What did you think of Trump when he first announced his presidential campaign

>What did you think of Trump when he first announced his presidential campaign

>What do you think of Trump now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jmHdkoeLZvM
snopes.com/luck/trump.asp
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3449920/That-time-Donald-Trump-saved-family-farm-Widow-s-daughter-campaign-rally-recall-Donald-paid-mom-s-300-000-mortgage-father-committed-suicide.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I thought he was some asshole. Now I realise how based he is.

>Great business man

>Racist evil bigot

>ideologically correct but unprofessional
>the savior of American politics

>awesome but he's not PC enough with normies to really get anywhere

>Godspeed my god emperor

I thought that it was a joke. I still think it's a joke, but less of a joke than Hillary.

> That he was funny

> That he was funny, he has provided me with some great entertainment over the past few months, and I am looking forward to more with the debates and then the elections, whatever happens, it will generate keks

>Intrigued by him in 2012 when he floated his idea of running for president but backed out, then intrigued more when he announced in 2015 though I was supporting Rand Paul

>Voting Trump all the way, I wish Paul was on his ticket though.

I thought he was just doing it to get attention and parlay it into more media success, I also was going to vote for Bernie and thought all people/cultures were equal. My how far I've come

Didn't care. Just knew he was some rich dude. All my life I just saw Donald Trump as some rich guy.

Now I love him. Everything he says is based and I can't believe I didn't love him sooner.

>wtf??
>read Crippling America
>made some good points
>cheered him on destroying Yeb and Rato while respective to Sleepy Ben.
>America 1st
>100%

He's an asshole, but it triggers SJWs so I'm all for it.

Didn't think much of it at first. I thought Jeb had it in the bag. Didn't expect Trump to gain such momentum.

Now I want him to win.

Thought he was a left leaning narcissist.

Now I think he's a left leaning narcissist.

Joke

Still a joke. I like how butthurt he's making some people, but he won't win, and he'd be a shit prez.

Shit then.
Shit now.

Idiots simply amplify him by giving him attention, while other idiots desperate to belong to something (a symptom of lacking self-confidence), gravitate to him.

This.

>Hah, I'll vote for him if he makes it to the general
>Hah, I'll vote for him in November

If he didn't become the nominee I would've just went back to playing video games all day, I don't really give a care about politics.

Troll
Second Coming

wtf i hate trump now

>great businessman

>failed businessman

TV guy with funny hair

Based af

I thought it was hilarious. I also think him winning will be hilarious. The next 8 years are going to be joyous.

Joke..
No i love him he more or less says what i want

lesser of the two evils but will definitely kill off the economy

i don't vote for niggers or morals, i vote to keep the economy going so that i can live the next few 20 years in peace, even if it means adding to corruption, not like Hillary is left anyways, all this is pretend she probably hates niggers as much as trump

> nothing
> the next president no doubts

>holy shit Donald Trump? For real? Heh, that's kinda cool I guess. I remember him getting made fun of on the Jon Liebowitz show when I was bluepilled. He seems like great man actually.

>GOD EMPEROR

At first I thought the media was being too harsh against him and was neutral

now I'm on the Trump Train

Not a serious candidate/publicity stunt

Fuck me sideways, he is going to do it and I'm not even mad.

>I don't want Trump to be president.

>I want him to be king.

i honestly didn't think he had a chance, but then he became the front runner and i got interested.

now i believe he is the only man that can save america

>I think Cracked did an article about him a few years ago

>Can't Stump, Won't Stump

Trips of absolute truth
For me it would be:
Rich man
Second Coming

>Told my little sister "haha dont worry he's not gonna get elected"

>Told my little sister "we need Trump desu"

I always liked him
Now I think he's the only person who can save America

Initially
>Nah nobody will vote for him. Americans might be stupid but they're not THAT stupid.
Now
>Never underestimate how retarded an entire country can be.

Welcome to Zion

>What a cheeky bastard. Wonder what he's trying to market by doing this.

>He has good ideas. What a cheeky future president. Maybe it's time to stop being a worthless NEET.
Thanks Trumpu-san.

>What a joke.
>Last chance and saviour of western civilization.

