Is Civil War worth getting for $5 on Comixology? Any tie ins good?

Is Civil War worth getting for $5 on Comixology? Any tie ins good?

It's worth getting only for free.
No idea about tie-ins. Cable & Deadpool, I liked that one.

1) yes
2) not really. Cable & Deadpool was pretty funny, and the Nextwave parody was fun. Most of the rest was weak

Good God, no.

Nah to both

For $5 sure.
The tie-ins were almost all pretty bad. It was just characters standing around, bitching about the Civil War going on and re-iterating the two sides of the argument over and over.

holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiit I just realized the V and W mirror each other hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>For $5 sure.
Don't listen to this faggot. It's not even worth your time even free.

This

>Is Civil War worth getting for $5 on Comixology?
You couldn't even pay me $5 to reread Civil War.

Don't let the movie being great fool you, the comic is hot fucking garbage.

Not even for $1

Nah the comic is actually shit and the movie managed to pull off the idea much better

>those poor unfortunate souls who will check out comic Civil War after the movie
What a way to be introduced to comics.

Tie ins, yeah, somewhat.
The main comic is...hell the whole movie is not only better it makes the comic looks like utter shit, and it was already one of the worst along with Identity Crisis.

Hell the movie is so much better I cannot begin to explain, for example Tony descendant into madness in the movie made sense, in the comic he gradually gets bonkers.

Marvel is hot garbage nowdays with no redeeming titles. It is not a bad thing if they drop it right away.

I loved the Civil War comic.

I'm glad One More Day happened too, although I agree with my fellow Web-Heads that the execution was shit.

You should give the MightyGodKing parody a read as it makes the comic that much better.

>paying for digital comics
lol

$5 is too much

its regrettable for free