Martin Luther destroyed Western Europe

Martin Luther destroyed Western Europe. Take a look at all the European nations today that are falling victim to Muslim immigration. This tradition of tolerance and caring as much or more about foreign people than about your own is a trend that is entirely unique to Protestant countries.

Not to mention how much Protestantism bastardized the Christian religion itself. I was at an involvement fair for my University the other day, and there was a Protestant stand. The pastor was wearing an LGBT pin and the Church allowed female pastors and openly embraced gays.

Martin Luther was even more harmful to Europe than MLK jr. was to America.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
parezja.pl/upadek-francji-dyskoteka-kosciele-wielkanoc/
youtube.com/watch?v=q-eAKnVGGBI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah because Catholicism with it's cucked jew worshiping child molesting popes is much better. Christianity civilized our nations and now we must abandon it.

Excuse the shitty incoherent writing, I just drank a 1/4 of a bottle of scotch

Orthodoxy is the best, but Catholicism is still better than Protestantism.

>he actually listens to an old pedo writing jesus fanfic

Yes, Martin Luther destroyed Western Europe

Protestants and Jews stand hand in hand, Hans.

Yeah yeah oh yeah

Do you agree or are you being sarcastic

Catholicism became cucked only after it Protestantized itself

he's roleplaying sex. he has to he's italian

All he did was give the power of interpretation of the bible over to the people.

You should be blaming Gutenberg and his printing press more than anybody. It allowed Luther to print his German bible and removed power of the priests.

Honestly this looks like a troll post. Somebody would have done what Luther did eventually.

They all did

you're right OP
but I don't want to be involved in any discussion about this on Sup Forums because no matter how many times you'll say to them that
>he divided the christians till this day with was according to jews plans all along
>almost all witch hunts and religious persecutions were in protestant countries
>that protestant countries have the most shittiest churches full of degeneracy vide swedish woman church who takes off the crosses to not hurt muslims
>that former protestant countries are today secular and full of degeneracy, but not for long as Islam is taking it's place as main religion
>that in opposition to that Catholic countries still stay their ground as you can see youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
You can talk all day.
But the only answears will be
>hehe kike on stick
>christcucks
>loool your curent pope is weak so all catholicism lost it sense
I don't even mind it anymore. Because at least I can go on a walk with my little nephew and don't be scared that my city will be the next terrorist attack, or that his schoold will brainwash him into changing his gender

>This tradition of tolerance and caring as much or more about foreign people than about your own is a trend that is entirely unique to Protestant countries.

Italy is getting fucked by african "migrants" pretty hard.

better to divide and give christ to the masses than allow a self proclaimed messenger of God rewrite our scriptures

an equally plausible explanation is that evil people (jews) hate the truth, and attack it first

Agreed
So did the printing press

Protestants made themselves most vulnerable to Jewish infiltration. They are easy targets

catholics literally let the scripture be rewritten

>Belarus
>terror threat
wat?

Pre Vatican 2nd Catholicism would be considered Hitler tier nowadays.

Protestantism is simply tolerant to Joos. And that is why we have Multiculturalism.

Luther was based

The Vatican destroyed Christianity by being corrupt faggots.

Paul destroyed Europe by spreading your retarded messianic cult to Rome in the first place.

But srsly, protestants are biggest cocksuckers of jews. In Germany, it's always them being Jew cocksuckers (Uschi von der Leyen), and always catholics having actually um other plans with them.

Yeah a guy who literally said Jews should be killed or forced to work the fields as punishment for murdering Jesus destroyed western civilization. I also hope you know there were more reformers before Luther, during Luther, and after Luther who deserve the blame more. Protestantism is hardly the pure creation of just Martin Luther. Not to mention Catholicism easily deserves just as much blame for their heavy influence in non-white countries.

Orthodoxy is similar to protestantism. Like protestants worship the state, Orthodox do the same. Orthodox have double standards in private and public life. If you want to live under despot, you should pick Orthodoxy

>Glorious catholic church standing up to the muslim invasion

Orthodox are biggest dipshits on earth hahaha.

Well see who the dipshits are when Protestant countries are bowing to muslims and Orthodox are living happily among themselves.

Stupid kraut

Jesus destroyed Western Europe

with his cuckold religion that replaced the Nordic Mythology

arabs and jews are a menace to humanity

russia, le based remove kebab orthodox cantry xd is 11.7% muslim

Not all of western Europe followed the Norse myths though.

