Bunnicula

Did someone say 'New episode of Bunnicula that aired in the UK today' thread?
No?...well tough luck, you're getting one anyway.

Vampire Rabbit Season:

mega.nz/#!itYAzKrQ!cDPDvu5Joi-7ml9rvtr7D8qjcBBV6n4r1GXxdu5RY50

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!m5YCQIbK!QjilVT9DoA8gqBg6jmxV34oY8LKhXWKAZeIZfx7iZq8
blogs.indiewire.com/animationscoop/building-bunnicula-an-interview-with-wb-cartoon-producer-director-jessica-borutsky-20160205
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Has there been weight gain or hypnosis yet?

Delicious yellow feet

Not yet.

You know what would be delicious karma-shmarma? For the "I wanna fuck that" guy to be fucked to death.

It's the personification of Sup Forums

Dude, it's from an MS Paint comic about Sup Forums and /mlp/. Learn your shit.

The download link is still Bride of Bunnicula. Not the new one

Wrong link.

...FUCK.
Okay, here's the correct link:

mega.nz/#!m5YCQIbK!QjilVT9DoA8gqBg6jmxV34oY8LKhXWKAZeIZfx7iZq8

I WANTED TO DELETE THIS THREAD AND START AGAIN WITH CORRECT LINK, BUT Sup Forums WON'T LET ME.
Now I'll look like a fool forever.

I'd wear that stitched-up heart hoodie without a hint of irony, and I'd bet Mina would wear anything else in there, too.

Thank you kindly.

T-two doggies?

Ever wonder what goes on in animators' heads? You know, besides red fingernail polish?

Why is the UK getting so lucky with Bunnicula episodes? Is this like a Danny Phantom Season 3 thing?

That episode feels weird. I guess all that action was a little out of their budget. Great backgrounds though.

There's nothing 'lucky' about it, Boomerang UK is just airing the episodes in a random order and as a result we got a couple that haven't aired in the US yet.

I thought it felt weird too. Glad its just not me

Is it true that the creator of this show is a well known cuckold or has the internet been telling lies?

Isn't it Maxwell Adams who created it? The guy behind Billy and Mandy?

Never heard of him being a cuck.

>well known cuckold
I think neither Moot nor Anthony Bursh have anything to do with that cartoon

Link is "Bride of Bunnicula"

Maxwell Atoms works as a producer and writer on the show.
Jessica Bortuski seems to be the person who gets touted the most as being the creative driving force behind the show.
Though it is worth noting that James Howe (who co-wrote the original Bunnicula books with his late wife) is also a producer on the show.

Yes, I know. Read the thread.

......is that a vampire doberman?

Thanks retal. This show amuses me.

What is with this A. Bursh meme?

He told the world he had an open relationship with his wife while also complaining that he could never get a man or woman to actually date / fuck him, so he became the prime target for Sup Forums to call a cuck since we all assumed his wife was getting some.

Then she eventually left him because e forced the open marriage thing on her and she hated it so she called it quits and stole his Wii-U.

Wait, they've been airing new ones everyday?
Damn bloody UK, I've been missing them.
Thanks for uploading.

>red rocket red rocket

The show only just started airing in the UK this week, so technically every episode is a new episode.
However, because Boomerang UK has decided go in a random order, we've been getting some of the latter ones first.

Did this happen recently? Because wasn't Ashley in recent HAWP videos?

All of this came out of his own twitters year or two ago, so maybe they got back together or something.

Or maybe your mixing up Ashley's because his wife has the same name as his sister.

is that the detective duck from gravity falls?

Yes, that is Ducktective, because that's a screenshot from Gravity Falls.

It's a screenshot from a Gravity Falls episode.

oh, that makes sense

>"Put your crayon away!"

Gee, I don't know.

I can tell the difference between his sister and his wife. It's pretty hard to mix the two up no matter how you slice it.

Gross and potentially toxic.

Is it actually any good?

