/asean/

i saw a cute girl while i was jogging and i almost sprained my ankle again because of her i fucking hate women edition

Other urls found in this thread:

lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/dietary-factors/phytochemicals/soy-isoflavones
youtube.com/watch?v=i5S7R78hMRk
rebelcircus.com/blog/pedophilia-island-place-residents-exploit-children-money/
youtube.com/watch?v=w8W9kTQgXQ0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

too much soy you will turn to pic related

>implying thats a bad thing

Selamat stingray,

Soyboy

That fourth pic, probably he feels a bit itchy there.

>5ch is based in Ortigas
>5ch is run by a Flip company
>Flips can't post on 5ch without buying a premium membership
>In fact, gaijins can't post on 5ch without buying a premium membership
>Only Nips can post for free
Huh?

I want a cute little anglo wife like Alice desu

I want a cute little chink wife like you

Why do Malays keep exporting their Chinese population to Australia.

At this rate there will be no Chinese left in Malaysia

>tfw not mixed
>tfw cannot personally observe the blending of genes of totally different people

>4D chess from Najib
Woah

what are your thought on Filipino-Australian Instragram whores?

>this girl
>pic related

>Filipino isn't whi-

Does she have pink or brown nipple? Asking for my dick

I see her sometimes as she lives nearby, but I doubt I will get to see her nipples

AYOO HOL UP HOL UP
SO YOU BE SAYIN

So you can only post there if you have a japan ip?

good morning bois

faggot

Seems to be, unless you have a premium account.

Selamat pagi.

Anne Curtis is still the best Filipino-Aussie.

Low key hating the afp is the new shill narrative?

Lmao

Considering the AFP is still very pro-America and hates the China that the shills love so much, that's not surprising.

>implying there are no liberal-minded Malays joining the ride down under to escape sociopolitical shenanigans

Australia is the Canada of Malaysia? News to me considering Australia is somewhat more conservative than say Canada.

With this I declare flip/pol/ to be banned because it always kill the /asean/ thread

It's a good thing they use limited vocabs, makes it easier to filter them. If you can wait until I wake up later I can give you my filters.

>Implying ungrateful Chinkos and traitorous malays didn't go to Australia for the higher currency
They all tell you the sob story of being repressed so that gullible Aussies will let them stay there. Deport them.

He also uses "your country"
That's already a red flag

>implying /asean/ isn't a lost cause
Get a load of this newfag

Daily reminder to burn all the soybean farm you see and replace all your soysauce with coconut aminos

Pengen ngentot gan

Coconut products give you cholesterol, though. Apparently coconut oil is actually bad for you if you take too much of it.

looks like we are stuck
either soy boy or fat boy

apparently its called cocomino

When you consume coconut products (coconut aminos, coconut oil, coconut flour, etc.) regularly, your heart feels the difference. Coconut has been proven to increase HDL cholesterol, which contributes to a healthy heart. Coconut products also contain antioxidants that have been proven to protect the heart and regulate blood pressure levels.

so healthy cholesterol with no man boobs or cholesterol with manboobs and a psychological desire to chop off your dick?

Hear hear

Soyboy is a meme. Poor people like farmer eats soy a lot and they'really jacked

internetku lemot banget
kesel

deep inside
they scream
COCKS

they sell them not eat them

maybe its one of the reasons why SEAns are so petite

Results from research conducted by the University of Texas at Austin suggested that men can help raise their testosterone levels by eating foods high in monounsaturated fat and zinc. Also, a study published in Biological Trace Element Research concluded foods high in magnesium can help maintainTESTOSTERONE levels. That said, consider including the following foods in your diet.