I wish

Not from immigration. Russia is 11% muslim because they conquered muslim land in the Caucasus. Their muslims generally keep to themselves, other than a few separatists who cause trouble occasionally because they want independence. Not to mention their mudslimes are ethnically european and not arap or somalians, and no ethnic Russians are being forced to live in Sharia zones.

If there was ever a correct way to have muslims in your country, it would be that

meanwhile a marxist is head of the Church

1/2
Yeah but that's more because of their localization as a country that's first stop from shitskin lands
I didn't see too many Refugees Welcome Actions that were so common in Sweden and Germany and France and so on
sola scriptura has no sense
>Tradition existed before the Bible and it wrote down the Holy Book, thus it was always a part of Christianity.
It has never ended, or was suspended.
>The lack of authority leads to freedom of interpretations that created so many degenerated churches and false christian sects.
I told about this earlier- this enables bending the rules for purposes of false prophets and the enemy's of Church
>The hierarchy of the Church is seen from the very beginning. Jesus chooses to who he speaks about various topics.
He choosed the twelve apostles to give them priest rights, not to give them to every man
>The independent studying of the Bible was impossible through most of the history of christianity.
If you consider that even less than 100 years ago illiteracy was so common, and books were extremaly expensive, then you'll that it was impossible to study Bible by yourself. To spread God's Word to the common people it was necessary to provide a teacher authorite who determined the conditions of teaching and interpretation
>On the basis of only quotes from the Bible you can prove just everything.
One of the basic mistake home-grown Bible """"experts""""" make is that they can understand The Holy Book without reading it as a whole (a couple of times). You're not able to remember and understand everything at first readings thus you'll not see all the metaphores, context and comparisions in The Bible. This will lead to you wandering around in the darkness.
>Sola scriptura has only 500 years- it is no a apostolic rule!
When the apostles were spreading the word of Christ The Bible didn't even exist! It was yet to be wrotten. If they would believe in sola scriptura they would be against themselves and their teacher authority

south americans, never again

>Catholic countries still stay their ground

France is considered a Catholic country so how did Catholicism save them there?

2/2
>Sola scriptura leads to nothing good, quite the opposite
I already talked about the lack of unity in protestant churches who constantly fight with each other (quite like muslim just don't kill each other TODAY). It also lead to things like
>slaughters of catholics
>taxes putted on those refused to go to their churches
>Skinning the catholics monks alive

>France is considered a Catholic country

you're 200 years late

Look back further, cuckstianity destroyed Europe. That shit was the SJWism of its time. Jewish in origin, preaching love and tolerance and all that gay shit. If we hadn't been forced (yes forced, people were tortured and burned alive for not believing, same shit the SJWs want to do to shitlords who don't play ball today) if we hadn't been forced to convert to this Jewish bullshit good goy religion we'd be badasses like the Vikings, Celts, Goths, and Gauls. All Pagan men, all whooped the asses of Romans (who were also Pagan up to a point... and that point of conversion is where they began to decline rapidly).

Don't bitch and say the Vikings were niggers, they attacked Christians after centuries of oppression and forced conversion. It was a retaliation similar to the crusades being in retaliation to Muslim attacks on Europe.

>Take a look at all the European nations today that are falling victim to Muslim immigration.

yeah lets take a deep hard look at based anti-protestant France

It was well on its way to spread and regardless the original faiths of the European nations were far more anti-cuckish than Christianity, Norse mythology or not

>durr da protestants

nope, cutlrual Marxism has infiltrated Catholicism too. It's all been rotted to suit the peace and love boomer generation

France is largely irreligious, which is as bad as being protestant

Yeah Europe would still be raping and pillaging each other then having gay sex with each other after. Paganism was doomed to die. If Christianity didn't arrive something eventually would have whether it's Islam, Zoroastrianism, Buddhism or any other religion that was universal and encouraged conversion.

Nah, he just called out Catholics for the "do good things and you will be saved " bullshit

Tell me Catholicism is conservative relative to evangelicalism, the true successor to the reformation

>France is largely irreligious

but that is the fruit of its radical anti-refformationist policy, what followed after Huegenot massacres was French rev and Humanism after it it was pure atheism. Ateism is still a stigma in prot America, while in cath France, divorced people and athists are ellected as presidents

The bible doesn't nor has it ever needed to be interpreted. It says what it says.

