What did Stephen "the greatest author of our time" King mean by this?

What did Stephen "the greatest author of our time" King mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

truth-out.org/buzzflash/commentary/the-modern-war-on-drugs-began-as-nixon-s-assault-on-blacks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

literally who

>only one difference
It's nice of him to acknowledge that Trump will be President just like Nixon was.

Did they know he was GOAT at the time too?

Whoooah so fucking deep man. Holy shit, republicans are just so dumb right? Hillary 'responsible for multiple deaths in Benghazi and destabilising the Middle East' Clinton 2016

That's not DFW.

>Nixon
>bad

Oh no he got CAUGHT spying on the opposition. How terrible.

That everyone knows Trump is a crook.

King has some decent writing out there but his politics are liberal baby-tier

He says that like Nixon was a bad president

He lives in a gated mansion in the whitest state. It's fun to observe the absolute disconnect he has from the average person.

One scandal can ruin a entire legacy

truth-out.org/buzzflash/commentary/the-modern-war-on-drugs-began-as-nixon-s-assault-on-blacks

>This man wrote a book about a haunted car

forgot to include you
here

He meant that he's a naive dipshit who fell for the propaganda being pushed by corporate media to stop the only candidate who dares go up against them.

He meant "all Republicans are either stupid or evil, and that's why you should vote Democrat without question or dissent."

I used to love this guy's work, but now I hate him.

How fucking delusional can you be to direct this at Trump instead of Clinton? Clinton is literally fucking under FBI investigation.

>calling trump a crook
>alternate option to a crook is a bigger PROVEN crook
Stephen King needs to be punched for saying something that stupid

>assault on blacks
>bad
New to Sup Forums?

What's the deal with people named Stephen and not liking Trump? Hawking, King, Colbert.

>Listening to anything that Stephen "The Cuck" King has to say.

Shiggidy

Fucking this, king couldn't shill this shit any harder. What a hack.

Decent writer but fuck his political beliefs.

Nixon was a great president.

Hillary has done much worse than Nixon. Stephen King is a hack

>calling anyone a crook during an election involving hillary

Holy fucking wew, lad

Stephen King needs to stop acting like his opinion matters. He wrote a couple of good books that became movies but he's an almost forgotten has-been at this stage.

>but he's an almost forgotten has-been at this stage.

Really makes you wish the van would have finished the job.

But he's a king 'n shit.

I'm sorry Stephen, I don't understand your metaphor. Could you try making it 700 pages longer?

SOFI OKSANEN IS THE GREATEST LIVING AUTHOR.

If Hillary were Nixon she'd get away with Watergate.

If not for Watergate, liberals would probably be on Nixon's dick. He was a liberal Republican.

The only difference between Clinton and Huey Long is that Long was assassinated before he ran for president.

hilary not a crook go fix your teeth.

Hillary has a bigger rap sheet than Donald lol.

Meanwhile, the DNC gets caught spying on Sanders and nobody bats an eyelid.

But Trump is a sexistracistbigot and stuff.

nixon was based and the last real POTUS

some autistic kid that got hit by a van

This

>Grow up hearing about muh Watergate, muh only President to resign and muh crooked Nixon who was the devil incarnate
>Ask everyone to explain exactly what the scandal was and what makes it so bad
>No one can
>Have to investigate it myself
>"He was spying on his enemies"
>Genuinely think I'm missing something
>Nope, that's basically it
>Obama still won't go down as a worse President than him
>Nixon was actually a good President and a solid guy

I thought it was pretty cool that him and his brothers were named after European kings too.

If you're forty-something Finnish housewife who downs a bottle of wine a day by herself then yes.

I wish I was.

One can only hope.

Is Trump as redpilled on the Jews as Nixon was?

I'm a #clintonmissile now, she's totally not a complete crook.

king is a shitty writer and overrated as fuck

>Hillary recently firmly proven to be a crook
>Democrats response: NO U!

What a strange way to spell Hillary.

Lol!

Cuck King, writer of "(My Wife's Son is) Dark Tower" is a meta modern garbage hack, who has the (admittedly impressive ability ( to churn out books at an unheard of rate. A broken clock is write twice a day, it was bound that some of these books would become ironic classics

that accident musta fucked him up good

BEEP BEEP STEVIE

>DNC knows hillary is a crook
>will nominate her anyways
really makes you think...

