The great debate

The great debate

What was the director thinking?

STANDING BESIDE EACHOTHER

Kek

I don't get this meme. Will someone explain it to me?

>I don't get this meme.
When will they learn!

>I don't get this meme
Sup, reddit.

everyone knows this. the whole - one in front of the other thing is just a desperate meme.

THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO BE LOOKING AT EACH OTHER

THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE NEXT TO EACH OTHER WHICH THEY ARE

ftfy

Yeah, people talk standing next to each other and looking in front of themselves all the time.

not so rare in movies

Name 2 flick and 1 kino where this happens.

no

I wouldn't worry about it. It's not very clever and won't be around much longer but here it is.

Basically the two characters are standing side by side and having a conversation without looking directly at each other, but some people are retarded and think that the director was trying to get an angle that made them look like they were facing each other, despite them standing side by side.

The only thing funny about this meme is that some people are retarded enough to not understand this is exactly what the director was going for and the characters are in fact, just standing side by side and having an exchange while not looking directly at each other.

Never realized how fuckin huge Vin really is.

Every soap opera. It's the shitty dramatic kind of things they do.

Mate, it still looks like ass so it's worthy of being a meme at the very least.

Fucking baldies REEE

I unironically want a movie about the adventures of Big Dwayne and Little Vin

/thread

please dont say hating on bald is the new manlet hate

>new manlet hate
uhh lel

we have gone so far beyond baldlets and manlets

Imagine if someone yells LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD, and you have to look down to see it

it's a tough guy power move. You wouldn't understand it as you haven't the testosterone necessary to welcome such a challenge to your manhood.

Dude went from a championship U of M team to wrestling to Hollywood. He just can't lose.

Vin is around 5'10

Rock is 6'2 (maybe). He wrestled in 3" heels and claimed to be 6'5, but it is really hard to tell with hollywood shoes these days.

Here he is with David Hasslehoff who is a confirmed 6'4, and the rock is without his usual footwear.

so the rock is a fucking lying manlet i would actually dwarf him

Hasslehoff has hair which gives him 1" extra, and he also has the high ground.

chrome-dome detected.

Rock is definitely in that 6'2" - 6'3" range. Vin is 5'10" with lifts.

what is up with The Rock's The Neck?

I thought the rock hated vin diesel

>Hasselhoff
>Hairy and manly - sex icon

>Rock
>Bald and hairless - feminine

I'm happy that the hoff will appear in the movie remake, that means I'm gonna watch it beside because of daddario

user, I... making jabs at manlets who are also balding is like the bread and butter of easy shots

t. never watched a single movie

soap operas and animes use it a lot

Hmm I don't know if thats it

Hackson did the forced perspective in lotr so much better.

Bravo Nolan.

Supposedly there's some static between them now because of this latest movie. There were rumors that Universal wanted to spin off a Rock/Statham movie without Vin. There were also rumors that Vin was a total baby on set (always late, never knew his line, treated crew like shit) and Rock chewed him out in front of everyone.

Why is this thread on the front page of Sup Forums?

like maybe those rumors are true but who fucking cares, a bad month at work doesn't mean shit

Why are you here?

Why are you?

I'm waiting for my Another Period encodes to, well, encode.

>David Hasslehoff who is a confirmed 6'4
how?

Precision German Engineering