C
A
R
N
A
G
E

Start by ignoring 90s shit.

Carnage is the epitome of awesome 90s shit. You can't skip the 90s if you're talking about Carnage any more than you can skip the 60s when talking about the Fantastic Four. The character is rooted in that era.

Maximum Carnage
Venom Vs Carnage
Carnage: Family Feud
Carnage: USA
if you feel like beating yourself up Superior Carnage and Minimum Carnage
Deadpool vs Carnage
AXIS: Carnage and Hobgoblin
Current Carnage Ongoing.

There ya go op, we look forward to seeing you in the Sunday Symbiote Thread

Also, Carnage was really badass in the Batman Spider-Man crossover.

>Let her go Celtus, it's me you want!
>You don't get it Bats, I'm not one of your bad guys, I'm not obsessed with you. Ro me, her blood is just as good as your blood
It was then that Batman realized he's not the most popular dude around, shit was great.

in a specific order? or i can start anywhere?

They're in order, but you can start elsewhere if you like.

You should start with Maximum Carnage because it's so dope, though. Then play the game--it'll make you a man.

I unironically love Maximum Carnage, it has so much 90s camp it makes me think of when I was a little kid.

Thank you!!!

That's why I love it too. There's an element of irony that's crept into my enjoyment the older I get and more aware I become of how ridiculously awesome it is, but that shit has a special place in my heart.

That isn't still Cassady in there is it?

Read the ongoing its been a greAt ride (carnage + elder gods)

Exactly

Yeah, he and a bunch of other villains and heroes had their alignments inverted by the events of AXIS.

Random thought: did Carnage seriously never have a MAX title? Why the fuck did that never happen? It could have been great.

Mind Bomb, which actually pre-dates MAX, is the closest he's gotten.

Maybe he would have gotten one had the controversy caused by Fury MAX apparently not resulted in almost nothing but minor characters who barely anyone cared about getting MAX runs.

Oh yeah, wasn't Stan Lee all mad about Fury Max? Still, they did eventually do Punisher and Wolverine MAX, so they didn't totally shy away from big-name characters.

Lee didn't care for it, but it was apparently George Clooney dropping out of talks to portray Fury in something after someone at Marvel stupidly gave him it to read that caused the speculated "almost no big names and characters associated with them" stigma.

>tfw we missed Clooney hamming the shit out of Nick Fury in a performance to surpass the Hoff

welll