How can anyone in their right mind vote for this pathological liar? It's incredible...

How can anyone in their right mind vote for this pathological liar? It's incredible, nearly everything this guy says is a fucking lie. Look at these fact-checking websites and see how many lies Trump has spouted over the course of his political campaign.

politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2016/03/22/all-of-donald-trumps-four-pinocchio-ratings-in-one-place/

factcheck.org/person/donald-trump/

If you are voting Trump, you are voting based on emotion, not based on logic and facts. If you vote for this dumbass, America will fucking die.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI
youtube.com/watch?v=8U18EuNN2D0
politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton/
youtube.com/watch?v=YMHOcmDVBP0.
theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/22/washington-post-and-dnc-hold-joint-fundraiser-for-hillary-clinton-lawyers-said-illegal-did-it-anyway/
youtu.be/-dY77j6uBHI
youtu.be/f8Lz_5kYuDM
nypost.com/2016/07/24/why-obamas-half-brother-says-hell-be-voting-for-donald-trump/
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7102
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/8351
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you are going to exhort someone to not vote for a political candidate because they are a liar, make sure your own candidate isn't doing the same thing as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=-dY77j6uBHI

>How can anyone in their right mind vote for this pathological liar?

they can't. Only retards have chosen to follow the retard in ops pic. Retards united, the third party.

youtube.com/watch?v=8U18EuNN2D0

he won't win anyway
I can't wait for the mass suicide of all these trumpcucks

Sure, she lies too, but not in the same magnitude of Trump. Not even fucking close; she isn't making up fucking conspiracy theories about Cruz's dad being involved in the JFK murders. I mean, what the fuck?!?

What an unsurprisingly cucked response. She lies about policy. How can you trust anything she says? Is she for gay marriage or not? You don't know. Is she for increasing the minimum wage after it suddenly got popular on Bernie's platform? You don't know. It is the type of lying that she does which makes her a terrible choice to back.

>politifact

>doesn't like lying
>is voting for trump
wew

>using cuck unironically
Opinion invalidated, but I will refute it anyway.

Look at Hillary's profile: politifact.com/personalities/hillary-clinton/

As you can see, compared to Trump, Hillary is a bastion of truth. How can you say with a straight face that she lies about policy? Do you have proof?

>facts have le liberal bias XD

>look at these jewish run "fact" checking websites
>why aren't you good goys anymore
>THIS COUNTRY DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU GOYS!!!
>AGGDGGGHGHGHDFKJGHDKRG

>doesn't like lying
>is voting for Hillary
wew

You are THIS dumb you Canadian

> not acknowledging after the emails that politifact is a dnc plant

lmfao look a shill

>politifact

The video listed above in the first post shows actual clips of her lying about her policy for the improvement of gay marriage and other topics.

She'll say anything, and change nothing. That was Obama's slogan against her for good reason.

Trump lies infinitely more than Hillary though
Are you really this stupid?

FUCKING DIE SHILL
REEEEEE

>politifact

Take your shekels and beat it shill.

>tribalist establishment climber detected

Donald is literally a meme candidate. He's promised so much, but has even admitted that it's actually gonna be Mikey who gets to run the country. Kind of like a Bush/Cheney type situation

lying more than Hillary isn't possible senpai, she hasn't said anything truthful checkmate shill fag

let me know if I really made you think

I am now a #CruzMissile

my fav is when Trump claimed not knowing who David Duke was.

Really? You have a tally for me you can point to? Or are you just going off of your feels. Besides, the type of lying Hillary does is about POLICY. That is infinitely worse than saying something like Cruz's father was part of a conspiracy to piss him off.

He doesn't look very different then Hilary

youtube.com/watch?v=YMHOcmDVBP0.

oh look its this thread again, keep reposting it over and over to get as many views as possible, fantastic shill work indeed

>politifact

Still more honest than Hillary.

Hillary is in the pocket of murderers, war criminals, and pedophiles. Takes money from anyone and will sell out this country to the highest bidder. As has been proven multiple times. Lies under oath in front of Congress and releases classified information to our enemies.

Because it's my right.

We're the previous elections this shitty or is this just the norm?

