Why didn't Vision just blow up the Quinjet with his head laser thing instead of trying to knock down the tower to block...

Why didn't Vision just blow up the Quinjet with his head laser thing instead of trying to knock down the tower to block their path?

bump

why is one punch man 3d?

he was distracted

Because maybe Cap was right.

The Quinjet exploding would've caused more damage than knocking over a tower

He's still trying to get into Wanda's pants, so he didn't want to do anything that would piss her off too much.

Because there were two human beings he was explicitly trying to avoid killing right in front of it, you retard.

They were still several hundred feet away from it

OR cut the quinjet in half (instead of cutting the tower) without exploding it.

>inb4 the story demands the 2 escape

Because that's how Team Iron Man got there, wasn't it? I assume that's how they intended to leave

so Widow, Panther and Spidey would just have to take a flight out of a different airport.

They were still in the direct line of fire, dummy.

Because that's Team Iron Man transportation.

>why didn't vision just kill them?

Because the movie wasn't directed by a "Hack" who doesn't understand the genre.

the best part was when Vision cannoballed antman

A 16 year old with no passport and presumably no identification getting in from a different country?

If you had to stop a guy from stealing your car would you choose to blow up your car or cut your neighbor's tree down across your driveway?

in this scene the point was stoping the guy, not protecting the car

the movie fucked up, there.

It's because he made a mistake. Its not a plot hole to have a character make a bad choice.

He shoots above their heads because had he shot at the quinn jet the beam would have had to, oh I don't know, go through them. You can see from the positioning that it wasn't ideal, and as we saw immediately after the Vision isn't exactly a stellar precise shotmaker. He probably didn't trust trying to fire between the two guys to hit the jet.

Because he knew Black Widow is there, and that would, you know, kill her. Better to block the way and if that doesn't work, BW is still there to stop them.

i loved that, i can't believe i haven't seen more people mention it

The story demands the 2 escape.

Yeah, I fucking said it.

Well.... this is what ended up happening, cause they did steal the quinjet.