>He doesn't take pride in serving God's chosen people

Shameful

nyet

Give me (You)s

>>He doesn't take pride in serving God's chosen people

a new breed of orc is about to bring scourge to Middle-Earth

I requested this

Underrated

At least americans don't get shot by revolver and get butchered to pieces and get posted on bestgore on daily basis.

>Squealer did nothing wrong
>America did nothing wrong
good analogy

>The biggest genetic trash pit taking a jab at the US

I wasn't the one who made it, but I'm spreading it because I know there's a very buttblasted janny/mod shaking with anger as it spreads while he watches helplessly, robbed of his power.

can I ask a serious question?

really a serious question, no memes, drop all the Sup Forums meme shit for a second

do brazilians really unironically think they are white???

>reddit spacing
fuck off

but brazil IS whiter than US

whiter than you Achmed

Trying to move the banter from yourself.
I see, you learned some tricks from your masters

No, they think they're Japanese. Really.

Brazil is the most rave mixed country on earth, why are you posting a meme that makes fun of America for being race mixed you monkey.

From what I recall, foreigners in the Middle East and certain parts of Latin America would envision an American to be Blonde haired and blue eyed. An example of facial structure would be James Sutherland from Silent Hill 2. In Japan, Blonde hair and blue eyes are depicted as a characteristic of the innocent, so that's why James was made out to be a Blonde haired and blue eyed American. To make the reveal at the end really hit the average Japanese consumer.

Hahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
I AM WHITE

I can take this meme from literally any other country, but I'll never take it seriously from you monkey boy

>At least americans don't get shot by revolver and get butchered to pieces and get posted on bestgore on daily basis.

el chino

REMINDER

el perro negro...

>"I mus serbe G-d's chosyn ppl"

Honest question OP. Is Brazil any better when it comes to Jews?

No.
We are alligned to the international jewry just like everyone except from north korea/muslim countries

>when there is a MAGA supporter that also supports Israel next to you

Vrasubatburuk ug butharubatgruiuk

All MAGA supporters support Israel because Drumpf is our friend ;)

Trump is le peace man :D MAGA.

Even my country that's basically a melting pot of races from the MENA sub saharan africa and the med sea ?

Did you get a ban?

Stay strong my RACE MIXED brother.