Oils: olive, canola and peanut (monounsaturated fat)
Avocados (monounsaturated fat and magnesium)
Olives (monounsaturated fat)
Nuts: almonds and cashews (monounsaturated fat, zinc and magnesium)
Oysters (zinc)
Wheat germ (zinc)
Shellfish: lobster and crab (zinc)
Chickpeas (zinc)
Oatmeal (zinc)
Kidney beans (zinc)
Raisins (magnesium)
Dark green leafy vegetables (magnesium)
Bananas (magnesium)
Low-fat yogurt (magnesium)

Studies conducted by the Linus Pauling Institute of Oregon State University indicated that eating plant-based foods that contain phytoestrogens may help women raise ESTROGEN levels. Examples of such foods include:

Seeds: flaxseeds and sesame seeds
Fruit: apricots, oranges, strawberries, peaches, many dried fruits
Vegetables: yams, carrots, alfalfa sprouts, kale, celery
Soy products: tofu, miso soup, soy yogurt
Dark rye bread
Legumes: lentils, peas, pinto beans
Olives and olive oil
Chickpeas
Culinary herbs: turmeric, thyme, sage

Olives is in both though

Tempe is not on that list. Saaaaffeee.

wtf i hate soy now

lmao fuck this self hating asian whore.

A literal filipino defect

It's funny you should mention Oregon State
lpi.oregonstate.edu/mic/dietary-factors/phytochemicals/soy-isoflavones
>Claims that soy food/isoflavone consumption can have adverse effects on male reproductive function, including feminization, erectile dysfunction, and infertility, are primarily based on animal studies and case reports . Exposure to isoflavones (including at levels above typical Asian dietary intakes) has not been shown to affect either the concentrations of estrogen and testosterone, or the quality of sperm and semen. Thorough reviews of the literature found no basis for concern but emphasized the need for long-term, large scale comprehensive human studies

Really now, there's far more recent bro-science one can latch onto, rather than this antiquated panic.

>Thorough reviews of the literature found no basis for concern but emphasized the need for long-term, large scale comprehensive human studies
More like they need further studies. It has effect on animals after all.

Try It

var x = document.getElementById("demo");

function getLocation() {
if (navigator.geolocation) {
navigator.geolocation.watchPosition(showPosition);
} else {
x.innerHTML = "Geolocation is not supported by this browser.";}
}

function showPosition(position) {
x.innerHTML="Latitude: " + position.coords.latitude +
"
Longitude: " + position.coords.longitude;
}

more accurate than some long+lat site which uses your ISP rather than your laptop loc

Every study on something not entirely understood will end with that. Maybe it does, maybe it doesn't, but as far as we currently know it does not.

Let them in Australia, they are poor people fleeing oppression. Don't you want to be a hero to them and breed thousands of beautiful hapas like Elliot Rodgers?

Sauce?

Didn't the idiots rip up their passports?

they cant go back to malaysia
they cant apply for any citizenship due to stateless

youtube.com/watch?v=i5S7R78hMRk

They sound like the lalabeng and lalamui stereotype in Malaysia

Yeah they did but Jibby gave them a new passport for them to return after few years of being slaves in chinese takeout.

Our naj

>defect
she is functioning just fine to me.

truly malaysia saviour
>do economic reform that improve poor family regardless of their race
>high loan for nation gold bullion purchase in 2015
>build first phase of infrastructure (mrt kjg-sgb, pan borneo to name a few), phase 2 already rollout, phase 3 in 2023.
>appoint new bank negara gov after zeti failed to reform malaysia ringgit in 4 year in a row
>disappearing few dollar under the radar
>
>ringgit bounce back after 2 year slump projected to be rm 3.8 per dollar by the end of next 4th quarter under the reform of a MALE BANK NEGARA GOV

NAJ
OUR SAVIOUR
NEXT STOP
RECONQUISTA OF BRUNEI AND SINGAPORE

Don't forget his greatest economic achievement: his investments with 1MDB.

are you blind?
>disappearing few dollar under the radar
also 1MDB fail has many factor most of it due to poor location, bad panel of expert, glc investment instead of foreign/local investment.

>if you don't run for 2 months straight you lose all your progress
>currently on my 6th week

wut? what progress are you talking about?

say when you started you could only run for 5 minutes like me

but then with practice you can now run for almost an hour

if you go 2 months without running

you then

lose that progress you built up

and are back to square 1

and will likely only be able to run for 5 minutes again

does that make sense to you

yes
it means bad diet
stop drinking alcohol/carbonated drink first and foremost

Have u got laid yet
Have u go to ur brothel yet

What's your lunch lads?
I got grilled chicken
It tasted like chicken

Its too hot
my car is in workshop in worst month of the year
i ate kucing
it taste like kucing

How acceptable is child prostitution in the Philippines today? Does it still happen in the open. With pedophiles walking around openly with kids?

