Deadpool thread

Alright Sup Forumsmrades, now that the dust has settled can we finally all admit that we enjoyed it? At the very least, it's something different.

Fuck off Deadpool, we all know it's you.

It is my favorite Comic book movie ever, just edging out TDK. CA:CW is really, really good, but man this movie just has a charm and down to earthness about it.

If all goes according to plan we may see this adapted in a short 10 years.

NTW and Colossus being the no-fun-allowed dad guy were great

>That feel when he won't be in Age of Apocalypse

I think it turned out so good because of the smaller budget so they had to get creative instead of just having a bunch of cgi laser battles and cameos everywhere

>finally
Pretty sure everybody loved this when it came out.

Most of the opening scene was CGI senpai. They had to get creative with it too.

>TFW deadpool will be a bigger financial success that AoA

The director also has his own CGI studio, so he was able to cut out middleman/outsourcing costs which helped tremendously.

At no point did I ever not indicate I didn't love the fuck out of Deadpool

>one of the pre-movie things for Civil War involves Deadpool
>some kid a few rows back sounds excited
>Hear some woman go "you're not seeing that"

I don't doubt that at all

It was alright, but not my cup of tea and I think they could have gone for a better plot. I really enjoyed Ryan Reynold's enthusiasm though.

>TFW Sup Forums pretend to hate it because we're fucking hipsters

It beat BvS domestically...who would have ever thought that beginning the year. Jesus people thought Zoolander 2 was going to beat it, lmfao.

was it different? yeah i guess
was it enjoyable? i was drunk so yes
wouldnt watch it again though

even reynolds, who can often hold a shit script through a movie and make it decent, didnt really help much

the narration was annoying, the pacing was tedious

despite what may sound like a negative opinion id just describe the film as mediocre, ultimately

I respect your opinion user. Here have a Gwenpool.

I need this with sound.

Honestly, the most "daring" and "different" thing about Deadpool was it gave me a romance I actually cared about in a comic book movie, which hasn't happened since maybe Cap 1.

I really don't like its brand of humor. It tried way too hard for that R rating. It's like when you're around a 14 year old who just discovered he can curse and does it all the time thinking it makes him funny.

Yeah, I thought the romance was surprisingly sweet.

>Has .50AE deagles
>States he only has twelve bullets
>.50 AE deagles can hold a maximum of eight rounds(7 in the magazine, one in the chamber)

Why did he underload his magazines?

It was good. Just uneventful. A short origin story.

Yeah but Deadpool is a character made for teenagers, so the humor fit. At least it wasn't filled with dank memes, the nice thing about a dick joke is it's timeless.

stop making these thread, Ryan

They were tight on the budget and so was he.

He originally planned on bringing a lot more guns. He probably didn't think he needed to put one in each chamber too.

>that joke about him jacking off with the tiny babby hand

he's absent minded, and forgot to bring more guns and bullets

I can't wait for the DVD of this movie

The commentary will be glorious

What the fuck are you talking about? We all agreed we enjoyed it a long time ago. Is this your first day on Sup Forums? Are you just spouting old memes to seem cool?

It doesn't make you seem cool, OP. It makes you seem like a lonely person. Do you need a hug?

lots of easter eggs

I didn't notice Bea Arthur on his shirt the first time, Reyonlds says in the commentary her likeness cost them $10,000 for one shot

Megasonic Teenage Warhead, Colossus, Deadpool. Kill, Fuck, Marry. Megasonic is 18 in this scenario.

Read again, he underloaded the magazines by one bullet, AND the chambers were empty. I can see not loading the chambers(some people are super paranoid about it)but there's no reason to not fully load the magazines, especially since pistol ammo comes 50 to a box.

>Liefeld, R

Every time.

Fuck Colossus... and you can't kill Deadpool easily… So... Sorry MTW.

He even addresses him in the movie, walks past a merc in the bar and half growls his name as he passes his table.

safe to say this was the best sequence in the movie

this movie's real innovation is the CGI mask eyes

>Megasonic

Negasonic, and can I fuck and marry Angel instead?

Who else noticed this movie was just like a comic book in that people who had certain superpowers ALSO got the unmentioned power of super-durability?

