FINALLY

FINALLY

This wasn't the first time.

you shippingfags ruin EVERYTHING

Harley/Ivy came from Dini and Timm. It predates shipping, tumblr, and likely your underage ass

>It predates shipping

>smugreactionface.png

Ugh

this doesn't count
this is bombshell shit

>It predates shipping
El
Oh
El

we all see exactly where your dumb semantics argument is going, none of us care enough to get into it, and you are only making yourself look stupid. Let's just skip to the end and call you an idiot.

In b4 Bennett kills them off like stargirl or has Joker spout MRA menisist filth.

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT
There's NOTHING that pisses me off more than seeing Harley and Ivy together. I legitimately feel like a cuck whenever I see this.

Is there more to Ivy or Harley than their being lesbians?

Isn't Bombshells an AU?

Yes.

Yeah, for Harley being the battered wife of a psychopathic clown while trying to escape from it and be a better person or atleast not being so bad. For Ivy, being mother nature while not being consume by it, trying to make plants life a better one and doing mischiefs in the process. Together an unlikely duo that sometimes gets along, sometimes not, but in the end they pull together

FINALLY, HARLEY AND IVY ARE A COUPLE...in an alternate non-canon universe were pretty much everyone is a lesbian or bi-sexual.

So it's not the main verse. Small victory.

Like it doesn't count. Every victory counts, not matter the conditions

Well this is hardly the first time Harley and Ivy have been shown to be a happy couple in an alternate universe.

They are alternative life-style country singers in one.

Just goes to show what a shitty place the main verse is I guess.

>Harley/Ivy came from Dini and Timm. It predates shipping, tumblr, and likely your underage ass

>The only female villain that shown to be friends are lesbians.

The main-verse is shitty by executive decision, it's why Harley and Ivy or Bruce and Selena can never be together at least for very long.

>It predates shipping
Nigga, shipping was already around when fucking Little Women was written. It was the reason the author made Joe not end up with Laurie, because everyone was driving her nuts with requests of it.

Babs and Kara are just friends...probably.

Bruce and Selina not being together is OK in my book. I kinda like her going for underage asian pootang actually.

The only reason the Queen of Sheba is popular is because people shipped her with Solomon. Shipping is as old as story-telling

>Babs and Kara are just friends...probably.

I don''t think they are friends. It is more relationship between the booster gold and the batman. They fought crime together and never talk to eachother.

screw you thats my one and only het ship

Shut up man, work friends are the only friends I have.

Jeez, you don't have one in the video game department or something?
>inb4 I don't play video games

>They are alternative life-style country singers in one.
Source? That sounds fun.

That's an extreme oversimplification of their relationship. This is Elseworld, so I'm not going to get into this particular iteration, but saying Dini and Timm intended Harley and Ivy to be a good couple is childish at best.

Elseworlds 80-Page Giant

Yeah because a bad couple pĂșt theirs photos in the fridge

Wake me up when these lazy writers decide to to have some guts and do a legit male/male relationship.

Lesbians are cruse control for "I wanted to get some SJW points, but don't really wanna take a risk."

I play hearthstone

They're still making bombshell stuff?

Good.

Keep this shit in Bombshells where it belongs.

Glad that New Suicide Squad and Harley's solo series isn't affected by this shit.

You were saying?

THE ROCK

Daaaaaaaaaw

Dubs confirm d'aww.

in the Timmverse, there was a throwaway line about Kara and Barbara going on a skiing trip together in Justice League.

Is the user that's obsessed with Harley/Ivy Rakzo from CBR?

damn

Who are they?

That Green Lantern and Cyborg? Blue Beetle? Nightwing?

Just an A.R.G.U.S agent. He recruits Cisco into Waller's JLA

>Two nobodies
When are they going to gay up popular A-list superheroes. Where's the equality in that.

