Ok quick question here

ok quick question here

How did Cooper send the voice messages to Diane?!

Also: Donna was best girl

Diane was the tape recorder itself.

special fbi mail. it probably exists, with all the reports being sent around

no

is mail really that fast though. One time he requested something and it came a day after.

he recorded on the god damn tapes and put them in a fucking envelope and mailed them how fucking stupid do you have to be to not be able to figure that out on your own? god damn redditors need to fucking LEAVE we dont like retarded assholes on this board

> and put them in a fucking envelope and mailed them

see: >One time he requested something and it came a day after.

He requested so much shit like the ear plugs, the magazines and some other shit

>Donna
Literally worst girl

uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm nooooooooo sweeeeeetttttttttieeeeeeeeeee

you can get 24 hour shipping now, why don't you think the US government could develop a mail system that does just that?

white women age like milk ... nothing new

i mean its in the 90s and they are in some isolated shit hole in the middle of nowhere

makes no real sense that the tapes got that fast to the FBI

DAMN, LARA FLYNN BOYLE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?

looks like she gave up and started hitting the bottle

>makes no real sense that the tapes got that fast to the FBI

what the fuck we're talking about twin peaks here

>what the fuck we're talking about twin peaks here

yeah thats exactly why im asking.

only other real explanation for the tape fuckery is that they had more planned with it but dropped it eventually cause (((abc))) executives tried to ruin the show (which they then did - when Lynch had enough)

That "before" had already started

>tfw Lil was Diane all along

Diane's tapes and Invitation to Love were two things I really missed in season 2

what happened to Invitation To Love ?! :(

hope it makes a comeback in Season 3

Wow, I never considered that, it'll probably make a single appearance taking a jab at nostalgia reboots

So have we all come to agreeance that Maddy is best girl?

I like to think that Diane doesn't really exist, and that it's just a way for Cooper to talk outloud to the memory of his dead lover.

Cool idea, doesn't explain how she sends him shit though.

>maddy

i unironically believe she wasn't real and was just Laura but (((they))) made everyone accept that its some cousin of her and everyone played along

there are just too many hints throughout the show that tell us that she is Laura

>I like to think that Diane doesn't really exist

the theory gets thrown out of the window the moment stuff arrives Cooper requests

No Audrey Horne is followed by Shelly

Could be just about anyone else at the FBI...i don't think he mentions Diane to anyone else.

reddit tier """""""""theory""""""""" you got there you dumb fuck

They certainly didn't plan to delve deeper into how coopers tape correspondence worked. What are you thinking? It's obviously just lousy writing.

its just one of these things that get my noggins joggin to this day

reddit plebs might circlejerk about dream sequences but the Diane Thing is truly one of the biggest mysteries of the entire show

Norma is the best by far
She was fucking 44 when they filmed the show, and is still a fucking knockout

Fuck yeah

Dubs confirmed

Kill yourself brown poo

norma was pretty good

>Kill yourself brown poo

>"IM 35!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
>pic related

lol

she took the bogpill

It's called a plane.

In the book Hank gets 'fatally knifed' in prison, but is set to come back for the series?

In dream sequences?

>i unironically believe she wasn't real and was just Laura but (((they))) made everyone accept that its some cousin of her and everyone played along

Nah, this wouldn't make sense since people knew her before Laura died and David Lynch had said in an interview that he made up the character of Maddie so that Sheryl Lee could have more screen time. He thought that she was a great actress so, why not.

Which part of the book is this again?
Its just so dense I can't remember all the information and where everything is situated, chapter-wise.

Page 234, it's a one-off page about the character.

I'd be perfectly fine if they don't retcon that part for the new series. I fucking hated Hank.

Will season 3 involve at least two plots about daughter fucking like the original series? Because I'd be pretty disappointed if it doesnt