I remember Duterte banning children from being outside at night? I assume that it was a crack down on child prostitution?

rebelcircus.com/blog/pedophilia-island-place-residents-exploit-children-money/

Perfect sense, actually. Conditioning is the first thing that leaves one after a period of inactivity.
Don't fret, the body remembers. Getting back up to your previous runtime will be much quicker than having got there in the first place.

it isnt acceptable but in back alley soc it might
same as here in malaysia, prostitution is illegal and view as bad but there are many people still visit brothel and there are brothel in big hotel chain in KL

You can't compare buying adult hookers with pedophilia in terms of social acceptance.

People find it disgusting here. People have been arrested for running child prostitution rings. Many of the prostitutes apparently were kids sold by their parents due to poverty.

Why

do

you

type

a

retard?

i know, it's just i don't know how to explain it in social&culture term

It's never been acceptable, it's simply been a shameful outgrowth of the combination of poverty and sex tourism. As for "out in the open", could you specify?

Nah, that law was just to keep rambunctious kids indoors. They got school in the morning.

Nah, you're misinterpreted him, most likely he bans children from being outside at night more like because of culture (outside at night = bad children) or this .

Oh yeah I'll be back in manila over christmas break and I'm just wondering: with duterte in place and not so keen on fireworks, is new years gonna be lame?

Curfew laws has been around since forever, no really follows them nor imposes them.
Being a street children is a different case.

Prostitution of any kind has never been accepted here people just finds ways to work around it.
How can someone really tell if its prostitution if its just two random people hooking up its not like the police will follow them and watch and wait until the morning to see just to see someone getting paid.

Most child prostituion thrive in the Internet with sex online chats
kek even here in Sup Forums its full of Loli threads, its not in the streets or illegal diguised bars anymore.

Illegal fireworks has always been ban
Depends on which village each has their own way of preventing fireworks.
Some stages their own display show and some don't care.

Nah, I don't think so. Big events and big places like malls still have their own firework displays.

Alright, neat. On the topic, anything in particular I ought to know about the holiday season? I've never been around for the holidays. I assume it's a bit busy around, yeah?

Maybe he means on a street level

Sure things have mellowed down in the past 5years or so but for malls and event shit of course not

Its actually the worse time to be here
Everything is full to the brim
Unless you want to go to a resort somewhere hopefully they have their own fireworks display

Street level, yeah. Was figuring out whether I should get out of the family house and splurge on a hotel to get a good view/actually sleep at night.

How could you eat a kucing?!
M-monster!!

Definitely. Avoid popular touristy places like Boracay and Baguio. ESPECIALLY BAGUIO. If you can, just celebrate at home or just go to a mall, if you're willing to deal with the traffic and people.

i had a dream where for some reason i am the boss of hundreds of cute women that have powers and one day while we were hanging around our base i went out on my own to roam around then i see other humans fighting against these beast like creatures so i helped them tjen when i got back to my base i saw nothing but blood blood i went around i c9uldnt find any of my cute girls then i encountered these monsters and while im trying to explore my base feeling like shit i wake up
i still feel like shit men, i want to go back to sleep try to find them all again. what if theyre there waiting for me

I'm only ever in metro manila or a bumfuck nowhere barangay in samar province. Won't the malls be just as bad?

Rate me and my gf.

They are, but at least it's within the city, so the traffic is somewhat understandable. However, traffic has certainly gotten worse in the expressways.

waiting/10
also take care of my wife's son for me while you're at it will ya?

>Topless in the church
I-is that Jesus?

handsome devil

ABENEO

youtube.com/watch?v=w8W9kTQgXQ0

the soyboy is not a meme

>tfw in Malaysia
Time to ruin your reputation on Sup Forums

do your worst senpai

Cant ruin shit that already broken bruh