Seriously, Deadpool drops off a fucking bridge into a high-speed SUV and doesn't break anything. Francis falls all the way off a collapsing helicarrier and doesn't die. They survived purely because the plot needed them to and I actually loved it. This was a very comic book feeling movie, which isn't what you can say about all comic book movies.

>They survived purely because the plot needed them to
I know right? It's almost like it's a movie or something senpai.

I thought the movie was all right.
But the thing that really made it shine is the fact that I can only come up with one real complaint about it. Wade's face just didn't look as fucked up as I felt it should. But luckily he didn't feel the need to remove his mask every five minutes.

That was a bit annoying too.
But they were technically mutants and mutants always seem to have increased durability.

You what sempai?

>Francis falls all the way off a collapsing helicarrier and doesn't die

Francis' power-levels confused me for a little bit because he said his mutant abilities were enhanced reflexes and the inability to feel pain, but then he was suddenly bending steel bars and all sorts of other shit.

>Deadpool drops off a fucking bridge into a high-speed SUV and doesn't break anything
I got the impression he cracked a few bones
> Francis falls all the way off a collapsing helicarrier and doesn't die
He probably was dying from internal bleeding, and just didn't feel it due to losing his sense of pain

Weren't increased durability and some level of regeneration the things they gave people in the Workshop as standard features?

Did I stutter? I want to fuck Angel, Gina Carano's character, because she's (girl)buff, still has titties, and has a nice face.

>TFW user didn't get the joke
you poor soul

>no Stan Lee
They know he's immortal.

I saw it pretty recently and while I thought it was okay while I was watching it the more I reflect on it the more I'm convinced that it's shit.

Somehow hydrogen peroxide and a band-aid patched him up from being skewered through the shoulder by a sword.

considering the budget, all the CGI was fantastic apart from maybe Colossus

The good thing about this is the techniques are remembered and used in future movies at lesser expense.

>hydrogen peroxide

Probably rubbing alcohol. Hydrogen peroxide is actually not a very good disinfectant as it kills beneficial bacteria as well.

Given that theres a helicarrier at the end, I want a sort of "Poolverse" where both FOX and MCU shit can be made fun of. Also wouldnt it be hilarious if by Infinity War the movie just opens with Deadpool in a smoking jacket, by a fireplace, recapping all the stuff that led to this movie?

Speaking of that, anyone have a screenshot of that?

>implying anyone ever said it wasn't good

It would be the only way I'd accept a recap at the start of Infinity War.

Besides a comic book styled montage of major characters and events that also served as opening credits.

>Oh hello! Youre probably wondering why Im here. Well the fact is Marvel finally ponied up realized who the true star is. Yes you collection of children and man children are about to witness me take on the biggest threat in the universe and sa- Wait what?..............Im only int the opening credits?...............WHAT THE *BLEEP* KIND OF TREATMENT IS THIS!? Wh-? Youre *BLEEP*-ing censoring me too?! Alright we'res my agent? This is some *BLEEP* *BLEEP*
WE ARE EXPERIENCING SOME TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES
>Alright let me bring you losers up to speed so I can cash my damn check

anyone got this in 1920x1080?

Source please

>Now you're probably sitting there wondering to yourself "But Wade, how can the X-Men and Avengers have never run into each other when Xavier's Institute is only a small drive out of New York City?"
>The answer to that is simple, the X-Men are sneaky little Foxes
>(Cut to a projector screen with a slideshow on it, Deadpool clicking through still frames of past MCU movies with X-Men horribly doodled into the shots by Deadpool himself)
>See, they were there all along!

the movie wasn't shot at that aspect ratio

I want this more then I thought I would

Of course, it's currently best cape film in this year. BvS is shit and CW was a disappointment.

>Reyonlds says in the commentary her likeness cost them $10,000 for one shot
He must have been joking. I doubt it cost that much.

>Someone threw their credit card
>Their Midgardian credit card

Now that's just silly.

Are we supposed to say it was shit to fit in yet?

it was exactly what I expected it to be, maybe a little bit better though
I dunno, it was just nothing special, and i doubt it'll be remembered as one of the "best" super hero movies years later

but honestly that just might be me being sick of the 'le deadpoll xDDD' meme