The Obama economy is thriving. Why are you still unemployed/out of the labor force Sup Forums?

Seriously you right wing retards are the only losers whining about the economy. You have to tell yourselves that the (((REAL))) unemployment rate is 42% when it's actually 4.9%.

STFU and get a job already you loser Trumptards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PirVtiJuvDs
money.cnn.com/2016/03/18/news/economy/trump-maralago/index.html
data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000
reddit.com/user/whose_that
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2014/07/24/do-10000-baby-boomers-retire-every-day/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

flat lining jobs OP

Everyone except right wing retards have jobs. Job openings at all time high.

>this leaf again

Every BLS measure has PLUMMETED under Barack """HUSSEIN""" Obama.

Seriously what are you unemployed right wing retard losers complaining about.

fuck you leaf nigger youre the same fag who gets BTFO constantly and refuses to acknowledge anything that doesnt fit your reality

All the good jobs moved to China.

The REAL unemployment rate is close to 25%

I have a job that pays about 20 k less than it should thanks to outsourcing. Its hard to compete against third world poos when they live on 5 dollars a day

>The REAL unemployment rate is close to 25%

Lol this is what I mean. You losers are so sad and unemployed, you have to convince yourselves the """"REAL""" unemployment rate is 25%. Maybe that's the unemployment rate for right wing retards.

How are $1 per hour factory jobs good jobs?

60% of new jobs created in America pay over $25 per hour.

yay plenty of Mcjobs that pay nothing. truly we are saved.

>20T debt, increased by 40% of GDP in 8 years
>800b trade deficit
>economy is thriving

You dumb child, you are turning into Greece.

Maybe you're worth 20k less. Trump isn't going to stop outsourcing.

Trump exclusively hires foreign workers at Maralago.

Trump's Mar-a-Lago hires hundreds of foreign workers
money.cnn.com/2016/03/18/news/economy/trump-maralago/index.html

How do you get over 25 an hour from that graph?

>yay plenty of Mcjobs that pay nothing.

Why are you talking about jobs that you right wing retards are unqualified for?

If you right wing retards actually had skills, you could easily make a lot of money. The problem is you have no skills.

Lol you people are helpless.

The recession was the first time since I was 14 that I didn't have a job. It was tough finding any work for a while. I had no degree, but 2011ish shit started picking up, worked 2 or 3 jobs to get back on my feet. Finally found entry level for an IT and worked to be a developer

OP a lot of us do have good jobs, a house or houses, and are fucking set.

China took the jobs that used to be able to support a family of five on one income. We need those jobs back. We need to stop trading with China.

The government unemployment statistics get recalculated all the time. Obama started making them recalculate it after he took office to exclude able bodied men who have stopped looking for work because there is none.

>Greece talking about debts

Tell me what it says. I'll explain it to you since you're obviously a right wing retard.

So why vote Trump when he thinks the unemployment rate is 42% and he's going to crash the economy?

First off, the metrics by which he "measures" unemployment are bullshit. Second, I have a job in my field that I went to college for and made use of my degree.

Fuck off, leaf.

>almost $20 Trillion in the national debt
>economy is thriving

lol k

Again this is what I mean. You right wing retards are autistic.

You think minimum wage factory jobs are great.

You're too stupid to realize that you can raise a family on a service jobs. Doctors, dentists, architects, engineers, truck drivers, plumbers, computer programmers, cops, firefighters, these are all service jobs.

You fell for the muh manufacturing meme.

Explain in your own words what the OP chart I posted has to do with the unemployment rate.

PROTIP: YOU CANT

Now admit you're a right wing retard

muh national debt.

Funny how the USD only gets stronger under Obama

im not a right winger and i have made a lot of money? most of the jobs that are appearing are shit jobs, there are some highly trained jobs, but there is none of the middle where most people seek employment.

Explain in your own words how the post you made to start the thread did not directly reference the unemployment rate.

Protip: You can't.