Vaccines have nothing to do with Autism. That was made up by a known fraud who was de liscened for blatant liesGod I love ancient fandoms

Shaman four life

>timmverse

Cmon son, no one man's vision ruled the dcau. Burnett Tucker and McDuffie get so much shit

So totally characters on the level with Harley and Ivy, right?

LOL

Dude, I stand by my original point.

Wake me up when you decide to SJW at TOP level male couple into homosexuals.

They will never do it.

Rod Ramming is still icky to them. Straight guys hate it, and straight women are left with feelings of inadequacy by it. Lesbians are flatly offended by it, and the only ones who like it are gay men.

Muff Munching on the other hand---dumb straight men think the women are doing it "form them," and straight women think it is "empowering" to show that the characters are "strong independent women who don't need no man." And lesbians of course love it and will scream for on social media loud enough to make people think they are more than 8% of the female population. Only gay men are left out, but hey, who cares about them?

And if you don't think my comments are salty or butthurt enough I will leave you with this:

How about they do a realistic depiction of lesbians, and show them a year down the road when their hormones all go to hell and they are in the throws of "lesbian bed death"

Fun.

>Changing a persons sexual preference because it doesn't suit you
That sounds awfully bigoted.

Man, you think Harley & Ivy happened overnight?, that suddenly they were like they are today?. Man, no it took 20+ years to get what we got. It took a lot of writers coming and going and a lot of fans screaming and crying. Gay men will happen, I assure you, it's not something that people don't want. Hell Orlando did Midnighter and people love it, those are small steps for something greater, give it time, it will happen. It really didn't happen before because there weren't social media and the people who wanted it were unheard, but now they have the chance to get heard and listened. Just small steps. It'll happen

Steph and Kara were friends.

What do you think they did at their sleepovers?

Alan Scott

>Let's just turn established characters gay for the sake of diversity

YOU ARE WHY WE HAVE NU-WALLY!

Uh Dini and Timm "shipped" them as a couple right after they created Harley.

"Shipping" is at least as old as the ancient Greeks' festival of Dionysus where playwrights created and developed relationships between mythological characters and probably as old as mankind, homo sapiens thinks about pair bonding a lot

What pisses me off is "Harley/Ivy = TUMBLR" coming from faggots here who weren't even fucking alive when BtAS was on or people acting that the writers who created this relationship in the first place are being pressured by tumblr retroactively somehow it makes you look like a fucking retard. you don't have to like this couple but this is old fucking news

Yah, but with Korra, Steven Universe, Adventure Time and the screeching for "Elsa" to go lesbian, just to mention a few things, it feels like Lesbians are now the sugar that makes the LGBT medicine go down, and we still act like gay men are a "bitter pill"

It is more annoying than anything.

>and we still act like gay men are a "bitter pill"

Gay male characters actually outnumbered lesbians on live action tv for a long time though, in live action movies too.

This latest little wave probably is about male creators who like drawing qt lesbians but it'll probably come back around, esp if you get more female creators including stealth fujoshits in there

And there'll be an over saturation of lesbians pairings, and gay men will be seen as something unique. Give it time, it'll happen

>It predates shipping
Shipping predates your underage ass.

Only in comedies. The serious gay men are outnumbers by the comedy ones 10 to 1.

Lesbians almost always get to be serious business.

There already is a disproportionate over-saturation that is unrealistic.

Because "hmm... I wanna be a liberal producer and get my "progressive cookie" but I don't wanna risk shit....

ok---LESBIANS!

There are tons of gay men in live action media

>a slut kissing a slut
And why would i want this?

Not true at all, there are a lot of dramas out there with gay males.
Not knowing about then is your own fault.

There are tons of gays out there though

Other than Fear The Walking Dead (which only happened last Sunday), how many, serious, strong, high profile, non-comedic, gay male characters can you name?

>why wouldn't I want this
ftfy

Not having Hollywood advertise them or put them in anything but some oddball "Short Bus" level film is whose fault?

