Listen here you little shit

>Listen here you little shit

>Bitch I know you been fuckin with that Batnigga, don't play

>Unhand her, Dan Backslide

holy shit Peter Travers is still alive? How old is he? I thought he was old when he was reviewing for RS in the early 90s

Thank God Joker hasn't received the SJW treatment yet.

I mean how long has it since Batman's punched a female criminal?

Not too long...the hammer of justice is unisex

So is she a psychology major or a beauty school reject in this one?

Am I wrong for thinking that is a purple jacket...with a flower...and white gloves?
Why the flying fuck. Why is everything about this universe seem like we got it via a monkey paw? There is so much that is SO FUCKING RIGHT, but what they get wrong is so wrong.

They actually really look like they could be a couple.

Yeah, shame he's been getting the edgelord fanbase treatment for years, though.

Psychology major. The flashbacks depict her as a psychologist.

>I said "pull it"

That's Harley's line, right?

Psychology Major or Psychiatrist? Because there's a big breadth of distance between a psychologist and a psychiatrist.

I always hated how young Harley Quinn is portrayed for a doctor.

domestic violence is bad

It's -i̶m̶p̶l̶i̶e̶d̶ - plainly spelled out by the original creators of the character that she wasn't exactly brilliant or idealistic (being first attracted to Mista J because of the Tell-All Book opportunities to boot), but knew how to leverage her actual skills for convenient shortcuts

Harley has the best of both worlds
A teasy ditzy personality and actual smarts that correlate with actually working for her MD

You are wrong. It's his tux.

Did Jim Lee draw this? He's getting worse

I'm actually looking forward to see what they do with the character, because this one would be particularly tricky to rewrite as a stock Feminist symbol without jettisoning most of the character's backstory and general characterization, and any other approach will actually feel fresh and original by this point

He's always been worse, user

>"How DC comics are glorifying domestic violence." From HitFlix

More like
>Unhand them, Dora Standpipe