Is Geromy the deepest and most tragic character in all of comics?

Is Geromy the deepest and most tragic character in all of comics?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Tell-if-You-Are-in-an-Abusive-Relationship
archiveofourown.org/works/6735121/chapters/15393619
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wikihow.com/Tell-if-You-Are-in-an-Abusive-Relationship

I wonder what Geromy would say if he could speak.

On a related note:
Do you think there will be a final SBaHJ update or will it end with that clam?

even if there was a final update I guarantee that it would suck
the most recent SBaHJs were pretty mediocre
Hussie lost his aptitude for being deliberately shitty, and just became regular shitty instead

Which homestuck characters would be the best at melee?

SB&HJ stopped being funny pretty quickly after it stopped being a parody of a sincere but shitty webcomic and turned "ironic" in badness. It was cute for two seconds. Hussie beats his jokes into the fucking ground.

This sort of shit isn't funny when it's done on purpose. It's why the Tommy Wi-Show wasn't funny, when The Room was.

get real tired of these deleted threads
I just want to talk about the comic

Do you think the epilogue will give closure to terezi and vriskas relationship?

Dave, Sollux and Gamzee

If I had known being a janitor meant I could delete whatever the fuck I wanted to without any repercussions at fucking all, I'd have signed up during the last call for applicants.

Based on how it's structured, I think that closure was supposed to come from Remem8er. Like a lot of other plot threads, that one resolved before the climax in a way that wasn't immediately apparent.

>thinking the epilogue will ever come out

ULTIMATE SELF

ALL THE LOST CHARACTER GROWTH CAME BACK

woooo

>Do you think there will be a final SBaHJ update or will it end with that clam?

It'll be drawn with help from Dave's kid.

what if the epilogue is told entirely in SBaHJ form

>this is actually canon

I can't wait to see ipgs's sbahj for the epilouge

There's not going to be an epilogue. Hussie emigrated to Vatican City on the 18th. His bloodline is connected to an important member of the papal aristocracy. We'll never see him again.

Ask ipgd. She won't tell you.

she did all of that realistic SBaHJ art (such as the book cover), is that what you're thinking

It was a jape about hussie outsourcing all the art for the finale of homestuck

why is Ginko wearing Dave's shirt?

I don't understand your meme reference.

I think I've figured out what was bothering me about Act 6. It wasn't good, but it was still *funny*. Sometimes, it's even funnier than Act 5 was. But Act 5 was better written overall, in terms of narratives, theming, pacing, cohesiveness, etc. Even though it wasn't really as funny as often as Act 6 was.

Unga bunga why flower no make rain

Dave's hair isnt white but this guy's hair is

>Dave's hair isnt white

Read the fucking comic.

How would you feel if Hussie straight up apologized for how he handled Act 6?

Dave's hair is white

Dave is white

Everyone is white

except for redwood.

A little better. Ideally he'd do a rewrite, but I know it isn't really that kind of comic and he never would.

Act 6 wasn't the problem, act 7 and it's compelte inability to resolve any of the numerous and extremely pressing questions
Also the absolute radio silence is a fucking punch in the guy to boot

one of the problems with Act 6 is that Hussie just kept introducing more and more shit that he had no intention of resolving (at least not as thoroughly as the story demanded)
like that was a good strategy early on when he needed to set up a lot of plot threads to take advantage of later on, but in the second half of the comic it's just reckless writing

>that fic where rose bullied karkat and kanaya into spitroasting her

Where do I get a chubby weeaboo GF to read Homestuck with?

It's just so frautrating, he keep blueballig us again and again and for what? 'People don't have arcs'? Fucks sake we never even saw the fucking reunion conversation where all the "fixed" kids finally meet and talked in person
Fuck I'm still so pissed that these 4 kids started the comic and are friends but never ducking showed it alltogetger

Hmmm
Is this a bait for me to write it or is this a real fic

>when you had one but couldn't keep it up because being around her was too depressing

It's funny because it's the same reason my first GF broke up with me

Normiess get outtttt

So did the alpha kids ever realize that the retard who harassed them for years was Lord English? I don't remember them ever commenting on that.

Faggot I'm as far from a normie as you could possibly get. I met both of them through Homestuck ERPing and would never have lost my IRL virginity if it weren't for this comic.

Didn't Calliope say something to that effect to Roxy?

Can you come to my house and take mine? I'm getting a little too old to be a virgin.

>homestuck erp
Now you gotta give us the deets user

archiveofourown.org/works/6735121/chapters/15393619

Have fun

In Bowman's fan adventure, was he playing all of the roles? (except for his girlfriend of course)

>we never got to see dirk feel bad about helping him make the roboleg so he could execute his escape plan

But I don't want a Jade

I want a deviantArt

YOU'RE GETTING A JADE AND YOU'RE GOING TO FUCKING LOVE IT.

NO.