I don't actively seek them out, but there was a few in degrassi and in glee iirc. I heard there was one in Mr. Robot but i can't confirm

They're not something to advertise.
Being gay should be just a trait but not the entire point of the character/series unless it's a romance or something.

Was it worth making a separate thread just because you couldn't get your smarm up in the storytime thread?

Dafoe's character from Boondock Saints for example.

Uh... derp dude. I think it should have been obvious that I mean the FILMS or SHOWS the characters are in not a big, "hey look we got gay man in out franchise" marketing campaign.

I mean who goes out there and does a huge media campaign to show that they have homosexuals characters in their franchise...

oh wait...

the answer is: every lesbian pop culture thing for the last several years.

I'm not even joking right now, this thread gave me massive deja vu.

Like, I distinctly remember seeing literally this exact same thread with these exact same posts before.

>Harley quinn was inspired by a male
>The whole book is about "What if Females inspired males"
>She end up a lesbian.

>I want Harley and Ivy to be in an openly romantic relationship!

>Fine! But it will be in an AU that doesn't matter, after several years of Harley being written terribly and dressing like an idiot.

>There are people that think they should become a regular, 100% romantically involved couple

I mean, why? It's like wishing Batman and Catwoman could suddenly become all golly and live together like it's nothing, it just removes what's interesting about their relationship, it'd make it bland. Just because it's lesbians it's automatically interesting and unique for them to be together?

I don't know the context of OP's pic, just commenting on the idea of "shipping" them

Again, not winning the argument with Glee there, or even Boondock Saints.

Glee was a fluffy fun joke show and Boondock Saints is niche film with a small but loyal audience.

How about a legit superhero retcon or a top tier character from a big name franchise that you might be able to name?

No I don't actually want a retcon, because those are dumb, but there is certainly plenty od that with the lesbian side.

Nice confirmation bias

What do you mean finally?

You mean confirmation of the media's bias for lesbian stuff?

Yep it is.

Holy shit get therapy

so this is your response to not having a proper answer in an argument?

Solid.

You could be a debate coach for Donald Trump or Hillary Clinton.

The original Green Lantern
Constantine
Midnighter
Rorschach depensing on who you ask

And Degrassi is a big name franchise

>lesbians fucking everywhere
>most are well fleshed out and developed

>gay characters far and few in between
>the only two notable gays in comics are a giant asshole who doesnt know the meaning of personal space, and a younger retconned version of a beloved hero on another earth no one gives a SHIT about, who hooked up with a literal who

And don't get me started on the whole lack of bi representation.

LGBT? More like LFTM. because all they care about is Lesbians and FtM transgenders.

What a shitty post, it just further proves your confirmation bias.

>>Gets 0 play
>>Thrown off the air and never shown to be gay
>>I indicated I was looking for someone well known.
>>"depending on who you ask" kinda means no.

>>And "big name" in what circles?

Sad but 100% true

You are not even using the term "confirmation bias" correctly.

I am sure you likely heard that in some 1st year junior college psych class earlier today, but give it a rest.

/u/ is cancer.

currently /y/ is worse

>the only two notable gays in comics are a giant asshole who doesnt know the meaning of personal space, and a younger retconned version of a beloved hero on another earth no one gives a SHIT about, who hooked up with a literal who
Oh, poor, starved DC fan.

Marvel got faggots aplenty if you like.

You asked for a superhero retcon, you got one.

My bad for thinking we were talking about comics on the comics and cartoons board

Midnighter is pretty well known

Sure

Who hasn't heard of degrassi? It's one of the most well known tv series out there.

Male homosexuality is unappealing to everyone except gay men and fujoshi, those are the breaks.

>And "big name" in what circles?
Are you for real, Degrassi is extremely mainstream

Next you'll be all, "What's a Glee?"

>Oh a new lesbian couple, I guess that means my belief that there are more lesbian couples than gay male couples is true