The problem is that dimbass Protestants have bought into the notion of "faith alone" (which isn't taught anywhere in early Christian history or the bible). Since the majority of the New Testament directly contradicts 'faith alone' - you have to interpret the shit of it to twist it just enough to support your name made false tradition.

here's my map as you can see catholic and orthodox countries don't take shit from degenerates
>France
>Catholic
not after the French revolution senpai
parezja.pl/upadek-francji-dyskoteka-kosciele-wielkanoc/
link rel- party in the building of Church on Easter because the goverment sold that building

>which isn't taught anywhere in early Christian history or the bible). Since the majority of the New Testament directly contradicts 'faith alone'

FAITH ALONE

God died for you what else is needed?

and you can arguen FAITH ALONE form the OT as good as from the NT

>abraham believed god and it was reckoned to him as righteousness

>orthodox countries don't take shit from degenerates

yeah right, look up their abortion and alcoholism rates. Sodom without LGBT.

>people implying that protestantism is "weak" because it's been infiltrated by jews 400 years after it was conceived
Protestantism was extremely uncucked when it started off, especially during the thirty years war and whatnot.
Fucking jews, hitler should have started earlier

>advocated expulsion of all jews, muslims
>rabid anti-semitism that would scare even hitler
>tolerant

I said before about France
And
>Poland Croatia 1.4
Catholic
>Slovakia 0.2
Catholic
>Hungary Italy
Catholic 3.7
and so on and so on- basically if you're country is truly catholic or orthodox you don't have muslim scum in it

>Montenegro
>Georgia
>Estonia
>Greece
>Albania
>Ireland
>Estonia
shameful

PIDF pls go

Of course they portray Latvia with black as to denounce their correct attitude, What i would give for that graph to be upside down.

The Polish Commonwealth which occupied much of central europe during the reneissance and had waged successful wars against Germany, Sweden and the Turks has traditionally been a bastion of tolerance.

It was known for harboring jews, protestants, orthodox, muslims and pretty much any religion you can think of. We also had the first gay king in Europe although he was a Valois. Social mobility in the commonwealth was among the highest in Europe at that time with 15+ percent of the population being noble and noble status not being closed based on religion or ethnicity.

It fell for reasons completely unrelated to multiculturalism and when it was strong it was that tolerance for other faiths and cultures that made it strong.

Daily reminder it BTFO'd the Teutonic Order and cucked them for centuries and the Order was basically Sup Forums of its day.

>Protestantism was extremely uncucked when it started off, especially during the thirty years war and whatnot.

this, even today protestant USA is by far the most anti-muslim power in the world. Sweden, your country, is a post-protestant country which really leads to cuckoldry - Deuteronomy 28:49

>The LORD will bring a nation against you from afar, from the end of the earth, as the eagle swoops down, a nation whose language you shall not understand,

talk about moving the goalposts

>Martin Luther was even more harmful to Europe than MLK jr. was to America.

> RamZPaul: "The Dark Enlightenment"

youtube.com/watch?v=q-eAKnVGGBI

If it wasn't for martin luthor we would be almost as bad as mudslimes.

>muh badass vikings and other pagans that my fav band sings about
I know that you're probably a long haired dirty metalhead who's bullied by others, so he imagines himself as viking but don't worry.
You'll grown up from it.

>here's my map as you can see catholic and orthodox countries don't take shit from degenerates
>Germany, Belgium, Portugal, Spain, France and Croatia aren't catholic
>pope_kissing_refugee_men.gif

>if you're country is truly catholic or orthodox you don't have muslim scum in it
Catholics are also too lazy to defend themselves for the most part too

Did you fail history? The Church brutalized the North African population, who welcomed the Umayyids with open arms.

Yeah because letting in people who hate you because of some strange altruism is perfectly comparable to invading their land and subjugating them.
Are all poms so fucking stupid?

The vikings were not only the niggers of their day they also got cucked VERY fast once they made contact with christianity

The only based vikings were the ones that sailed east founded Novgorod and became the Varangian Guard but americans literally dont even know they existed. But these too adopted christianity almost as fast as they made contact with it.

As a bonus to educate you: the russian Rurikid tzars were vikings

The Catholic Church brought about the Muslim conquest of N. Africa, AND the Protestant Reformation.
Did you all fail history?

