Why are Germans on Sup Forums so fucking rude?

Why are Germans on Sup Forums so fucking rude?

Because Sup Forums is filled with Americans, and Germans are deeply resentful of America's success at the same time that they both hate American society and are obliged to regularly speak English and consume American culture via the movies. Putting all of this together gives them a big chip on their shoulder. I think Rammstein has a song about this complex of theirs.

I wonder what Germans think of the movie Die Hard.

Periodically I do see some interesting German posts but they're among the worst Sup Forums users overall, along with Serbians.

Because Sup Forums is filled with Germans, and Americans are deeply resentful of Germany's success at the same time that they both hate German society and are obliged to regularly interact with Germans and consume German culture via the entire modern civilization (math, physics, chemistry, engineering etc.). While Germany largely is an ethnically homogeneous country Americans can only live in in their dreams their reality is a mestizo-blacked college debt nightmare. Putting all of this together gives Americans a big chip on their shoulder. I think every US citizen has a song written in his diary about this complex of theirs.

I wonder what Americans think of the movie Die Hard.

Periodically I do see some interesting American posts but they're among the worst Sup Forums users overall, along with Canadians.

This

>Because Sup Forums is filled with Americans, and Germans are deeply resentful of America's success at the same time that they both hate American society and are obliged to regularly speak English and consume American culture via the movies. Putting all of this together gives them a big chip on their shoulder. I think Rammstein has a song about this complex of theirs.
>I wonder what Germans think of the movie Die Hard.
>Periodically I do see some interesting German posts but they're among the worst Sup Forums users overall, along with Serbians.

Unironically this

>While Germany largely is an ethnically homogeneous country
muhammed pls

this

Cry me a river retard

This

>difs
>höhö lustich
Spasst

Iranians are pure Aryan

t. immigrated from Tehran at age 2

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies and half of Germany's debt was forgiven even though they started the war
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America risks war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies and airmen even personally buy and drop candy for the children
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do
>Britain also helped them a ton after having been attacked by Germany in two wars but now 90% of Germans want to hurt Britain in the Brexit negotiations
Why are Germans such ungrateful, rude, smug, and self-righteous people?

Being best friends doesnt mean i have to agree and bootlick bruv

Because Germany is human pee

But the USA is puppy pee

>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America risks war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies and airmen even personally buy and drop candy for the children
We did this as well.
When we were completely fucking bankrupt we were still sending our resources to help them. Ungrateful swines.

>die Paste nicht erkennen

Seriously, cunt? Unless you have talked with trolls on proxy, most german posters are polite and less likely to talk shit about anything.

Lol, dude the last country people think about in this board is America

>why aren't they grateful that we took part in their destruction

This

Its because american racisms speges all around here and in europe is a tabù

Aussies and Canacucks are by far rudest
And this > I wonder what Germans think of the movie Die Hard.
I found Jew propaganda seen from other fucking Jewliwood movies directed by Oliver stone and Spermberg such as Saving private ryan, and Schindler's List.
They never portrait the Germans and us as human with soul.
"The pianist "by Roman Polanski, Polish director is the only one can be tolerant to watch.

the spicy hot bantzy fire of 56% posting suggests otherwise.

They are white.

When your country has lost two world wars and a culture war, you take every oppurtunity to feel superior to other countries.

I'm very sorry if we come off as rude. We do not mean to be.

Americans appear arrogant, in reality they are just ignorant.

>Wah we commited atrocities, war crimes, and genocides, but for some reason people say we were BAD GUYS :(

Don't pull us into this, shitbird.

dumb expat

Was hältst du von Kiwis?

>While Germany largely is an ethnically homogeneous country
You fucking wish

it's both

LOLE I NEED A GERMAN WIFE HOW DO I GET ONE PLS?

Not anymore. Keep with the times, bucko