The first was on the MSPAchan RP board. After the site went down we switched over to skype, and eventually learned that we lived a bus ride away from one another. We were 'best friends with benefits' for a couple years before she ended it. Weirdly enough she was also a /fit/izen

Long story short it's the reason Meenah/Karkat is one of my favorite ships: a surly nerd losing his virginity to an attractive woman a couple years older than himself

I'll think about it

YES.

Jade is not my waifu and probably a communist as well.

Oh shit it's real

The only thing communal about Jade is her uterus

jade wouldn't be a communist, she's a racist

How is jade racist?

Anyway jeromy is a god of homestuck...Everything homestuck was, jeromy embodied. Jeromy was the not-so-racist black man homestuck needed. I think the epilogue will answer some things about him...

>implying the 2 are mutually exclusive

>uterus

I have some bad news user. Those ears aren't the only canine part of her.

jade doesn't care about black people (dersites)

Jade has a dog uterus?

>Jade can only be impregnated by dogs

>Jade can only impregnate dogs

they're so loud!!

So, hey, if the planet in the new universe gets chosen by sburb, would that mean some kind of consort/carapacian session?

How would the kids react to that?

does anyone care about dersites?

No. They're responsible for literally everything wrong with Skaia.

Ectobilogy equipment
That or time travel bullshit brings Joey into mainline canon

Homestuck could have been better

Why does skia, who's purpose is to propagate itself give half it's agents to the group directly opposed to it?
Why dont the derse agents kill the dreamers in their sleep?

apparently the carapaces evolve into whatever race plays the next session of sburb

so humans' and trolls' common ancestor is carapaces

>Why dont the derse agents kill the dreamers in their sleep?

They did, remember?

Skaia is trying to make sure each new universe is stronger than the last, so it only wants a universe built by those who are worthy. Hence all the challenges and such.

>dave has to undergo genetic engineering to make his wife happy

>Why dont the derse agents kill the dreamers in their sleep?
hussie answered this on formspring once
basically the derse dreamers have potential to be great destroyers so the black royalty keeps them alive in case they can make use of them

No no, you're mixing things up. The carapaces repopulate the destroyed planet. A new universe has no carapaces until post-sburb.

homestuck is the st. anger of andrew hussie

Homestuck is the bard quest of problem sleuth

Homestuck is the Corvair of GM

>hideous nudestuck jade cosplay
>god damn why are they so ugly, like unfortunately so
>turns out to be a dude trying to be jade
ABORT ABORT

nudestuck

more like

nukestuck

because everything must be bombed

Nah, if you filter the fat ugly people there's a lot of cute ones. There's a Jade that's been posting that looks like a teacher I wanted to bang years ago.

>Karkat was a Page all along

but pages are supposed to get competent at some point

Homestuck is the Act 5 Act 1 of Homestuck

Which Homestuck girl is most like a kindergarten teacher

The Derse dreamers are aligned with Derse according to the game's formal "storyline" and they're treated like celebrities. The Black Queen is dedicated to following the rules, unlike Noir.

Dirk points out how ridiculous this is at one point.

Actually I'm forgetting that one could be talking about WV. This is the Dirk quote.

unfortunately for me, my kinder teach was most like vriska

best would probably be kanaya or jade

Kanaya or Jade. Jade especially seems like she'd be one if you took away the habit of going ballistic when pushed. They should run a kindergarten together.

i've started reading homestuck again now that it's over and i have the patience to indulge in the music and silly flash bits instead of charging ahead, eager to stuff more plot into my gullet

it's so weird, thinking about having started reading this 7 years ago... and how ridiculously massive it would become

god some of these chat logs are dense

Jade seems more like a soccermom than a grade school teacher type. That seems more Jane's alley.

Just how dense are they, user?

Nanna

pretty fucking dense

jane needs to mellow and become more nannalike, she's bossy and loses her temper too easily to be anything but a terror to school kids. seeing how jade interacts with bec, the exiles (through time notes), denizens and consorts and carapacians, i can see her being a really good teacher. she's bright, friendly, personable, great intuition, actively takes an interest in what others are doing, is great at encouragement and motivational advice, and can give orders and expect to be obeyed without coming off as aggressive or overbearing. whether she'd WANT to be a teacher or not is another topic, but i think she'd do well at it. i can just imagine her being the type to fingerpaint her own picture alongside the children while instructing, and take them on field trips to check out the local wildlife reserve or planetarium or whatever.

HOW
DENSE

Don't forget the ability to play guitar
That just screams "I teach small children about the alphabet"

i don't know what you're getting at here, is there a reference i'm missing? or do you want me to come up with some fancy stupid analogy about how dense it is?

fine: it's as dense as a christmas fruitcake left to dry in the sun, then pounded flat and folded over 1000 times by a traditional japanese swordsmith and you can't dip it in milk or anything to soften it

i'm now imagining jade as maria from the sound of music, teaching a group of children do-re-mi with a funky electric bassline