People still think Germany is becoming a caliphate

>People still think Germany is becoming a caliphate

Kek once again I'll sit here comfortably enjoying top tier living standards while school shootings and cops are being shot dead and entire city blocks are being burned down in USA, while sharia law stickers and a single rape gang manages to get over 1400 kids under their belts in Sweden and while bombs are exploding in both france and the USA taking dozens of people with it all while eastern europe is to consider itself lucky if they can afford proper food every day of the week.

What a time to be alive.
While you lads are feeling bad about your own countries, which you are if I am to take your own posts seriously. Never forget these simple words.

Success breeds jealousy ;)

I'll eagerly sit back and relax while reading about another happening in your soon to be third world countries

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3705823/Machete-wielding-attacker-kills-woman-injures-two-new-German-outrage.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/24/donald-trump-says-french-and-germans-to-face-extreme-vetting-ent/
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469391544132.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm in Dormagen right now and I must admit countryside is really nice. White people everywhere and German Flags in every yard, but everytime I go to Dusseldorf, Koln, Essen etc. I might as well play Wake_Me_Up(128kbps).mp3 on the loop.

>I'll eagerly sit back and relax while reading about another happening in your soon to be third world countries
>kraut writing this an hour after another attack in Germany
kek

A dude name Muhammad Al-Germani is the new face of germany and shown as what a german should look like

what a time to be alive, finally germans will pay your hitler denbts

Nigger.

Why are Germans so insecure? No other posters acts like this when a happening occurs in their country.

If someone doesn't know yet: dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3705823/Machete-wielding-attacker-kills-woman-injures-two-new-German-outrage.html

As you have said it, I'll eagerly sit back and relax while reading about another happening in your soon to be third world countries. Good night, German pride.

Not germany, just Berlin and a few other large cities

>>my anime post makes everything ok

On the long run we are fucked.
Compared to other countries we are pretty good right now.

germany is going down eventually. their borderline superiority to other nations within EU is tremendous and will backfire. FR is on similar level with GER, but i haven't had the pleasure to work with FR colleagues.

>The Happenings are comin thick and fast lads, let's have some fun with it.

Double digits for next Country.
Flag selected can roll again for city and/or weapon.
Triple digits for how long til the next Happening and/or Ethnicity of Attacker.

Roll em!

It was tongue in cheek, m8. This is a satire board, remember?

>my ship took 20 years longer to start sinking

>but it's ok cus my childewn will have to deal with that shit

How many did you take in? 2.5 million? You're going to be just like us after a few birth cycles.

>not paying nato fee
Pay your nato fee if you are so rich, cunt.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/24/donald-trump-says-french-and-germans-to-face-extreme-vetting-ent/

enjoy the extreme vetting, Ahmed.

It will Germany, and my country has way better living standards.

Your Iranian pal probably posted those selfsame words.

Believe me, no one is jealous of Germany. I'd sooner be French or Swedish.

>german pride
>asian hottie

if you can't even embrace your own women (since they are being raped by sandniggers) what's there left to brag about?

and to be fair, asian women will be the most breedable after the millennial generation, many are redpilled white cock worshipping whores and don't fall for that muh fat acceptance feminism bullshit

How's it feel to fuck Europe again? My son is half swiss german and I pray to God everyday his French genes will win out. You people are shit.

Is gonna be right here is the USA motherfucker

I wonder how over blown the raping is in Germany.

Aryan Ali got you on the back foot it seems

she doesn't look german

>Kek once again I'll sit here comfortably enjoying top tier living standards while mall shootings, mass gang rapes and assaults, and women are being chopped apart by machete and axe wielding refugees

>many are redpilled white cock worshipping whores and don't fall for that muh fat acceptance feminism bullshit
You are giving us a bad name, stop

A FUCKING CHINK

Kek

are you sitting inside a nuthouse or something?

Sage
SLIDE THREAD
SAME THREAD HAPPENING IN PIC RELATED

Nice going, Correct the Record.

Where do I buy one of these cuties?

Sage

>Muhammad Al-Germani

QUIT REPLYING TO THIS HILLARY SHILL AND SAGE THE FUCKER.

some muzzie killing his polish fuckbuddy isnt really a happening.

Thanks for adding to my list of CTR shitpost templates.

Read this and immunize yourself against shill degeneracy! First part is best, but it's an interesting post throughout.

Stop embarassing yourself.

Np. Saved that image for future reference, so thank you, too.

>Stop embarassing yourself.

how the fuck does some crazy fuck killing his polish gf qualify for a proper happening? shit like this happens all the fucking time.

USA gdp gross 18 trillion

Germany gdp gross 3 trillion

There are about three times as many whites in America as the entire population of Germany including all your mehmets. And many are either so immunized against being around diversity that they're redpilled, or they're hundreds of miles away from it and too far to know how bad it is.

sage

slide thread, proxyfag

sage

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469391544132.webm
:^)

USA GDP 16,77 Bln USD

Germany GDP 3,77 BLN USD

USA Pop 318 Mln

Germany 81 Mln

318/81=3.92

3,77*3,92=14.77 Bln USD

bretty gud considering US economic hegemony after surviving 2 world wars with nearly no damage to infrastructure etc. wahtsoever.

Stop
Fucking
Replying to this proxyfag SHILL.

Pic fucking related.

SAGE

Goes in all fields.

Saged. Reported.

HALT!

If you are reading this right now, you're either scrolling through piles of shitposts, or have been b8d by a slide thread.

Please familiarize yourself with the first part of this pamphlet. Save for later reference. Invoke in any suspected shill thread to banish it.

Immunize yourself against degeneracy.
Keep Sup Forums uncontrolled.

Shudda fugg up :DDD

How long does it takes to reach your home in a stolen BMW from the next cultural enriched area?

t. took in 1.5 million muslims in

So much shilling today.

This post is bad and you should feel bad.

>1 post by this ID
Found the proxyfag OP.
Sage

Die shill.
Sage.

>Meme