Well yes, but all you'll do is mental gymnastics to attack the source because your brain is too stupid to accept facts

If politifact and washington post say it, it must be the truth!

theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/07/22/washington-post-and-dnc-hold-joint-fundraiser-for-hillary-clinton-lawyers-said-illegal-did-it-anyway/

>Citing politifact

>the facts disagree with me, therefore the website is Jewish!
Opinion invalidated
Epic conspiracy with no proof.
Opinion invalidated.
>how dare you post facts that go against my agenda
>say anything and change nothing
So literally Trump?
I'm afraid they are.

It just speaks volumes when Sup Forums gets triggered by FACTS.

This too. Have we all forgotten how Trump jr. approached Kasich and basically promised him the presidency.

More Trumptards triggered by facts. Embarrassing.

Only solution this time is to vote on an independent.

Sounds a lot like what people say when they have jack shit proof.

They're both huge liars, hillary is just slightly better at it.

I just posted a reference to proof though my retarded hillbilly friend

If he had said he knew, the media would have beaten the same thing they did to Duke.

>so you know a KKK leader and want to be president?

>We're the previous elections this shitty or is this just the norm?
This is the problem; for alot of you this is your first election you can participate in.

To answer your question; it is in fact this bad every EIGHT years.

Bush/Cheney was better than Obama.

sorry Hillary digital army, we know about your shilling

Everybody knows politifact is full of shit. I suppose you don't really care that your source is biased and wrong though eh? I'm not surprised you would believe blindly in a source that has been proven unreliable.

Honestly guys what the fuck. why do you let these threads exist

He's the only one who is running on a platform that builds a Mexican border wall and bans muslim immigration.

youtu.be/-dY77j6uBHI

Go watch Clinton Cash too. It's amazing how ignorant people like you are. Trump is wacist and lies cause media and nu males say he bad XD.

youtu.be/f8Lz_5kYuDM

People like you in a nutshell

>i-i-it's a conspiracy
Exactly why there is no point in arguing with the mentally ill

go work for CNN if you want to use debunked web sites that treat republicans like shit, and you still are shilling for the crooked criminal Hillary.

when will you wake the fuck up and realize she is a federal criminal pandering to win a presidency who has killed Americans WILLINGLY. She is a person who has extorted and laundered more money than you could ever earn in 3 lifetimes! The oligarchy her hboyfriend's presidency, her senate run, and continued services as failed Sec State and now her as president? I swear, this is not Roosevelt- Syndrome if I haven't seen it before. Oligarchy in its finest form.

Shut your fucking face you $hillary paid fuck

>This biased site with no objective standards is my proof!

Cheney was as bad as you could get. Bush was just a puppy.

I literally showed you examples of your source being unreliable and you come back with some straw man about me having said it is a conspiracy? The only one mentally ill is you. Have you no response to the things Politifact has said in the past? Are you really going to just brush over that and pretend I didn't show you it?

>the site is called politifact, that means there are no lies or falsehoods

Yeah it was proven a while ago that site lies, a lot.

ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

God these shill threads are BORING. They are not even funny, just annoying.

How can anyone in their right mind shitpost on Sup Forums so often?

>i-i-it's a conspiracy
>b-b-biased
Get help

He's not Hillary.

>washington post
>politifact

Top kek

Ask Obama's brother:
>“I like Donald Trump because he speaks from the heart,” Malik Obama told The Post from his home in the rural village of Kogelo. “Make America Great Again is a great slogan. I would like to meet him.”

>Obama, 58, a longtime Democrat, said his “deep disappointment” in his brother Barack’s administration has led him to recently switch allegiance to “the party of Lincoln.”
nypost.com/2016/07/24/why-obamas-half-brother-says-hell-be-voting-for-donald-trump/

Again you are completely ignoring what I showed you about your source being unreliable. Can you address the fact that Politifact has said these things in the past?

>cites politfact

Oh jesus, what are you doing, faggot?!

Fuck off Shillbot, we know you're getting paid to shitpost anti trump pro Hilary bullshit.
wikileaks.org/dnc-emails/emailid/7102

This is why you can't have a discussion here. When confronted with facts and sources, idiots can just claim it's a conspiracy and they are taken seriously, whereas in real life they would get laughed at

When you've lost and have nothing left...

