>the end of the movie
>a bunch of muslims chanting "Allahu akbar''
>Eiffel Tower in the background

Hmmm..... really makes you think

Was it a good movie?

Crock of shit.

no

thumbnail looks bit like erdogan to be honest

It was pretty funny that with the Alien tech world peace was created and Quality of Life skyrocketed around the globe. Africa is still the same old shithole but now with laser rifles.

If you're expecting it to be an independence day sequel, yes.

It's not going to be crazy good, but for what it is, it works

Plotwise?
No; they try to blow up the big bad aliens with the military (now with alien tech), they fail, they have a glorious last stand, and then they win by doing some tricky ace-up-the-sleeve (thanks to different alien tech).
Exactly the same as the first movie.

The explosions and visuals on the other hand were pretty fun.

Thanks for spoiling, famalam. Got tickets to watch it in 90 minutes.

How did they explain Will Smith not being there to save the world?

It was absolute shit and a hollow shell of the original. Cash-in franchise and nothing more.

I saw it in a double-feature at the drive-in for the full movie experience, and honestly enjoyed the new Tarzan better.

He dead son

He ded. Starring negro is his kid.

I didn't spoil anything user, I just described the similarities between it and the plot of the first movie :^)

Enjoy the movie though, you're not going to see it for the plot.

[spoiler]Nigger got got[/spoiler]

>watch it in 90 minutes.

>going to a thread where it discusses the movie

bork you are retarded.

OH FUCK

HIV/AIDS???

I saw his reply on the front page. I can't just turn my brain off in the middle of reading a sentence.

>5 mins short of winning
>big bitch drops dead
>okay, we're leaving straight away

my first thought too

Propaganda for globalism I thought, the entire world was under command by the female President of USA.

Where in the first film, each individual nation co-operated and worked together to defeat the aliens, in this there was simply one global nation, complete with a moonbase.

Made me sick to my stomach.

Tarzan was my favorite movie as a kid but I heard they shoehorned a bunch of niggers into the live action one. How much AIDS did they give it?

I'm fairly certain individual nations still exist, they're just unified under a singular military defense command.

Unless I missed something big, everyone still handles their own civil affairs.

Not really. It was her fault we shot down the weird alien orb. In the end she died as well.

Oh maybe you're right, which explains why the African guy kept one of the alien ships hidden.

This.

The visuals were impressive but overall it was shit.

Shame because I really enjoyed the original. They can't help but beat that cash cow.

They're in fucking Africa. Of course there are niggers.

>remove blown-up little wooden models that gave last flick its reality
>use CGI
>we 100% forest green filter nao
>because you know
>ayyliums
>allahu ackbar
Muh lens flare. Nose got in there too much. Ghostbusters all over again.

>I want you to teach me everything you know about that katana

t. Weedy little white man to big black bull dual wielding machetes

nations seem to exist, but in a globalist way - the female us president is in a video conference with the "other world leaders", like 3-5 monitors with different ethnics represented. That speaks for European union, asian union, african union etc

What also speaks for propaganda is the passage where they ridicule conspiracy theories (the kid in the school bus), while at the same time the jews of course get portrayed in the best possible light, not just being funny and smart, but also with a great heart this time (father jew adopting the kids at the end)

also this, big black bull of course is the hero while the white is the dork who learns from him, while still staying a pussy the whole time