Look, Dahnald. I'm a reasonable man. Hand over the delegates and no one will get hurt. It's your choice

Look, Dahnald. I'm a reasonable man. Hand over the delegates and no one will get hurt. It's your choice.

Other urls found in this thread:

tedcruzforhumanpresident.com/
nytimes.com/2016/07/24/us/politics/influential-donors-criticize-ted-cruz-for-his-gop-convention-speech.html?_r=1
youtube.com/watch?v=FhcI_VQdFU0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do you bleed Donald?

You will

Stop with this shitposting

Yes, the dellies will be mine...

Lol hahahah I'm fucking laughing . Seriously. I love this meme man. My nigga keep posting more

DON'T FUCK WITH THIS SENATOR

cruz confirmed as zodiac

Just give 'em here Donald

I AM BECOME TED. DEVOURER OF DELEGATES. SURRENDER THEM, DONALD.

Aha, well played Donald, well played. You got your delegates and nomination, have you? Very well done... Color me impressed.

HOWEVER, Donald, you missed one crucial detail... Don't count me out of this race just yet...

Why is he utterly incapable of standing like a normal human being?

wow, top kek

DONAAAAAAAAAAAAAALD

Dahnald? My Deles?

i fucking love these threads thank you el rato for the great memes

Hand over those delegates and no one has to get hurt.

THIS SUMMER

[internally delegates]

Donald, it's over now... Hand them over

jeb is a better meme

You can't stop me, Dahnald. I am too fast for your games, Dahnald. I'm coming for those delegates.

IN A WORLD WHERE

>tfw your stand walks away from you

THE SKELEGATES HAVE TAKEN OVER

What are you talking about?

tedcruzforhumanpresident.com/

I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS
THE DELEGATES, DONALD, NOW

Rats can only stand upright for so long.

I SAID NOW GODDAMNIT. HAND THEM OVER

BEHOLD MY STAND DONALD 「D4C」

You've underestimated my power, Donald. Now then, kindly hand over the delegates and nobody gets hurt, hm?

ONE RAT HAS A PLAN

I am one with the delegates Dahnald.

THIS IS THE LAST TIME I ASK NICELY DONALD

H-hey, D-Donald. What about...
What about g-giving me a c-couple of the, um, d-delegates?

Jesus Christ

Leave Heidi alone, Dahnald.

DO YOU THINK THIS IS A FUCKING GAME DONALD?

DO YOU THINK I HAVEN'T SPENT MY ENTIRE CAREER DEFENDING AND UPHOLDING THE PRINCIPLES OF THE US CONSTITUTION TO HAVE SOME BLOWHARD BILLIONAIRE POPULIST STAND IN MY WAY WITH EMPTY RHETORIC AND BOMBASTIC FLAIR?

THE FUTURE BELONGS TO ME, DONALD.

LEAVE HEIDI ALONE
YOU SNIVELING COWARD

If you don't vote your concious then I'll make you unconcious

Holy crap.

ONE MORE CHANCE DONALD

>I AM BECOME TED. DEVOURER OF DELEGATES.

What is this referencing?

Looking for these ;^)

The Batman vs Superman trailer

Dahnald pls

This thread is fucking autistic 9/11.

hi RNC, yes, i am dhonald, please give the delegates.

ant-man

Rato pls go and stay go

silly af making me giggle germany

This fuKCIng thread
Thank you Sup Forums

Holy crap, speaking of the trailer; I just now realized that the Blu-Ray is out; you can pirate it.

>I played college ball you know
>at some prissy Ivy League school?
>try University of Calgary!

Donald isn't a conservative. The party of Lincoln and Reagan won't allow Trump in our party.

>brown, freckle girl

Amazing

I alone can beat Hillary
HAND OVER DELEGATES NAO, DAHNULD

Donald, wait until my dad hears about this!

DO YOU MOCK ME, DONALD?

DO YOU SPIT IN THE FACE OF THE ELECTORAL PROCESS WITH YOUR BIG CITY SLANDER AND DICTATORIAL PANACHE?

