So what do you think the final villain of the show will be like?

So what do you think the final villain of the show will be like?

FAT LIKE YOUR MOM

The physical manifestation of the Patriarchy

It's Pearl. It's always been Pearl.

Mecha Rose piloted by Pearl

Ancient Aliens from Earf

literally this

Pearl finally snaps and turns batshit insane....ok more batshit insane.

All of the diamonds fuse into one gem, stevenconvinces all the homeworld gems to fuse and fight, insisting that the ban on fusing was because the diamonds feared too many mixed gem fusions would be too powerful and overthrow them

I thought Pearl was the one who was jealous of Greg. Why's Amethyst so upset?

A race of male metalmen
All the gems will have to unite against this evil force that can't reasoned with.

They will look like transformers too.

You know I want rose to be the final big bad for the hilarity of it. All of this was just part of her master plan to gain control over homeworld and the universe. She's just biding her time inside steven before she makes her move to take over

Metal Gear Rex

did you not see maximum capacity?

I've never seen the show at all. I got all the basic information from /sug/ threads

Sneeple

>It is a "The bad guys are cooler and should have won" episode

Amethyst isn't jealous of Greg she just resents him for taking Rose away like if a kid resents a stepdad for taking her mom away and then the kid fucks the stepdad to get back at him.

The all-male aliens are plants.
Yellowtail is one of them.

>Show with girl armors

a wild uncontrolable monster steven truns into a lady proving once and for all with enough time and care anything can be brought back to light and sanity

a diet

While The Diamond Fusion and Rebellion fusions are fighting, steven while watching will feel his gem come off, rose will pop out and then reveal some master plan, (fusing with the diamonds while there fighting)a massive fight will happen but then in the end steven will give a big speech about fuck all, rose will be like 'shit nigga this ape right' she'll then realise how to love like steven (love like you) and m=most likely shatter and for because of convenience homeworld will see their wrong and I'm gonna say they'll agree that earth is off limits but that won't stop their overall way of living (destroying planets)

Steven stays on earth with connie while amethyst, pearl, garnet, peridot, lapis and jasper fly on into space to recruit more gems and even though rose was a corrupt leader, they'll be inspired by her actions and not who she was (a psycho shit) steven and connie are entrusted with the earth but steven is now human, though he accepts it as he finally feels at home with the place he was made on.

FIN

screen cap this and post it on the finale discussion in two years time, this is what will happen

Steven's gonna get ripped like Iroh

The Diamond fusion will gloat at how powerful she is, but suddenly she gets Madara'd by a Pearl who is working for the real final boss Rose Quartz.

The Dark Patriarch!

Here to stop muh lesbian relationships!

Basically he will be designed to be an evil Donald Trump in a military outfit.

Lapis. The final boss is Lapis. Mentally unstable planet killer Lapis.

>The physical manifestation of the Patriarchy
But the gems are women.

Technically gems are sexless.

You know what I mean though.

Snake people.

>not having "Rose" be a Punished Snake fake
>not having The real Rose Quartz appear at the end and use her secret weapon Magnesium to enhance herself
nah famm, that was shit

I suspect Amethyst to betray faster then Pearl.

Pearl is too corrupted by Rose's cult to betray.

meant Bismuth
serious bismuth.

Not if Sucrose has anything to say about it.
>Lapis dindu nuffin

A corporate alien businessman who is so rich that he buys entire races and planets for recreation.

He buys off Homeworld, the gems and all of their assets including planets they have crystallized and turned into full kindergartens but when he finds out about Rose and things she has on Earth he goes to try and buy Earth too.

Thus begins a new arc.

Heterosexuality.

white diamond, using the gems shards of the then-defeated diamonds to create a monstrous forced diamond fusion, ala bio-broly

>acting shocked that one person has never seen a show before

What's the big deal? It's not like he's missing out on anything.

Rose

Probably nobody, cause this show hates villains. It's mostly generic gem monsters and the few that do appear are scrapped after like two episodes. But, I would like the final bad guy to be something like a cosmic warlord who goes around conquering planets

I've said it before and I'll say it again: if we get fucking metal men I will firebomb CN headquarters

Rose tries to regain control of her gem and force Steven out of existence. Pearl will sacrifice herself, defeating her lover to save her adopted son in a psychic duel. Amethyst will have been revealed the season before to have been a reencarnation of pink diamond, and took over the throne of homeworld. And Garnet finally developed a romance with the mailman and is pregnant with twins....

>Diamond Patriarch
Sorry user.

>Male Metalmen

the Cartoon Network show planners.

I had a dream once where it was revealed that she wasn't the real one and that she was the younger sister of the original one, an older brother

Watermelon user

I'll humor you; what benefit does she gain from making an emotional fat kid?