This was hilarious and painful to watch

This was hilarious and painful to watch

does brando even care about indians? or is he just a ruse master?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j2lRdkNGDcY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>or is he just a ruse master
Yes.

What's funny is she's not even injun. She's like 75% white.

Actual squaw bitches are hideous, just like Mexicans.

He just liked to fuck everyone else's shit up, dude gave no fucks at all and knew he was the hottest shit in town.

both

Brando used to make his supporting actors tape the script onto their chests so he wouldnt have to memorize his lines. On 'his'takes he'd just read as he was going. Ultimate alpha.

He actually cared. Part of it was him just fucking around, but he did actually care about the cause.

He loves minorities. He loves BBC the most tho since he blows black dudes

Are there any pure blooded Indians left?

How did Brando become late game Brando, he had it all and became a gluttonous beast confined inside his home, is that what ultimate power gets you?

yes there is pajeet

Why are there so many Native Americans on Sup Forums?

He literally just stopped giving a fuck because he had already solidified his reputation as the best in the game while having an insatiable appetite.

He could fuck anyone he wanted, had millions of dollars, could make any movie he wanted and probably just stopped giving a fuck. It's like how you see fat old gluttonous kings in some myths. He had it all and realized it didnt matter. He was Brando.

she has nasty fake tits, google her nudes

I guess we'll never have that feeling, of knowing you could do anything and doing anyone, and if becoming fat Brando is the outcome maybe it's best we don't

He hated his own profession but did it because he was able to demand huge paychecks for very little work.

>brando

Other then his role as Don Vito Corleone, Brando didn't do jack shit and was nothing but a hipster pain in the ass for everybody he worked with.

I don't know why everybody hypes him as some kinda "great artiste" or why anybody in Hollywood bothered casting him in anything?

>I only think Brando did The Godfather

This is the state of Sup Forums.

This. The guy was a troll, but he loved brown people. He even divorced first first wife after finding out she was a white person who had been born in India, and not an actual Indian.

this only happened in the godfather

No, he was notorious for finding inventive new ways to use cue cards. He read his Superman lines off the baby's diaper.

You're right, after that he switched to having his lines fed to him via an earpiece.

Hahaha, isnt there a story that one time the feed got crossed with a local police station and he started spouting some cop jargon or something like that?

I don't think anyone says he's an incredible thespian in the traditional sense. movies are visual and he's a visual guy. he says three words, pauses and sighs and it sticks
if an actor can basically make a movie (a streetcar named desire) I think he has qualities

bait

post her big bush!

You're partially correct. He pretty much coasted for the rest of his career based on his performances in A Streetcar Named Desire and On the Waterfront.

Yep. That was during the disaster that was the making of The Island of Doctor Moreau.

He was always a fatty. Always over eating.

I think the thing that allowed him to give good performances (shamelessness) also allowed to him to become a ball of a lard. he just didn't care

He trolled hollywood into thinking he was a lib then it became liberal central. Like how trolls made newfags believe Sup Forums was racist, and then it really attracted racists.

He was actually a troll online later in life too.

Young Brando had such a weird voice.
youtube.com/watch?v=j2lRdkNGDcY

>I only think Brando did The Godfather

I'm aware he did earlier movies (and raped a French actress up the ass on set) but as I live in color, I refuse to watch black & white flicks

She had really nice pussy hair.

>He pretty much coasted for the rest of his career based on his performances in A Streetcar Named Desire and On the Waterfront.

Exactly, yet Hollywood insisted on blowing bazillions of dollars to hire him for years afterwards.

>Other then his role as Don Vito Corleone, Brando didn't do jack shit
ON THE WATERFRONT
A Streetcar Named Desire
Viva Zapata!
Julius Caesar
Last Tango in Paris
Apocalypse Now

You're a retarded pleb.

