Tell me Sup Forums, why are you so obssessed with muslims? I understand that you can hate them but hell...

Tell me Sup Forums, why are you so obssessed with muslims? I understand that you can hate them but hell, nobody miss an occasion to spit on muslims, I hear the word muslim everywhere and that's annoying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kV34ZxMXGVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Could somebody translate the OP's post? I don't speak arabic.

Dank b8

Probably because they're obsessed with trying to impose Sharia on the west?

Perhaps because we've already had to chase it away before and now it's back once again doing the same shit.
Also Islam forbids them from integrating, thus they cannot be either assimilated or dealt with until they renounce their death cult.

>Why all the hate 4 muslims?
>Is from Belgium

pottery

ISIS wants to do so, not all of the muslims

Serious question, what do you call integrating? Because integrating and assimilating is different

There is less hate toward muslims in Belgium than in America

How's that working out for you?

youtube.com/watch?v=kV34ZxMXGVg

>Belgium
You gotta go back, Achmed. Fuckin loser.

Did you save a thumbnail, faggot?

Well it's because like ISIS you're also pretty much a non-country.

Not that bad you know. I guess it's okay for me since I'm turkish and people don't hate turks like you do on Sup Forums. There is no aggresion story reported towards muslims in my region, and I don't live in Brussels

>topic
>flag
do not past go
do not collect 100
do not reply
do not feed the troll

> I'm turkish

Then why don't you head on back to Ankara, Mehmet? We don't want you here in Europe.

You say you don't like in Brussels like that means you are safe. Maybe the place you live in is going to get a terror attack next. Filthy Muslims like you are making the countries you go to turn into shit, and thus are less safe even for themselves. You're slowly turning it into a Middle Eastern shithole, which you would never go back to because you know how bad it is to live in a Muslim dominated country.

I should have said I'm a belgian with turkish parents, I was born and raised here. I know that if I was a good muslim I should go back to a muslim country but it's not easy to build a new life in a country, I didn't finished university

No user, you're government's obsessed with Iraqing them with "Democracy and Freedom"

When I was in high school they were maybe 10 muslims in my school, that's it. Not a single pure belgian but a lot of italians so no they are not getting invaded by us

Who is killing people in Europe on a weekly basis?

This man get it. Europe is ok but America is really a plague that we should get rid off

Mostly arabs born and raised in Europe and living the gangster life-style that your country showed to the world and then being hardcore "muslims" in 2 weeks

Hey I found a picture of you. Is this America's fault too?

Stop denying like a fucking pussy, I don't deny the bad things that the other immigrants did to you. America just want to protect their interests, they don't care about the safety of other countries

>belgian with turkish parents
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Got any proof that America was directly at fault for the nigger hellhole that is modern day Zimbabwe? All I can find is information about how great it used to be when Westerners intervened and how it went to shit after.

You westerners really don't know what you want. You wan't the muslims to integrate but when they try to integrate you don't accept that.

I was talking about Iraq and the middle-east

Arabs are retarded. That's all you need to know about the ME.

We bomb a country that deserves it and it destabilizes. Who would have thought?
I don't know many people who really find it that surprising, because everyone knows Iraq is just another shithole in the dirt that deserves to be radiated glass.

Are you a muslim yourself? Do you know about the way they think? What they really want? Probably not. They silently support ISIS and the growing of Islam in the west. Why? Because it's in their interest.

>you want muslims to intergrate
Id rather not have them at all, its already too late here so I dont care what happens to this shitheap country