>this guy sucks as much as any other politician. so he'll win the nomination simply by being the most entertaining

>dear god please don't let this election cycle ever end

>He's an asshole
No he's not. Go look up more info on him. He once paid off a guy's mortgage because he gave his car a jump. He's done countless other similar acts of kindness.

We need to re-establish who the real assholes are, because right now the left has a monopoly on who gets what labels. The real assholes aren't the nice guys like Trump who sometimes has to stand up for himself because of leftist attacks on him, the real assholes are people like Hillary who actually kill people, but speak with a soft tone and assert that they're a nice person, so people actually believe it.

Yeah man, how retarded that people don't want Hillary to win.

youtube.com/watch?v=jmHdkoeLZvM

Rich af, typical american dream cliche (I didnt know about his father), kevin home alone appearance.

He is the person this world needs.

>That's ridiculous. He can't be serious.

>President Trump. I will gladly march into battle for Donald John Trump

>Liked him and he said the right things, but was doing this largely as a publicity stunt and to change the public discourse

>My god he's actually doing it the absolute madman

>some fucking orange real estate tv guy is gonna run for President? This should be interesting

>Holy shit we're about to have the best President since Reagan

Before the first debate I thought he was a joke. After the first debate, I was 100% on the trump train.

af I thought he was a distraction for hillary.

then, I thought he was a plant by hillary to split the rp assuring her victory.

then he talked about 9/11, bush wars, globalism, the un, the wall, nato, climate change, rigged elections, calling out rnc members and their mafia style party rules

then he destroyed jeb! and rubio, then cruz. also while legitimately calling out crooked hillary (not like bernie pussyfooting around everything)

I have been on the train for a while now, but I still got all those Illuminati questions about the whole process and cultural wars trump is helping to infer (unintentionally or not).

maga

Trump's meme magic is so strong that I actually thought he *did* run in 2012, but my memory was faulty. His name was floated around so many times just CONSIDERING a run that it seemed like he did.

Hated him in 2012.
When he first announced I thought he was gonna win the nom.
He has some good and bad qualities.
Today I'm Trump 2016

Paul is a globalist backstabber

Fuck Paul, both Ron and Rand

>He once paid off a guy's mortgage because he gave his car a jump.
snopes.com/luck/trump.asp

>Generic successful businessman, meem with no staying power

>Meme-wielding superpower, now he am become kek, destroyer of SJWs

Then
>lol is he really running? Why? Thats kinda crazy. He's probably just doing it for publicity.

Now
>If Trump doesn't win, our country will cease to exist and the west as we know it will come to an end.

that trump is kanye tier, when it comes to being the president

>june 2015 publicity
>january 2016 MAGA
>february 2016 i became full fledged MAGA
>now last bastion of hope to save the western world

>>What did you think of Trump when he first announced his presidential campaign

Shocked. I wasn't expecting anyone to oppose globalism. Euphoric, too.

>>What do you think of Trump now

I'm sick of his huge ego, promoting his family like it's some celebrity red carpet event, and hearing what used to be passionate and brutally honest speeches with stuff about gays and Latinos that he doesn't even sound like he believes

I liked him when he didn't sound apologetic for being a nationalist. I don't know, I just like him less and less, and I have a feeling his presidency isn't going to be quite as high energy as it seemed back at the beginning of the year.

It is a relief now to know that his presidency is almost certain, with Islamic terrorist attacks every few days, new evidence about Democrat Party corruption and Christian conservatives gradually turning away from the old conservative movement and getting onboard the Trump train.

>isn't he that birther guy and reality TV star?

>holy shit, Obama is a Kenyan Muslim, the Jews did 911, and Hillary Clinton is responsible for Benghazi

>a bit crazy but i'd vote for him over hillary
>god emperor

>funny dude, mostly in it for the publicity
>an unconventional pick, but the best option at this stage.

>lol bullshit he's just gonna drop out like in 2012
>can't stump the trump

>Isn't he the guy who got destroyed many times by Bill Maher?

