When was the moment in which you realized that Marvel was shit and beyond salvation?

When was the moment in which you realized that Marvel was shit and beyond salvation?

Pic very related.

Are you going to respond to yourself again and then pretend you didn't make all the same posts complaining about it?

I'm pretty okay with Marvel right now. The movies are fun and they have at least 3-4 quality books on the shelves. All I can ask from them really.

>gwenpool
>bad

Shit tier brain OP

>b-based Disney can do no wrong!
Do you get a paycheck for this or what?

When I saw the latest Hellcat comic that turned her into a generic quirky girl when she is a fucking grown ass woman.

Marvel is adjusting to the times. They still have good books out, you just have to not be an asshole about it.

Not a fan of Leth's Hellcat but I have no problem with it existing.

But you're the one aggressively shilling the book by pretending to be angry at the book. Do you get a paycheck for it?

1/10

>dat bad she hulk artist
>fractions Hawkeye
>Whor
>Angela

>They still have good books out
Gwenpool being one of them.

Eh, she doesn't seem that different from how she acted in that Initiative comic with the Wendigo

Unbeatable Squirrel Girl vol. 2 + the current Hellcat book at the same time.

3-4 good books?
That's all it takes to please you?
Gosh if a company had that many BAD books I would be shaking my head

You must hate every comic company then because the majority of books by most companies are trash.

not as big as the DC shills around here

when they let Bendis play god with muh Xmen

i kinda dropped anything capeshit at this point.

still like the punisher though.

lol fuck off. DC doesn't need shills. Their top tier cartoons, nuanced and mature movies, and godlike comics speak for themselves. It's Marvel that literally can't get anyone to say anything positive about their garbage without spending half of their income on paying for shills and reviews.

>he thinks that Sup Forums is one person

Kill yourself

the artwork is really shitty in general.

The worst is marvel appealing to tumblr sites like Comics Alliance

I suffered a lot

I lived through the 90's, comics have been FAR worse.

Way to out yourself as underage b& though.

I lurk comicbookresources, and in an active Marvel thread about what do you want changed, 90% of people mention 1 of these 3 things (if not 2 or the 3 of them)

Undo one more day
Stop it with the terrigen mists killing mutants
Stop it with the constant events.

It's turned the character into Kate Leth's self-insert. It's going to have to be retconned as a non-canon in-universe comic or some shit to undo the damage.

>not liking superior nipponese drawing styre
Shit taste, senpai.

>He's the only one making Gwenpool hate threads
>Sup Forums is only one guy

A Force #5 (Battle World Edition).

That's when I noticed there was no editor in chief anymore at the house of old idea.

Oh Well, Dark Horse & Image ain't so Bad.

How many good movies do big Hollywood studios make compared to their shit ones? I'm sure the ratio is the same.

Yes to all three. Especially the constant events.

>Stop it with the terrigen mists killing mutants
It's always funny to watch the rabid X-fans fight the Marvel/shithuman shills fight over this shit.

Xtreme 90's > Tumblrshit twenty-teens.

So the answer is yes then.

THIS.

Do you think everything DC puts out is gold?

It's funny that rabid X-Fans only started to appear after the mutants started getting shifted out.

yeah. if they loved them so much they would have bought more X-Books when Marvel needed them to and the company wouldn't have needed to sell the cinematic rights in the first place

after the yearly events started
but that doesnt stop me from enjoying some of their books, especially the silly and cute ones like gwenpool

Oh, just shut the fuck up already MCUck.

>Gwenpool being one of them

Yep, it's the same person

The moment Bendis said, marvel doesnt hate the x-men, a year before the terrigent mist becoming a poison for mutants

I know this is bait but fuck you, you know damm well a mutant book was the most sold comic in history

When was the moment in which you realized that Gwen Poole is a cutie?

Is there an ahegao edit of these yet?

Grown ass women can't be quirky girls apparently.

Yes, actually. People made them during one of the first issues, I believe.

You wouldnt happen to have saved them, would you?