How far are you from the woods, Sup Forums? Do you ever go hiking/hunting/exploring/etc. in the forest?

How far are you from the woods, Sup Forums? Do you ever go hiking/hunting/exploring/etc. in the forest?

there's a little wood near my house, like 200-300m, i walk there everyday

>get raped by a bear

What is forest?

LA so I've been to big bear a couple of times. Met a Native American shop owner who sold souvenirs. Family got charged 100 dollars for renting a boat for a couple hours to use on the lake.

I spent 6 months in sodankylä constantly being in the woods. Enough to last me for the next 10 years.

30 minutes away, I don't like camping but I do it anyway

its rigth outside

i dont go "exploring" because i am not a child

yes ask a wood elf anything

there's a few parks like this within 10km, real forest is about 30km away

trails are too muddy this time of year to go out

a park/forest 5 minutes away. real forest about 15 min

>that gerMANic jaw

My suburb is right next to the woods.

What are those wolverine marsupial things

capybara

>first tennant in this house
>forest still being cleared around me

>real forest about 15 min
you can't cross the bridge that fast

5 minutes
no it's boring and there's too many bushes that you can't walk anywhere outside of the path
It's full of boars so nobody hikes there but recently the hunt has open

Like a kilometer away from woods where I could walk 50km in one direction without seeing more than 2 logging roads

There's bears and wolves and shieet

I'm surrounded by swamp, so the nearest forest is ~35 miles away, which is like over an hour's drive, and it's not even that great of a forest.
I would totally go out in the forest if there was a nice one nearby, but sadly I'm stuck going to the park instead.

I live deep innawoods far from civilisation. Pic is the view from both sides of my house. I hunt for snowshoe hare, coyote, fox, whitetail deer, moose, black bear, quail, grouse, pheasant, duck, and squirrels, I do a lot of fishing for bass, pike, pickerel, sunfish, muskie, trout, salmon, sturgeon, cod, flounder, eels, chub, mackerel, and perch. I like hiking, camping, kayaking, too. I just bought an ATV last month as well and am looking forward to exploring the woods on it.

It depends on how you define forest, right now I'm stuck in Bajío so while I do have oak thorn forests like pictured within walking distance it would be a couple of hours drive to get to predominant pine/evergreen areas

Deciduous > evergreen anyway

200m
No

I am quite close to wood blocks since im on a military base, that being said the wood blocks in catterick back area are quite small.

dunno, about 350 kilometres, or how far it is to norway.

10meters

AndYES

10 minutes on foot from my house (commieblock). I go there to pick shrooms and relax.