How the fuck is this not considered racist against whites?

How the fuck is this not considered racist against whites?

Imagine if the roles were reversed the chaos it would stir.

It would make no sense tho. That whole thing was a very white thing to do.

Who cares man.
It's a movie design to bait awards and high scores in RT.
move along

because you can't be racist against wypipl

The double standards are annoying, but both should be allowed. People being offended should mean nothing on both sides.

The guy who bought ooga booga's body explicitly said he that he didn't give a shit about his skin color

>It's a movie design to bait awards and high scores in RT.
kek, Hollywood isn't real.

(nice try shill)

*runs toward you*

>It would make no sense tho.
It's called fiction for a reason, idiot.
>move along
I will if no nigger will ever get butthurt and attack me just because I call him nigger with no mean meaning.
Exactly. I'm not offended or anything, I simply find the whole double standars thing hilarious. I think it's time someone would mention it in the American society.

How does that change everything else?

Well the way they're getting away with it is be redefining terms and changing definitions. see:There are literally college students being taught this and don't know the definition of racism.

Yeah, what I'm saying is why does no one address it in the USA?

Surely not everyone is brainwashed, right?

it gets addressed all the time, but people get silenced. Have you not seen all of the Free Speech rallies being shutdown?

it's a copyapasta version of marxism just switch out white people with the bourgeoisie and colored people for the proletariat

Changes what. It's a movie about old white people kidnapping niggers because they think that being black is now cool. How is that racist against whites, again?

No, I don't.
Because all the white people are stereotypical.
Hell even the niggers are stereotypical. Maybe the movie is just shit.

More than a Horror this movies is a Comedy.

you have white privilege, why you complaining whitey whiner.

It's satire. The idea is to blow something you might very subtly perceive completely out of proportion, usually with the objective to be funny. It's particularly useful when you can't or don't really want to discuss a topic in any serious manner (mostly things you don't actually care all that much about). This isn't saying "Look, all white people are like this!". I think everybody gets it. You don't need to prove that there are double standards. There obviously are double standards, simply because the situation is by no means symmetrical. Get over it.

We give niggers freedom, money and all the opportunies we have. And this is how they repay us. In any other country they would've been hanged from a tree.

>How the fuck is this not considered racist against whites?

because it is rooted in historical facts

are you saying facts are racist user?

Why is Sup Forums so easily triggered

>In any other country they would've been hanged from a tree.
Maybe in some third world shit hole, but certainly not in any civilized country.

It's in their genes user. They can't help it.

Never been to Sup Forums.
This movie is as racist against white people as calling a black person a nigger is.

>This movie is as racist against white people as calling a black person a nigger is.

Then you are too stupid to get this movie, fair enough.

>Movie makes fun of cucks
>Sup Forums asks why is racist against white people

>That whole thing was a very white thing to do.
id argue its more of a jew thing to do.

they're the ones that try and find the best genes by fucking everyone then pruning themselves over and over.

>it was a very white thing to do
Good job proving his point.

>any awareness of anti-white racism comes from Sup Forums

Being 'civilized' is a white supremacist colonial concept.

why are you so triggered?
why do you take things seriously on a comedy website
ffs

This shit has got to be a comedy.

>comedy website
Shitposting is against the rules, newfriend. Even if it's ironic.

>Imagine if the roles were reversed

Then it would be a different film or planet where white people were enslaved in the past and idolized by liberal blacks to feel better about themselves and their racist history.

Get Out isn't anti-white, it's calling out the part of white culture that shamelessly and ceaselessly promotes black people for the sake of seeming PC and how their going out of their way to appease black people and put them on a pedestal is just as bad as regular old racism.

The white people in the movie are racist, and that's the point. There is no difference between how they act in the beginning and how they actually are. Both attitudes are racist.

Because reverse racism is not a thing. There's a disbalance of power and the race(s) with less power can't hold real power to be racist against the race(s) in power.

Capisce?

White people have given up.

>Because reverse racism is not a thing
>reverse racism
That's called racism, imbecile.
Racism is not about the past, it's about the present, about the interaction between the people involved, history has nothing to do with it.

This movie isn't racist because it depicts whites as being racist. You are stupid if you think that's what I've been referring to.

Its just a movie faggots. You autists make it such a big deal and I don't even remember seeing the trailer outside of the movies

>history has nothing to do with it

I'm not American.