You believe in Judeo-Christian revised history if you think that's how Europe was before Christianity "saved everyone." Paganism was literally demonized. Witches (pagan priests and priestesses) were made out to be devil worshippers and the devil/demons have horns because witches wore horns to represent nature.

You know your position is shit if you have to resort to nonsense like this post when confronted with a differentiating opinion tbqhwy famalam

Islam would have taken over Europe without the unifying force of Christianity. Many of the 'Pagan' you cite had already converted to Christianity by the final fall of Rome. Alaric was a Christian, albeit an Arian.

>Germany, Belgium, France
>Catholic
okay gtfo troll
also
>Swedes
>fight for their country
yeah I see that coming xD
that's why they keep taking that refugee dick up their ass
----------------------------------------------------------
here's some good old fashioned catholic willingness to fight back muslims
youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY

>letting in people who hate you
pol memes aren't real

yes islam is degenerate shit but most muslims won't attack you if you ask to borrow a cup of milk

chechnya muslims hate russians just the same, but russia doesn't deport them

>chechnya muslims hate russians just the same, but russia doesn't deport them
they hate Russians because Russians occupy their land. Where would they deport them? They're from Chechnya...

And even if they wont attack you, they hate western culture and the west and wish to subjugate it.

>Islam would have taken over Europe without the unifying force of Christianity.
And instead of Christianity, Europeans would've made Islam a functioning religion.

>chechnya muslims hate russians just the same, but russia doesn't deport them

probably has something to do with the fact that Russia is paying chechen muslims out the ass not to hurt Russia

Read the Koran. It is impossible to make Islam anything other than a bloodthirsty death cult.

That's because most Protestant religions in Europe remember being persecuted, thus there's common ground.

It was inevitable, though. The Catholic faith wasn't going to stay solid once literacy and the printing press became widespread.

the anglojews destroyed europe

Yes please tell me more about how pagan Europe was this perfect peaceful paradise on Earth before those dirty Christians ruined everything. Shouldn't you be glad the pagans loved fighting and fucking other men in the ass? The gods sure as hell loved it and did it frequently in the myths.

All revolution is jewish in nature. Protestantism is jewish, and the Vatican II revolution in the Catholic church was jewish as well.

Both have destroyed us, but we'll rebuild.

>Russia had the chance to make Chechen Muslims their own country and build a wall to keep them out
>they fought two wars to stop it

I've read it, nothing a little internal taqiyya wouldn't solve.

You do know that the Romans that conquered Judea was pagan, right?

I just got to know a lot of your types who instead of working out by themselves they need muh brutal religion which makes them badass in their eyes.
No person who has any basic historic knowledge says that we should stay pagan. Because even if you managed to do that (implying) you would be pagan just for a little longer until Islam or Zoroastrians converted you. Realizing how big diplomatic weapon was unified Christianity is a protip my young friend. Without it no country would bother to defend other ones from muslim invasion. Battle of Vienna is also a protip.

I do know. That isn't exactly unique though. That region has been passed around more times than a sorority girl at a frat party.

>Without it no country would bother to defend other ones from muslim invasion
How do you explain Rhineland pagans fighting in Tours against the muslims?

Reminder that Lutheranism destorys traditions.

They were forced by their king.

>Germany, Belgium, France
>Catholic

They are though. Catholicism is the largest religion in each one of these countries. Sweden meanwhile is 75% atheist but it somehow qualifies as protestant in your pea-sized polak brain? lol

>bastion of tolerance
>harboring jews, protestants, orthodox, muslims, and pretty much any religion you can think of
>It fell for reasons completely unrelated to multiculturalism

Keep telling yourself that

Technically Luther just wanted to be a reformer for the Catholic Church. Forming Lutheranism wasn't exactly his original goal. He only saw the Catholic Church of his day being the issue. He didn't think the Catholic Church was always wrong. I'm not even Protestant and know this much.

This.

Like Hitler said, Europe would have been far stronger with Islam than with Christianity. For all the people who say "hurr durr but Europe would have race mixed with shitskins", look at the Saudis. They haven't taken in one Syrian refugee, and they don't give their fellow Muslim Pakis/Afghans citizenship ever in Saudi Arabia, and they keep their women locked down. And that's fellow Muslim shitskins with fellow Muslim shitskins.

But instead Christian tolerance cucked us.

There you go, no Christianity required, just authority and force.