So many people don't understand star wars

Prove me wrong that this is not the best ranking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5fF1ZSNTtBQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Only correct ranking I've seen.

But TFA was doodoo

Rogue One should be in the third tier

The force awakens should be in the second

Attack of the Clones was the absolute worst and the fact that you didn't put it in peabrain category lets me know that you're retarded.

>TFA higher than Rogue One
kek, retard detected.

Tier 1 = Episode 1 &2
Tier 2 = R1 & Ep 3
Tier 3 = TFA
Tier 4 = OT

Fix'd it to make it more accurate
Tier 1 = Episode 1 &2
Tier 2 = R1 & Ep 3
Tier 3 = TFA & Ep 6
Tier 4 = Ep 4 & 5

What r u talking about they r all good

Rogue One was clearly better than TFA. Neck yourselves retards

Why does everyone say episode 3 is better than episode 1 ?

That meme is meant to be ironic with the worst thing being put at the exploding brain level

I'm glad you can feel like a mature adult watching your children films now.

It's reached post-ironic level now.

Because of the parables it contains

Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

This will never not be wrong.

Rogue one was absolute dogshit. People actually liked that movie?

Obviously. It was good.

I actually like RO but lets face it, it was a Star Wars Action movie, 100% Pew Pew Pew.

Ftfy

I enjoyed it, and it is a lot better than Force Awakens. It has a lot of flaws, and the SJW and diversity pushing is getting out of hand, but I loved the tone of desperation and powerless feeling that dominated the movie.

The characters were also far more likeable than those in Force Awakens. The main girl is everything Rey should have been, and the main rebel dude was ok, just a good old rebel doing his part. Even the funny characters, the nigga droid and the blind kung fu monk were charismatic. Compare those guys to the negro in FA or fucking Kilo Ren.

Only correct ranking I've seen.

youtube.com/watch?v=5fF1ZSNTtBQ

Fuck Kylo Ren

TFA was trash

How exactly?

Knock RotS down one rank and TFA down one rank and I agree. Pretty good list desu, not a troll list like usual.

I still cannot understand how the genes of motherfucking Han Solo and a Skywalker can produce such a whinny faggot.

And they can't even blame this one on Lucas.

They were both bad, but R1 was worse.

TFA shouldnt even be listed

Show your work.

Finally bough Rogue Juan on blu ray, that movie had SOOOOOOO much potential but holy fuck am I pissed off a that ending that shit isn't star wars at all

>the phantom menace was the absolute worst
FTFY

>muh videogame and cartoon references
At least TFA had an original story

>TFA had an original story
nice bait

Rogue One feels deceptive. It's really beautiful to look at in terms of designs and composition, but as far as plot and characters it absolutely belongs in Tier 1.

>that shit isn't star wars at all
No shit, it's a spinoff

"I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating...and it gets everywhere. Not like here. Here everything's soft...and smooth...and beautiful."

Half the movie was devoted to that sad excuse for a love story and the other half was trying to be carried by Obi-Wan playing detective in 50s space diners.

>TFA had an original story

Hi Mike

>A Skywalker
>not a whiny faggot

Pick one, and only one

Where's tier 5? for those who like all of them and aren't whiny little bitches?

Yea but the end of Ep 2 we get to see Yoda commanding an army of jedis in combat.

That was pretty cool, even if Yoda's own fight looked cheesy as fuck.

I'm probably one of the biggest Star Wars fans out there, and I'm not hard to please, but even I hated Phantom Menace and didn't really enjoy Attack of the Clones. TFA kinda wore off on me too, but I liked R1 quite a bit.

>we get to see Yoda commanding an army of jedis in combat
The last thing I wanted to see was an army of jedi.

>Episode 1
>Rogue One
>not ranked number one tier
It doesn't rhyme, garbage list you got there.

Well phantom is the weakest link in the prequels, can't disagree there.

I really don't think TFA deserves to share a ranking with the original film or RotJ. Even RotJ, flawed as it is, has thematic resonance and grace that TFA lacks.

I'm not sure what I think of Rogue One. It has a completely stupid premise but a decent cast.

Fixed it

I wouldn't say Kylo Ren is intended to be "charismatic." The movie goes out of its way to depict him as dangerous but deeply broken and a little pathetic. I don't like TFA or RO, but Kylo is the most interesting thing we've gotten out of the new stuff so far despite TFA's heavy-handedness.

How does anyone like TFA? It was literally a new hope. The only original thing was a black guy. The new sith was a shitty anakin, who was already bad. Nothing stood out about the move, all the characters were forgettable or unoriginal and from the original trilogy, and the plot stole everything from the original trilogy. Oh wait there's a fucking blind guy with a stick cuz u know that works against freaking guns.