What do you like about Latin America?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SNSz0_XJD4s
youtube.com/watch?v=SOi6XQh-D7w
youtube.com/watch?v=XTiWJ7Mjg3k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The nature

The nature

Almost everything in this image is far from the right place.
To answer your question: friendly warm people.

hey that's where I live

The nature

the nature

The nature

The nature

the men :D

The large amount of Mediterranean / Italic blood that has partially cleansed the continent.

youtu.be/SNSz0_XJD4s

race mixing

more like this

going to colombia in january what do?

run

youtube.com/watch?v=SOi6XQh-D7w

Donkeylove

Fuck

Buy Esmeralda's and coffee

>get kidnapped

girls (boys) with big asses

coffee, i can dig that.

no i want bitches

ok i will

by sexy bitches cuz they want to get green cards?

Futbol

Enjoy the nightlife, scenery and joie de vivre. Where are you going to? If going to Bogota, don’t wear shorts unless you wanna stick out like a sore thumb

cartagena bro. anything fun to do there?

am i gonna have to pay for sex or can i just score a local

try to score a local. dont be a fag.

lol okay

the good thing about latinas is that you can find 18-20 yo girls who look like 14, and fuck like 30.

It's better migrating to Asia or Africa though.

asian are racist. you will never integrate.
africa is like the ugly sides of latin america.

Cartagena is definetily warm,so yeah just wear whatever feels comfortable. Download tinder and takeit from there. I'm sure you'll score a local easily. I Have a friend who is half Cartagenera/ half from Cali and she told me stories about the nationalities she's fucked (looks like she likes collecting nationalities lmao). THe issue is that I'm not too muchinto girls from Cartagena as they're a bit too dark for my liking, If possible renta a car or take a bus to Barranquilla, which is 2 hours away. I'm damn sure you won't regret it. The place is filled with qter girls, though there aren't a lot of things to do compared to Cartagena.

And the only good places of Latam are Argentina, Brazil, Colombia and Uruguay.

the /lit/

The nature

All those places except Uruguay are stinky shitholes full of niggers, monkeys, drugs, slums, niglest armed with AK47 and with crime rates that puts DRC to shame.

>t.never been out of Buenos Aires.

The nature

the only bad thing about latam is the people. luckily, south america is huge and there's a lot of places without big numbers of people.

Born in CABA, raised in Patagonia, currently living in Barrio Norte, been to 15 out of the 23 provinces except for the north of the country because of basketball.

Shut the fuck up faggot, the one that needs to travel and stop living in a bubble is you.

Visit every place but medellin.

wow omg

you are post of other country but not of mexico.

why not post nature in mexico?

The nature

OP's pic only has south america in it

ok, tell me what wrong about the small cities arround the country fag.

you only need to get 100km away from any big city and things start to look fine.

The nature :)

yes but op asked about latin merica m8

This
it makes me proud of being latin american :)

bunda

The nature

the memes

how do we deal with the nogger problem?

the music
youtube.com/watch?v=XTiWJ7Mjg3k

Europeans going back to europe will fix the problem.

>aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaj

Yeah, great memes.

That's in any country in the world, even in fucking Somalia.
And if by fine you mean boring forgotten shithole still full of niggers nobody gives a shit about since this country is centralized as fuck and where not even the most masochist of dumbasses would live, then yeah sure it's 'fine'

i was there :')

not a fucking thing

Everybody in latin america is either nigger or a mestizo midget. Goddamn continent. Worthless place, just tell fatty Kim to nuke it with everybody in it.

FUCK YOU

yes i mean those boring forgotten shitholes. maybe you should spend some time here. life is not that bad and boring, and it only takes you one hour drive to be in caba.

me

Sopa de sapo uma delicia

What I like about Latin America :)

I think chicanos are obssessed with it.

Yeah living surrounded by brown provincianos drinking Termidor and larping as gauchos in a town with 1940's infreastructure where everybody's aspiration is either killing themselves, working for the state or fleeing to the city.

No thanks, already experienced that.

No thanks.

the drugs

Yeah honestly the only good thing about Latin America is that we have prime quality drug, and it all gets exported to Europe and the US while we die beheaded in the hands of sicarios and drug lord lackies and have our severed limbs hanging from a highway bridge.

Nothing more.
Fucking place.

you live sorrounder by brwon provincianos from 8am until 8pm when theirs shift are over.

the old infraestructure doesn't colapse every day due to the over population, so it's not a problem.

and i don't see any problem in going to the city to work and then coming back to rest in a quite place.

im not saying this is heaven, but it's not the hell that you are describing.

also. if you dislike so much this place why are you still living here?

cocaine

butthurt r*dditor can't handle the truth

whatever you said. keep on with you sad life.

I couldn't find a similar one that included all of South America.

Face reality for what it is. Argentina is a third world beaner shithole of the worst kind and it is too late to do anything about it.

am i supposed to feel guilty now?

>mfw I would adopt a qt Argentina gf for German visa
>I bet even a 9/10 latina chica would fall for me
>won't travel to Argentina anytime soon
>no latina gf desperate for visa and my looks coming to me anytime as well

Maybe your life is the problem

How true is the "latin women have big asses" meme, Latin Amerianons? I imagine it varies from country to country.

Simpsons memes

and how do you face it? waking up every morning and lament for not be european?

quite true.

Half of Argentina can acquire EU citizenship.

lmao @ all these assblasted faggots. An America asks about what he can do here and the butthurt responses ensue. What does it feel like living ina remote irrelevant part o the continent lmao? Notice how we don't give a shit about your countries lmao

by dropping truth bombs on naive r*dditors on Sup Forums

you are living the dream.

wh*Toids being purged from BLACK Amerindian lands.

Man... the argentinian's mongrel complex is far worse than ours...

The most obsessed ones with that shit are not argies, but chileans. They keeps posting race related shit graphs on /lat/. Cringy as fuck

Argentinians usually brought up the topic for their legit European genes, but Chileans need to do an statement in their white pride like a defence.

Argentinians have been saying for years now all over the internet that we are proud, active and fundamental part of the AMERINDIAN race.

Stop with that 'le argenitinians wanna b white xD'' 2010 outdated meme, you peruvian FAGGOT, SHITHEAD.

Only visit Medellin

Cartagena is a tourist trap, go to Santa Marta

go easy on him, he probably has some ib*rian blood in his disgusting mixed person

It's true ;_;

you don't belong on this continent, go back to the wh*Toid's land

Santa Marta is full of trashy hippie backpacking Yuros and Jews. Basically the very definition of a tourist trap. Barranquilla is way more off the beaten path and more authentic
t. Been to all 3 cities

>Santa Marta is full of trashy hippie backpacking Yuros and Jews.
Say whatever you want to say about them but they have the best sense to find good places to travel, Cartagena is full of trash and not talking about the people, the beach is always fucking dirty and overpopulated and everything is fucking expensive, also it's poor as hell outside of the main areas

congos peleando por cuál mierda es menos mierda, en serio borrense del mapa negros del orto nadie los quiere cerca