Did he misspell Hilary? You'd think an author would be better with spelling.

WTF I love Hillary now

Steven King is a Shit Tier Author whose only good story,The Shining was made better by Kubrick's film which the Author hated. proving his shit-tierity

>that headline phrasing
ugh I know it's old but fuck that makes me rage

He knows histories. He knows Trump will try something crooked when he gets the power. Like that time when he fucked black families to cell his state for a better price.

Look at how old SK is
Now look at the bad things happening to everyone against trump
He will die before Trump is sworn in, and so will his slowly going shitty writing ability
Stephen King on coke was a waaaay better writer

>published 54 novels
>written nearly 200 short stories
>an imagination that can conjure up anything
>tweets the weakest attack line possible

He's America's bestselling author and still highly active. His opinion on anything matters approximately three billion times more than yours does. How does it feel to be insignificant and impotent?

Doesn't the Cuck King deserved the Leslie Jones Treatment?

Fuck you, and your fucking hack son, too. Crook vs crook- at least Trump didn't willingly kill US CITIZENS you fucking faggot.

He was better when he was on coke

digits bring King to Kek's attention

He said nominated you cock.

>punishing drug dealers is an "assault" on blacks

check his flag

>greatest author of our time
>writes about prepubescent kids having orgies
Ayy

A mediocre horror writer.

Fuck off nigger

he's pretty damn near useless when he isn't drunk and off his rocker on cocaine tbqh. that's where all the good stories came from. now he's just braindead .

also the movie adaptations of his books were better than the books themselves since the directors usually rewrote all the dogshit

Man, I hate seeing Stephen King tweet out this stupid bullshit, He's a really talented author and Ive enjoyed all the books ive read by him, but damn is he annoying when it comes to politics.

>It's cool to shit on Trump so I'ma do it too XD

Spineless faggot that guy is.

>implying knowing the second amendment by heart is a bad thing

>broken English
>supports Hillary

You have to go back Pedro.

Shawshank was also improved by the director/screen writer.

Totally disagree, Kubrick did a terrible job with the movie.

The difference between Nixon and Hillary is Nixon was a republican and thats the only reason he was punished for what he did.

How can a (presumed) Hillary supporter say that with a straight face? His ego is so fucking huge that his critical thinking skills have deteriorated.

Christine is a fucking terrible movie, and The Green Mile isn't quite as good as the book.

The media still mocks Nixon to this day because he DARED to criticize the jews, who then were so powerful he had to keep (((KISSINGER))) and (((RUMSFELD))) around whether he liked it or not.

>never been even looked at sideways and thought of as a crook in anyone's mind in the 4p years he's been visible to the public
>runs for president
>HE'S A CROOK, A THEIR, A LYING EVIL NAZI!!!!!
Only a complete retard would hate a man who willingly walks into a firing squad on his reputation because he wants to fix the country

hes pure shit dude wtf, are you one of those pseudo annoying mind parasites?

It means King believes he's relevent this day in age.

ARE YOU SAYING BLACKS ARE PRONE TO CRIMINALITY?!?!?! - while having his own mini chimp out

This hack actually had the nerve to write a book called "On Writing."

Yeah, I grew up hearing it too
I asked my dad about it when I was like 12 (dad is redpilled on literally everything except the kikes) and he told me he didn't do anything wrong that nobody else hadn't already done and then he sent me to the library to learn about him.
Needless to say Nixon is in top 5 best presidents list

No, Just really enjoyed 11/2263, IT, The Stand, Misery, Apt pupil and needful things Haven't read all his work but the ones I did I really liked.

Creepshow was pretty good

Nobody is sure, but we know either Eric or DJ is since they shitpost here

>King

Stephen King was advertising his exquisite sense of social justice long before it was the hip thing to do.

His writing is amazing up until he had his accident, after that it's just plain sad

I'm not sure how Trump is a crook while you can go to such lengths to ignore the crookedness of your own candidate.

You don't deserve an opinion then faggot
Movie was amazing and arguably better than the book

That car accident ruined his.mental state pretty bad, it's why nothing he has penned since has been worth buying