook, Reed resurrected Dr. Strange and then erased his memory about Battleworld, the Black Priests and the Demonic deal thing.

Black Bolt never got the opportunity. They were about to ask Black Bolt, then Black Panther said "I'll do it." Then immediately after Black Panther chickened out, Namor grabbed the trigger and did it himself.

They had him giving Namor the angry eyes along with the rest of the gang, and he quit when they quit.

That user having him help kill Maximus for BP's revenge plot.

Doom and Reed sre the only two who I think would be eligible, and that is how it went.

>Implying the JL doesn't have higher standards than the Avengers

Deadpool and Wolverine "the child killer" used to be members.

I'll be upset if they bring back Namor without that costume.

If you haven't been paying attention, that was a temporary fix at best against the decaying multiverse.

So, I have to ask, what's everyone's opinion on the Illuminati New Avengers run?

It seems to be trying to break the conventional superhero stories, setting up traditional heroes to be acting closer to villains. Did anyone like it?

Yeah, agreed. It's one of the Sexiest Man in the Seas (who's usually not actually that sexy) better looks.

I liked it

>Hyperio
HAHAHAHA

Some please upload Illuminated. That was sooo much win.

Wait, what? Did they not see the shit he did in War/Realm of the Kings? Fuck outta here with that.

unpopular opinion round these parts, but I loved it for the exact reasons you described. Of course Punisher is one of my favorites capes, so I'm a bit biased since I just love my grim dark and edgy too much

imagine all the marvel fanboys jerking off to this

>omg so cooler and better than DC!!!

Someone explain this fancomic to me.

That's what irritates me. It says "Avengers" right on the cover, but what's inside? A council of the biggest dicks in the Marvel U, being dicks and solving problems poorly, all while thinking they are more equipped to handle the problem than anyone else. Kind of like the Jessica Jones TV show on a cosmic scale.

>>implying man of murder could save anything
7 BILLION LIVES TWICE in Mos doesn't count as "anything" you mother fucking retard?

Like childrens cartoons?

>creating strawmen just to make yourself feel superior to imaginary people
wew lad

This entire run was one long shit show

What I mean is that he could have saved or at least prolonged the life of several universes without taking lives, unlike the Iluminati