Now admit you're that incessant shitposter of a Canacuck who has for some reason been quiet the last few weeks.

>The leaf graph shill is back

holy shit fucking kek, i thought they fired you cause you were so bad last time

All job growth has been in highly specialized sectors or low wage service industries.

The reality is not everyone is cut-out for the right college degree nor is everyone dumb enough only to be able to flip burgers.

STAGNANT
T
A
G
N
A
N
T

Service industry jobs that don't provide a living wage. Fuck yourself

Oh, it's you. Back to shitpost again?

>household incomes down 4000 dollars since 2000

thriving my ass

Average pay isn't an indicator of jobs that are hiring as a majority.

> who has for some reason been quiet the last few weeks.

Over a month actually. I had to go into rehab because you right wing retards have the power to kill brain cells with your SEVERE ASSBURGERS. I needed to take a break. I honestly could not believe that there are this many people so retarded and they are actually allowed to vote. Sup Forums is a cesspool for mental retardation.

Your sheer stupidity was too for much for me to handle. It overwhelmed me. Sup Forums's level of autism should not be physically possible.

Now explain in your own words why retarded Trump thinks the unemployment rate is 42% when all measures from U3 to U6 have plummeted under Obama.

Service jobs aren't real jobs. The country doesn't make anything anymore. America used to be the manufacturing floor of the world. This is when we were a superpower. Now we are not and we have a fake economy where we make nothing. We need manufacturing jobs that one breadwinner can support a wife and three children on.

>so bad

>redefine employment catagories, split government jobs into smaller part time positions, try to make collecting welfare count as having a job

>"unemployment" goes down even while workforce participation falls below 2/3rds and underemployment continues to climb

>its another leaf obama shill thread

Holy shit. Right wing retards actually believe this. """CAPPED""""""

Doctors, dentists, architects, engineers, truck drivers, plumbers, computer programmers, cops, firefighters don't have living wages?

Only factors jobs provide living wages?

Holy fuck how are you this autistic?

>job openings at all time high
>thinking that means people have jobs

Wew lad you're stupid.

If the economy is so great
> Why are interest rates so catastrophically low?

Growth in service and government jobs aren't real employment.

Because unemployment doesn't take into account of people who AREN'T LOOKING FOR jobs
They are considered self employed

Also why are you such a big fan of Obama? I know its usual for a cuckadian to fangay over an incompetent dumbass who put US into debt trillions of debt but I didn't realize you were that BLACKED.

Best part your cuckold ass doesn't even acknowledge US' debt which is going to be 20 trillion. Delusional Canacucks should be banned from posting.

you must not get out much, 80% of the population are retards.

60% of new jobs created pay over $25 per hour. If you have skills, you can get a good job np. The problem is right wing retards don't have skills.

wow you are fucking dumb, service industry job = waitressing or cooking. A doctor / nurse is not a service industry job.

fucking retarded chink, fuck off.

>I had to go into rehab
Cognitive dissonance between reality and your delusions finally got to be too much of a burden?

I'll make it really easy. Labor force participation is down. This is the measure that counts, because unlike Obama's bullshit measures, it doesn't not count people as unemployed because they stopped looking for jobs. That's bullshit. And before you start with your
>muh 80 year old grandma!
Students and retirees are not considered eligible to work under that measure.

data.bls.gov/timeseries/LNS11300000

It's been declining. Now it's your turn, show me your bullshit mental gymnastics.

>Seriously you right wing retards are the only losers whining about the economy.
>The ones whining about the job market are lefty kids coming out of college and finding that their liberal arts degrees are worthless and won't even get them a job waiting tables or at the starbucks checkout between complaints that they need a $15/h minimum wage because their part-time mcjob won't pay for an apartment

Yeah okay leafposter.

>Because unemployment doesn't take into account of people who AREN'T LOOKING FOR jobs

The U4 rate INCLUDES right wing retards who are too autistic to even look for a job. It's 5.2%.