>TOP KEK he is an idiot

I loved his strict stance on immigration
Didn't think he'd make it this far, figured the GOP would go full retard for Jeb again

I've chilled on him a bit but he's still a far better choice than Hillary
I'm worried he doesn't take this seriously enough with some of the gaffes he's made

>This guy is hitler

>This guy is the only option

>hilarious, good for a few memes
>the memes are amazing, and America will be great again!

I think America needs trump. They need someone NOT so soaked in Washington political nonsense to break up the stranglehold the parties have. We now have the Republicans forging a new direction, attracting new voters and the Democrats crashing with no survivors.

What a time to be alive.

i thought he was a total joke

i love him now

>The next President of the United States
>The God Emperor of the United States

>>What did you think of Trump when he first announced his presidential campaign
Entertained

>>What do you think of Trump now
Now I'm a staffer on the 5th floor

I knew him to be a republican moderate.
The media has successfully made him seem controversial

It HAS sort of affected my opinion of him but he has contributed to it by the speaking style he adopted for rallies.

Still MAGA

>Announcement
Are you serious? Not sure what to think about this or what you really believe.

>Now
Behead those who insult the Trumpenfuhrer

>no way, is this a joke?
>Trump 2016

> Isn't he the guy from Celebrity Apprentice and WWE?

A few weeks later
>I am a #cruzmissile now

Now

> CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP CAN'T STUMP

I thought he was just trying to sell books.

Now I can't wait to vote for him.

>oh cool he's going to deport brown people

>well he's an idiot and kind of a left leaning faggot, but I guess he's still going to deport brown people

> a joke candidate like Roseanne Barr

> My liege

>eh he seems okay but a little wacky
1 year later...
>4d chess champion that will have an impact on American politics for years to come

>posts on Sup Forums
>doesn't really care about politics

??????

>kek the guy from the apprentice is running this gonna be fun
>MAGA

He did pay off someone's mortgage but that story isn't true.

Londonistan just mad that the God Emperor predicted his people would get fed up with mudslimes and people who don't have shit to do with the UK telling them what to do and redpilled their way out of the union. Now he wants Sadiq to get his goat wife over there for some ficki and eat it out.

Then
>Haha this will be some bantz

Now
>MAGA

At first, I looked upon his anti-globalist agenda with despair, because I knew it was doomed.

Now, at the edge of our hope, I have only one thing to say.

The God Emperor is with us and we are invincible.

Somebody post links to the archive.

I thought he was a flake. A Dr. Phil version of a businessman.

I hope kek forgives me for my transgressions.

Snopes is not a source or an indicator of truth. Find your own article and link it.

I laughed hard.
But as time went on he just kept fucking winning, driving straight through all the shit and niggers they threw at him.
Now I see I was wrong, our emperor has risen and his mane is one of fire and gold.

> only started paying attention in early february
> be a high information voter and actually listen to barnie sandals and le evil trump speeches
> hey this trump guy isnt so bad after all
> HOLY SHIT HE'S PLAYING 72D CHESS

>huh, this could be interesting

>MAGA 2016. DOWN WITH KILLARY

then
>huh? whatever. born and bred in the "belly of the beast"

now
>AWWWOOOOOOO~~~

>Then

Haha what a joke he'll drop out in a month

>Now

FUCKING MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN, DEUS VULT!!

>I thought this guy is a walking meme
>now I think this guy is a walking meme who will be the best president of the United States

>nigga gonna win
>nigga gonna win

>What did you think of Kek when he first showed himself unto us
>What do you think now?

Same question

same i have a feeling he will get himself impeached. because we all know he is going to win, i knew since oct he was gonna win with the meme magic

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3449920/That-time-Donald-Trump-saved-family-farm-Widow-s-daughter-campaign-rally-recall-Donald-paid-mom-s-300-000-mortgage-father-committed-suicide.html

This one has pictures of the woman he helped from the incident years ago.

>Absolute madman

>ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Some of Sup Forums was pushing Trump since last summer. So I assume most posters ITT are newfags or JIDF we had to fight

>What did you think of Trump when he first announced his presidential campaign
I thought he was a cartoon character and his campaign was a massive joke.

>What do you think of Trump now
That he is a cartoon character and his campaign is a massive joke and he's the best option America has at this point, which is endlessly amusing.

This