I quite literally showed you proof that your source was unreliable. Actual legitimate proof and you are telling me that I don't listen to facts or sources?

Again I ask you, can you address the things Politifact has said in the past which have been proven false?

remember guys, shills are out in full force right now due to wikileaks.

It's because he knows he lost and has nothing

"I support Israel"
t. Donald trump

What's your response?

Other than being a bit misognynistic and having some dumb immigration/deportation ideas there's not much you can really hate Trump for. The media's done a fantastic job making lefties hate him irrationally.

well meaning idiot > criminal liar

Holy fuck the amount of shills in this thread.
You have to go back.

>Trumps Racist
Explain this then shillbots

>lies about Cruz's dad

You might wanna be looking at wikileaks

>le shill meme
How dare someone calls out Trump for his bullshit, this is an echo chamber!
>These biased videos definitely prove that $hillary is super corrupt and Trump is the beset candidate
Lmao.
>debunked web sites that treat republicans like shit.
How is it debunked? How is it their fault that Republicans lie a lot?
>she is a federal criminal
Which is why no charges were recommended, right?
>killed Americans WILLINGLY
This is just getting sad.
>le $hillary
Get help.
Show actual proof, not some epic cherrypicked cropped picture.
THIS SO FUCKING MUCH. I've been pointing out Donald's bullshit and all I've been countered with is "cuck" and "shill." It's just outright embarrassing and says a lot about Trump supporters.

Ted Cruz is the Zodiac Killer.

> (((politifact)))

;: ^)

wow a shill so soon after the wikileaks release. a brave one huh

Showing evidence of contradictory standards is not cherrypicking you fucking tard. All that has to be done is demonstrate that politifact treats people of different political persuasions differently.

The kind of cognitive dissonance you're displaying is quite incredible.

Simple: all the other candidates are also pathological liars.

Nice rant, now show me evidence of your ebin conspiracy by le Jews.

HAHAHA LOOK IM SMART I CAN SAY WHAT YOU SAID BACK TO YOU IN A FUNNY WAY LOLLOLOLOL POL BTFO

>hillary shill thinks he can change public opinion
lol everyone knows that hillary is the lying cunt

people trust trump more than clinton, deal with it

Good job ignoring his point.

meanwhile: a syrian refugee just gutted a pregnant woman all over the sidewalk in germany. user must find pic or vid, unborn baby fell out and moved on its own

trump is the only one opposed to refugees

>replying to this thread

Really guys?

>look at these fact check websites!!
> posts a bunch of biased sources.

I'd respect your opinion if you fact checked bother politicians yourself. The fact that you are relying on political websites, which literally exist to sculpt the public opinion in favor of the political candidate that they want to win, shows that you are a mindless sheep.

Your head is too far up your own ass. Actually try thinking for yourself

>Trump is a liar
You misspelled "Hillary"

Also I am not voting for Trump based on emotion. I am not even voting for him because I agree with all his stances (I don't, I disagree with several of his positions). I am voting for him because unless he skins a baby and eats it live on camera in the middle of Times Square he will never be as bad as the she-demon he is up against.

Oh also I am voting for him simply because I want to see what the media does when he wins. The whole of the mainstream media CHIMPED THE FUCK OUT every time he won a primary. I can only imagine what they will do when he wins the whole thing and what I am imagining is fucking hilarious

I wouldn't vote for the orange-faced baboon or the wholly owned subsidiary of Goldman Sacks if you were holding a gun to my head.

Where I live, I can also vote for the Libertarians or "None of the above candidates". This year, I'm voting for Johnson.

No, I'm not wasting my vote.

>Look at these fact-checking websites
>Politijew

Now go back to r/politics with your field report, I'm sure you've swayed a lot of voters today

Who paid you? LOL this has to be a joke.

>using facts on Sup Forums
>expecting to be taken serious

This is just an online echo chamber for avid jihadists. Please do not attempt to interrupt our plans of liberating the west.

Blue collared trailer trash and shut in alt right faggots...both miserable with how their lives are and want to watch the world burn.