HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH get ready for Ghost in the Shell 2.0!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH get ready for Ghost in the Shell 2.0!

youtube.com/watch?v=gCcx85zbxz4

It looks like absolute shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eogpIG53Cis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

looks shitty

Looks fine to me famiry

so much action. so much shooting and explosions.

looks more like michail bay than future retro noir

so this time the main character really is a replicant
bravo ridley

>Looks amazing
>Wow this looks visually stunning
>An absolute visual feast
>Let my eyes feast, til they can't no more
>looks fun and I like it
>very cool
>if you hate a good movie, you're a contrarian
Why are spewing braindead plebs gobbling this up for the same buzzword reasons as every other capeshit or Hollywood spew, and why is shill vocabulary still so limited and their responses amounting to nothing but fallacies? Not one single defense of this trite tripe flick.

All these "uuuugh they are copying ghost in the shell" brainlets are triggering me hard.

Do you really think Ghost in The Shell had influence on the production or post production of this? Do you think films are made in just a couple of months?
Fuck off weebs

Bladerunner was an excellent film noir homage in a futuristic setting. This looks like a generic Sci-Fi CGI dubstep shit-fest!

it was destined to fail from the beginning

Looks interesting enough to watch

And it seems the protagonist is definitely a replicant since he can go through walls with ease

Too much action.

Actually looks alright
Screenshot this however because I 100% garun-fucking tee you that Ryan Gosling is a replicant with the memories of Deckard

why are so many of you surprised that the movie looks bad? Are you like born yesterday.
This one was just a quick money grab operation from day one. Are you all retarded?

It looks great.

You just have shit taste

Looking ok to me. Yeah the trailer hae a Michael bay section in it like most trailers today, it's an unfortunate nessecary evil that most trailers must abide by now.

Also, are people forgetting the original had action elements in it?

But yeah, this movie could probably go either way at this point, the r rating is giving me a bit of hope that they're actually taking risks with this.

I like that the trailer let's you know that Ryan gosling is a replicant.

Is this guy a neanderthal?

>the world was built on a wall that separates mankind.

what did they mean by this?

Ryan "Kino" Gosling my boi, movie looks great, just watched the first one recently and it was kinda boring desu, and Harrison Ford was pretty cringy on the acting.

>action elements
Not really, maybe the end a little. It was more detective noir than anything.

Yeah the aesthetic is painfully mediocre, but ill reserve judgment for when it releases considering they're keeping the plot all hush hush. Means they're probably proud of what they made, which is a good sign.

>Ryan "Kino" Gosling my boi, movie looks great,
Trying too hard.

Damn, gal gadot looks like THAT?

no it doesn't

see

Looks great

Yes it does

>every movie has to have a TWEEEST
Your brain in capeshit

fuck off disneycuck, WB is the best hollywood studio working today, Sony is the worst, and Sony clearly had no say on who to hire.

Calm down Shlomo.

*shits into your mouth*

He's a big guy

OP is mad he has no friends and won't be able to see it in theatres

Warner Brothers is the studio that has won more oscars since 2000

Disney is the big studio who won the least oscars since 2000

I'll just leave this here

The trailer was good overall, it has great aesthetics, but you can already tell the MUH ORDER villains are going to be a boring as fuck cliché

>disneycuck looks at shill script to figure out how to respond
>'calm down Shlomo.'

>good trailer
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH it looks le shit!
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

How does it compare to the original lads?

youtu.be/eogpIG53Cis

Same shit, different smells.

harrison ford should not be in this movie

every role hes done lately is utter phoned in garbage.

This and Leto, my only complaints

Leto is great if he's competently directed, all of his bad roles are mainly the directors fault.

Also his weird not aging homo face fits the aesthetic of the Blade Runner world quite nicely.