>as I live in color, I refuse to watch black & white flicks
This is one of the dumbest things I've read all day. You're missing out on dozens and dozens of timeless classics for no good reason. I bet you also refuse to watch movies that were made before 1970.

>if an actor can basically make a movie (a streetcar named desire) I think he has qualities

Brando's success was hyping his own legacy by being a mysterious weirdo.

There are dozens of other actors who could have played any of his his roles (and done a better job) but he somehow managed to out-Jew Hollywood into paying him again and again, despite being nothing special.

He was a giant pain in the ass during the filming of Apocalypse Now though. He showed up completely unprepared to perform the role as written.

>There are dozens of other actors who could have played any of his his roles (and done a better job)
You have no idea what the hell you're talking about. His performance in On the Waterfront was fucking groundbreaking.

Brando had an amazing ability to get insane paychecks while doing almost nothing.

>bait

Sorry, there's no bait left, Brando ate it all.

Yeah but he was great in that film. He delivered an iconic performance without even trying. The man was an acting God.

Brando is literally the greatest actor of all time second only to Laurence Olivier who of course was mostly a stage faggot.

Brando makes every single loser that acts today look like a beta shitter. I'd suck his dick if prime Brando presented himself to me. He was the alpha among alphas and any self respecting man will acknowledge that.

> ON THE WATERFRONT

Ancient B&W shit.

> A Streetcar Named Desire

Ancient B&W shit.

> Viva Zapata!

Ancient B&W Mexican shit.

> Julius Caesar

Ancient B&W Etruscan shit

> Last Tango in Paris

Boring as fuck (though the hippy French girl is hot)

> Apocalypse Now

Great movie that had nothing to do with Brando.

>Brando's success was hyping his own legacy by being a mysterious weirdo.
I don't exactly disagree.

>There are dozens of other actors who could have played any of his his roles (and done a better job)

maybe they could've "acted" better, given a more nuanced performance or whatever, but they still wouldn't be marlon brando. the reason that movie is so awesome is because it isn't just a depiction of an abusive relationship, it's an abusive relationship that's enticing even to the audience. the movie coasts on his god-given masculine charms and I can't think of another actor from that era who could've done it better

I'll give you that. In his youth, no one had a more magnetic presence than Brando even if you couldn't always understand his mumbling.

>select all Marlon Brando

>Yeah but he was great in that film

Nonsense, Coppola was a great director for changing the movie around at literally the last second to suit Brando, who had to be filmed in the shadows because he was a huge fat ass who couldn’t play the role he was getting paid for.

>As I live in color I refuse to watch Black and White.

On top of that, Brando basically just jerked poor Coppola around and wasted time on the set so he would get paid more. I'm not denying he turned in some great performances but he mostly seemed like an asshole.

his voice is actually the weirdest part to me. before he opened his mouth I thought he'd be on some suave shit so I was quite taken aback when it was rather nasal and unrefined. I don't exactly see how it fits with his image as a paragon of manliness but it kind of works

Just post her nudes.

Why were Native Americans so big in 1990s American television but now they're not mentioned at all, seemingly.

holy shit im dying

Here is the real thing

He faked an indian talking about the indian holocaust as jews faked the holocaust's story in Hollywood

I don't think actors are paid on an hourly basis user.

His contract had a strict overage fee stipulation. Brando basically dicked around under the guise of helping Coppola "figure out" the character of Kurtz until his overtime fee kicked in.

People got tired of their shit in real life and dont care about them in the slightest, therefore theres no money in it anymore. Theres still a couple shows like Longmire but the closest huge success you could get is Avatar.

so when will the niggers time end?

Too big of a ethnic group to turn on.
Natives were easy because theyre a relatively small group and it was easy to just stop paying attention to them cry, bitch, and moan while getting handouts to fuck around.

In Oklahoma, sure. But they're hard to pick out from just plain ol Mexicans.

I respect him because he didn't accept the award.

Unlike that Iranian faggot at the last Oscars.