Being religious

>being religious
ISHYGDDT

>believing in nothing

>athiesm

why do I keep seeing these filenames all over the board now? Is this what Reddit ones look like now or something?

Reddit ones look like XdGopQm.jpg

>"Religions arent man-made."

Atheists have an instant iq200+ bonus

>isn't religious
>turns around and believes in morals, rights, ethics, laws, free will, nationality and property

That don't include atheism

What the fuck did you just write

Atheism is a religion

he forgot to add the >

Is it ? I wouldnt know since im not one.

Believe in what is god or what is not god, believe things of the afterlife( lost of conscience for forever) if you say it isn't a religion i don't know what is

Those are behaviours, its missing all the practices that would make it a religion.

c'mon You don't have to pray if you don't believe in god

Agnosticism is the way to go

>he's not a deist or a pantheist
Pityful

Atheism is as much of a "religion" as baldness is a "hair colour".

>Believe in what is god or what is not god
Atheism is the lack of belief itself. Not necessarily followed by a negative belief.

Also, religion as defined by Campbell must contain at least those elements:
Rituals - absent on Atheism
A community - in general absent for Atheists, unless you argue a bunch of online forums count as one.
A moral code - clearly absent on Atheists. The morally-inclined ones usually follow either secular humanism or nihilism, but neither is really tied to Atheism itself.

>I believe in reformed jewish fairytales from the middle-east and I see it as quint-essentially european

glad i'm over my edgy teenager phase and returned to christianity

Agnosticism is the answer to a completely different question, since knowledge and beliefs are two separated things. (In fact, agnostics are still theist or atheist.)

Off-topic, I know, but
>nationality
If you want to spot the village idiot, check for the guys who take their local religion AND nationalism seriously.

>Pantheism
Atheism lacking balls TBQFHWY.

Yeah, sure, because not believing in resurrecting vulture food is totally edgy.

a million times this

it is and hopefully someday you'll grow out of it too

For me if you don't believe that something exists you're actually believing in something, that for me it's enough to be a religion, but it's you pre-requisites not mine i won't argue about that anymore

the problem with the most extremist of atheists is actually their completely nihilistic vision of the universe, they pretty much can't admit the brain of homo sapiens is inferior and can't understand or perceive everything about existence especially concerning things like after-life who probably obey to different laws which have nothing to do with what we could unverstand alive, they forgot everything they see is what their brain permit them to see.
just because they can't get something we are made to get anyway, they says it doesn't exist or doesn't make any sense, that nothing matters or universe is non-sensical when there is clear evidence about an order organizing things, this vision of "universe was always here and it make no sense" is actually even more dumb than the religious one about kike skydaddy.

Pussy

So you fell back to believing in fairy tales? Cool.

>For me if you don't believe that something exists you're actually believing in something
Not necessarily - taking babies as an example, they don't believe in the nonexistence of gods, but they're Atheist regardless due to the lack of belief. (They lack the very concept).

Yeah, sure, whatever.

Refresh my memory a bit: which was the one who talked about unicorns and dragons? Koran, Bible or Torah?