HERE I SIT WITH YOUR LIFE IN MY HANDS AND YET YOU STILL REFUSE TO HAND OVER THE DELEGATES WHICH ARE SO RIGHTFULLY MINE, FOR THE GOOD OF ALL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

IT'S THE END OF THE ROAD DONALD. YOUR CAMPAIGN ENDS HERE. NOT WITH A NATIONAL ENQUIRER SCANDAL. NOT FROM AN UNFORTUNATE GAFFE. NOT EVEN FROM HILLARY'S DOGS SNIFFING THROUGH EVERY RECORDED SECOND OF YOUR LIFE. BUT FROM A GUN.

IT'S POETIC ISN'T IT, DONALD? THE SAME SECOND AMENDMENT FREEDOMS YOU SO SHALLOWLY PANDERED TO TONIGHT WILL BE YOUR UNDOING

Dahnald, the profligates

Look Donald, I'm going to be very angry soon. You won't like me very much when I'm angry Donald.

STANDING HERE

Y-you can't do this to me Donald.

...This was supposed to be my big year...
I-I'm a man of p-principle!! N=nobody insults my b-beautiful wife and gets away with it!

Y-you took everything from me, I was supposed to t-take Hillar down with a conviction and become president, so I c-could show those big dumb jerks at the senate and my seven girlfri--my lovley wife the man who I r-really was...

I-it wasn't supposed to be like this, Donald

I said NOW Donald.

lel

H-heidi....Jesus....please forgive me...

Delegates like you belong on a cross

TED NO!

How about one of these tiny turtles for a delegate, Don

underrated

NO TED

I am on your side. I am here to fight the Establishment.

nytimes.com/2016/07/24/us/politics/influential-donors-criticize-ted-cruz-for-his-gop-convention-speech.html?_r=1

>In an extraordinary public rebuke, two influential donors who were among the biggest supporters of Senator Ted Cruz’s presidential campaign excoriated Mr. Cruz on Saturday for his decision not to endorse Donald J. Trump at the Republican National Convention.

>The remarks from Robert Mercer of Long Island and his daughter Rebekah Mercer suggest widening fallout over Mr. Cruz’s convention speech, in which he did not endorse his former rival and, instead, suggested that Republicans should “vote your conscience” for candidates “up and down the ticket.”

>“Last summer and again this year, Senator Ted Cruz pledged to support the candidacy of the nominee of the Republican Party, whomever that nominee might be,” the Mercers, who rarely comment in the news media, said in the statement to The New York Times. “We are profoundly disappointed that on Wednesday night he chose to disregard this pledge.”

>The statement continued: “The Democratic Party will soon choose as their nominee a candidate who would repeal both the First and Second Amendments of the Bill of Rights, a nominee who would remake the Supreme Court in her own image. We need ‘all hands on deck’ to ensure that Mr. Trump prevails.”

>“Unfortunately,” the statement added, “Senator Cruz has chosen to remain in his bunk below, a decision both regrettable and revealing.”

youtube.com/watch?v=FhcI_VQdFU0

Listen here, Jeb.
Jeb Bush is a big fat mistake

danhald the delegates now

I'm been reasonable

>I have seen many people and Ted Cruz is one of them
nice

GET OFF MY PROPERTY AND STAY AWAY FROM MY DELEGATES, Y' HEAR?

Y'HEAR ME?

donald! just the man i was looking for... i think it's time we discussed the matter of my delegates...

PUT THE FUCKING DELEGATES IN THE BASKET

More delegates, dahnald. I MUST FEED ON THEIR SOULS!

underrated kek

Ooh,na serious.
Ted cut a deal with Obongo
The Rat

>unfunny post that doesnt really get the joke
>its a leaf
every time

Im in tears. God bless you

Damn, look at all the flags in this thread!

Ted Cruz is an international HIT

Let's settle this mano e rato Don.

DAHNALD YOU SNIVELING COWARD I NEED THESE DELEGATES FOR MY WIFES SON

My daughter....she's a great artist, Donald.

THIS ISN'T EVEN MY FINAL FORM DAHNALD

DelI subs and supersize em