You're making up excuses for the biggest right wing autists on the planet who are too lazy to even apply for a job?

READ THE CHART MORON

Give it up and save your brain cells leaf
The leaks gave enough motivation for Sup Forums to discredit every report

funny because most of my left-wing friends lost their jobs this year.

>increased jobs in the private sector
>more job openings
How can someone be this uneducated on the free market?

Only republican states have actual job/economic growth.

U6 is the most complete (official) measure of unemployment, and that's around 10% at the moment.

Whatever way you slice it, un(der)employment is higher than 4.9%.

Labor force participation rate is down big since Obama took office. Those are the numbers that matter.

You are incapable of reading, you should consider going back to elementary school.

The next step of "discouraged workers" becomes self-employed. Those niggers that you so much love who are living of government benefits are considered self employed or some other bullshit. If you can't wrap around simple logic, then explain despite US' unemployment is "down" why are welfare spendings at an all time high?

Also keep on ignoring the debt. With that mindset you cucks have canada will have a shitload of debt following with a huge collapse under based trudeau

>Bloomberg

>right wing
>unemployed

try again, cenk

I have a 200k job already, can't wait for the crash.

Only 15% of the economy can get those jobs. They don't make anything, so they aren't adding value to the economy. Real Americans need manufacturing jobs so that the economy can actually grow and sustain itself.

Hence why liberals are raising the minimum wage to help right wing retards who can't get any other jobs.

>Service jobs aren't real jobs.

How can you right wing retards be this autistic?

What is the 'Service Sector'
The portion of the economy that produces intangible goods. According to the U.S. Census Bureau, the service sector primarily consists of truck transportation, messenger services and warehousing; information sector services; securities, commodities and other financial investment services; rental and leasing services; professional, scientific and technical services; administrative and support services; waste management and remediation; health care and social assistance; and arts, entertainment and recreation services.

In reality less and less people are employed in the US. The statistics you cite is false data to make Obama look good.

Job openings at all time highs means it should be easy for unemployed right wing retards to get jobs.

Over 14 million jobs created over the last 7 years in the longest job creation streak in American history means Americans have jobs you autistic fuck.

I'm voting Hillary dude

You can't just tell white trash to stop being white trash.

You have continuously mock them until hey hang themselves for their stupidity.

LOL. CALIFORNIA LITERALLY THE 6TH LARGEST ECONOMY IN THE WORLD. WITH ONLY 40 MILLION PEOPLE.

Fucking right wing retards man. Constantly changing the topic because you lose every single argument against me.

reddit.com/user/whose_that

Majority of the job openings are part time low wage jobs.

about 20% of the job openings are full time jobs that were made part time to avoid Obongo care.

Obongo care caused a great deal of unemployment and people are now shifting positions constantly in order to fill these part time positions.

There are more layabouts now than ever before, people who are not even looking for a job and are just living off dem benefits

Obongo's economy is a fantasy held up by a shit ton of loans, unpayable bonds, and backroom favors.

When he leaves office the economy is going to tank hard

In Canada.

Private sector thrives under Democratic leadership. Crashes under Republican leadership.

How can someone be this uneducated on the free market?

Hey shillcuck, don't skip my post. Address the points made in
Address them directly without resorting to strawmanning or trying to push the conversation in another direction. The amount of (eligible) people working has decreased during the Obama administration. This is a fact that you can not dispute per the FACTUAL data I have provided.

I still don't see how Obama is to be blamed for a bunch of retarded Midwestern hayseeds being too fucking stupid to get a job that requires even minimal skill

How many times do I have to post all measures from U3 to U6 and show you right wing retards that they've all plummeted in half under Obama.

U6 is not a measure of unemployment btw. Only right wing retards believe this.

Can you imagine how autistic right wing retards have to be to think that people who are employed, are unemployed?

And how many jobs were lost?

Yes baby boomers are retiring. Do you know what happens when a baby boomer retires? THEY LEAVE THE LABOR FORCE.