Define "good". It's a cheesy horror-themed kid's show with common character dynamics and a couple of laughs, with a cute girl and some Atoms-style weird body horror to keep people interested.

Don't expect it to be too much like the Bunnicula book series, you'll just be disappointed.

Something about this waifu turns me off. She checks off a lot of boxes that should give me a boner but... nothing. I'd say it's the teeth but I've had waifus with weird teeth before.

>Bunnicula has crayon drawings of Mina and an unflattering caricature of Chester on the lid of his coffin
Does he even like Chester or does he just like fucking with him?

Is it the personality? Or maybe the almost-Simpsons skin tone?

He likes fucking with Chester not like that you sicko

>implying

>Mina still hasn't taken the knot yet.

WHATS THE MEANING OF THIS!

Do vampires even get boners?

Remember the first few episodes where everyone was shipping those two and it was all unrealistic and in good fun before the show actually started catering to it?

What's the key for?

Bunnicula's coffin.
Or the secret basement room containing his coffin.

Details on Bunnicula's awakening are unknown because that was never shown. The first episode starts with the characters dumping exposition on how they found Bunnicula and how he came to be the new pet just in dialogue, never showing the events.

According to the interview
blogs.indiewire.com/animationscoop/building-bunnicula-an-interview-with-wb-cartoon-producer-director-jessica-borutsky-20160205
they're going to explore Bunnicula's origin, and presumably the key, more in the next season.

Everyone wants to fuck the 11 year old Mina but I got kinkshamed for wanting to fuck Bunnicula without being a furry. I can't be the only one who finds him strangely attractive

i imagine his origin is similar to alucard in hellsing

i hope dangerdoberman does fanart of this show

>Though it is worth noting that James Howe (who co-wrote the original Bunnicula books with his late wife) is also a producer on the show.

oh shit. that's nice.

post more mina

This nigga knows.

She's 14, m8.

>14
>still make volcano science projects
is she autistic?

That's standard American level science. Be lucky it's not something with Jesus and dinosaurs living together.

Meth

I still play with bottle rockets, b0ss.

>Jesus Horses

My african american sibling.

supernatural+promiscuous bun >>> inexperienced+underage virgin girl

I desire it all, my melanin-enriched friend.

How could you not want this handsome little thing. I would let him to unspeakable things to me

Nice trips you got there

He's approaching Lovecraftian levels of disproportionate eldritch decadence, he does unspeakable blasphemes all the time.

I'd explore his dark corners and unplumbed depths

Please tell me doge is a girl.

Yup, bitch.

Does that girl fuck the dogs

Sure, why not.

So what's up with all these new episodes leaking out of Britbong Land?

Has S2 already started there?

No it isn't. It's an MS Paint comic with Sup Forums and /mlp/ looking at the unicorn from Phoebe and her Unicorn.

There is no 'leaking', Boomerang UK just isn't sticking to the same order that the US episodes aired in.
As a result, there are several episodes that aired in the US that haven't aired over here yet.

I don't trust UK airings anymore.
I just know bits and pieces are going to be cut out.

bump

So is this cartoon entertaining or do you just want to fuck the girl

It's Sup Forums what do you think

I never cared for the girls of this show in that way.
Im just waiting for somethin....fresssh

Holy shit I remember reading these books in 3rd grade
Is the show just animals doing animal things or does it follow the books?

>does it follow the books?
lel Hell no. Its its own thing.

I quite like this show. It's silly but I just like it for some reason

So, is the Doberman supposed to be Howie?

I find it entertaining.

But does she take the knot?

So did episode 10 air today or not?
Carlos stay out of this you sicko

They did?
Guess I gotta get back on board with this show

I just wanna see the rabbit fuck the cat

It's better than I expected it be, but not as good as I had wanted. Mina's cute, but if I wanted just cute I'd stick to Scalie Schoolie.

Besides wanting to fuck Bunnicula I think the show is actually pretty entertaining. Its cute and it's funny

i'm not even into feet but those are some nice feet