Go on. Come back with another right wing retard comment so I can cap it.

Then get a college degree fag

Pull yourself up by your bootstraps

Start your own business in true capitalist fashion, I'm sure that'll please your ancap autism

Or are all of you autistic right wingers really just worthless neets?

Right wing retards are so unemployed that they think the """REAL"""" unemployment rate is 42% because all their right wing friends can't get jobs.

They expect everything to be handed to them by Herr Donald and then bitch and moan about nigs having things handed to them

Hi

This

HAHAHAHHAHZHHHAHAHAHHAHASHA

Why should I have a university degree for getting a job?

I'm fucking white! I deserve a job based on that, faggots.

Trump rules!

Living off former republican growth. Also, hundreds of thousands of Californians are moving to states with job growth, and you guessed it, all those states are red states. How many do you think are moving to Ohio or Michigan from this great democrat job growth you're talking about? They're all moving to Texas, Oklahoma, Georgia, North Carolina and other states like North Dakota which have pro-fracking, mining etc... that democrats hate so much.

illegals

Muh labor force? Really? You right wing retards still don't understand that baby boomers are retiring in record numbers?

10,000 baby boomers are retiring everyday.

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2014/07/24/do-10000-baby-boomers-retire-every-day/

Now do you understand why I call you right wing retards?

I'VE ATTACHED A CHART OF WHO THE 94 MILLION NOT IN THE LABOR FORCE ARE.

RETIREES, STAY AT HOME MOMS (MELANIA), HIGH SCHOOL STUDENTS, UNIVERSITY STUDENTS (TIFFANY), THE DISABLED (RIGHT WING RETARDS), ETC.

Your entire argument depends on you not understand that when baby boomers retire THEY LEAVE THE LABOR FORCE.

HOLY SHIT YOU JUST GOT BTFO.

> ctrl+f right wing

>Republican Great Depression
the Great Depression was objectively caused by Democrat policies

Holy shit, I finally understand how the DUUUUDE got elected into office.
Moron, artifically creating jobs doesn't help the economy. It's called the free market. If the government creates jobs, then either one of two things happens: the job has no stability or laws are created to make the job stable. The laws used to make the job stable are now hurting the economy. It's that simple.

NOT JUST /THREAD

/BOARD

The real unemployment rate is almost 52%.

Because college is just for dumb niggers and librulz!
Working class scum whites deserve everything!

FUCKING THIS

Retirees are not counted as people elibible to work. Stop dodging my posts, you shitposting libcuck retard.

Labor force participation is in the low 60's. That means over 40% of the population eligible to work is not working.

>You right wing retards still don't understand that baby boomers are retiring in record numbers?
Those people are not factored into the measurement I linked. Stop shitposting and address my points directly. Stay at home moms and university students are also not counted as eligible workers in those measurements. You are objectively and factually wrong.

The Canadian work ethic sees living on welfare as a job,

>rely meks u think

Right that's why when FDR took office in March 1933, the Republican Great Depression was already 3 and half years old and the OFFICIAL unemployment rate (the one that's 4.9% now) was 25%!!!!

LOL!!! THANKS FOR THE CAP

We have had you BTFO every single time, and you never learn your lesson

no one is going to bother with a deluded shill anymore, you're already dead

>94 million people not working
>Career professions replaced with low income part time work
>Companies leaving to other countries
>Everythings fine you dumb trump supporters!

I hope trump get elected and full on glasses this country, with no one escaping. You're the same liberal retard who believes that shipping in 50000 shitskins and giving Africa billions of dollars is economic progress. I don't expect libcucks to know how an economy works

>Labor force participation is in the low 60's. That means over 40% of the population eligible to work is not working.

>Those people are not factored into the measurement I linked.

THE CIVILIAN LABOR FORCE IS EVERYONE 16 YEARS OLD AND OVER.

LOOK AT THE LINK. CALL THE BLS AND ASK THEM.

Please just admit you're a right wing retard.