What does the rest of the world think about germany at the moment?

What does the rest of the world think about germany at the moment?
Feels like we are being mocked by everybody.
What does your country (your press) think/write about germany?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KWYJn6SPbqY
coral.qq.com/1470157520
lmh.ox.ac.uk/getdoc/f1581e0f-490a-455a-b732-be4f4745572d/Kerry-Thornhill.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=bDFARl2b_4Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't pay attention to the press, but you guys sound like a living joke at this point.

>What does the rest of the world think about germany at the moment?

They support them wholeheartedly

I hear you guys browse way too much Sup Forums

Your politicians are fucking you over more than ours are, the sad part is that your shit influences us to.
(my opinion)

Norwegian press: nothing much, add on the rise because of muslim fear, basically it..

the people and general feeling from Norway: divided, one part doesn't care/thinks Germany is alright, the other part thinks you guys are destroying europe with your immigration bullshit.

>muh refugees
>muh angela merkel

It's kinda strange at this point.
Problem is: whenever you do real talk some leftie will complain and as soon as you come up with some anti-refugee stuff right wing parties will dominate ...
Election will take place in near future... I'm excited, cuz I really cant predict who will win. Just like US

We pretty much hate you and think you are just as bad if not worse than you were in 1939

funnies i found in baidu

"这就是为什么我们把'维吾尔族'下来.."
"也许,如果美国停止干涉斯林,他们不会死"

context 1: uyghurs are isolated muslims in western china that get shit on
context 2: lots of chinks think the americans are to blame for mudslimes in europe and that trusting americans will cause the same to them

Election around August 2017.
Either a similar government stays and we are fucked cuz we will be fucked by HIV nigger cocks or right wing parties dominate and Sand niggers gonna die

We are a living joke.

Some syrian 'refugee' just shanked some pregrant polish woman with a machete and got run over by a turk in a BMW whose father owns the kebab store where the polish woman worked.

Does this NOT sound like a joke to you?

The next election is allready decided. How can you not predict who will win? Even if Afd gets 20%(that would be fucking much) the Große Kolaition will continue with merkel as Kanzler.

We are lost my friend.

Merkel or Uschi. We will see. Doesn't really matter though, they are all just puppets and equally awful.

Uschi could really be. I allready predicted that in 2015. She was at the Bilderberg Meeting in 2015 were (((they))) propably approved her as next Kanzler.

All western States are lost by now

we so political correct the mudslimes and blacks can do ANYTHING and just cry NAZI (in Germany) or RACIST and politicians just freeze

some may fall faster and some slower but in the end they will just outbreed the whites and take over everything.

the only way would be a hard cut,dont let them in and kill the ones come illegal and NO western country can do this.

Im just like "how can they tolerate this" as problems appear, no solutions and Sand niggers get waaaaay to much relevance.
I'm honestly waiting for somebody to do real talk or some event so crucial that something will eventually change.

We would need at least a 9/11 tier happening.

If Hitler won, Iran would have become Zoroastrian. It was under Hitler's recommendation Iran asked to be officially called "Iran", before that it was known as Persia.

Reza Shah was big buds with Hitler, and SUMKA was very cool.

The Allies, especially the Anglos, ruined my country.

Hitler was amazing, and I would have supported him.

I want to burn a mosque.

A heathen people, like most Western nations

This is the truth.

Rest of the world: nazis, or good people if they remember how many refugees you've taken

Here: cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

Me: Make a huge mistake that can potentially be rectified.

What about the swiss

reutlingen is shit tier bro

It's getting hard to be all butthurt about the Shoa whilst Germans are literally "Holocausting" themselves.
So stop!

Very interesting history.
Meh food.
You still technically dominate continental Europe.
Great standard of living.
Very good education system.
Some laws limit freedom to much though.
People are a little bit cold compared to latin americans, except bavarians
Just don't start another WW.

Too much*

I'd sympathize if it wasn't for all the hilter bs.
Every time they call us racist I feel that we're still doing something right.

They think you're cucks and responsible for the Islamic attacks in Europe. Honestly though, I see Germany in the same boat as America. Good people but under the control of an awful government.

>Feels like we are being mocked by everybody.

Of course you are

In my institute there are literally dozens of small organization who are pushing millennials(Indian millennials are worst ) to study in Germany.
It is so fishy. These kids are not rich but can afford a below average life in Europe.
There is some inside shit going in Germany. Its on run. Merkel wants revenge on his white father who abused her when she was child. It is the end of good looking square jawed men of Germany.

You guys made a power play to try and conquer europe for the 3rd time in a 100 years and the brits walked out with encouragement from anglo brothers.

Now your going to become a caliphate in less then 10 years and be fully destroyed as we declare "the german people/culture dead."

Then you will become a cliffnote in history books being cited as the one race of white people that couldn't out survive black africa continent.

Our press wants us to like you and think that your politicians are competent

I don't like your disgusting country, but some of you are alright

Your leadership has failed you just like ours has failed us.

You guys are even more cucked than sweden now.

all Survival instincts have been slowly brainwashed out of you people

Can't say i feel sorry for you all, you asked for it and didn't stop it from happening

Pretty sure everyone is ignorant or doesn't give a shit about foreign affairs. Mostly care about themselves and pissing all over each other.

i dont think about germany

j/k i think germany, as a country and government, for the past century and change, has consistently been a little baby bitch who starts shit expecting not to get hit and becomes and sore loser after

germans as a people tho seem like they'd be fun to get beers with

Our media doesn't really talk much about you other than the Munich attack and some stuff about Angela Merkel and her refugees. I'm from Canada though, so obviously they would minimize the bad news about you, and since there's no real good news about you either, we don't hear much about you in general.

I can't really laugh at you guys because I'm from Canada and it's just as bad but at least we don't have tons of refugees and mass murderers. Yet.

they sometimes throw shit at you and sometimes push us to suck your cocks

Based Germans should move to Bavaria and then vote for its secession and then for it being annexed by us.

We could expell all of our leftists and shitskins to the north and give them want they want - our grandkids can reconquer the ashes.

Total scum, basically approaching nigger tier by many.
youtube.com/watch?v=KWYJn6SPbqY

Germany makes me so sad. Your people have such potential yet you are brainwashed at a very young age to hate yourselves.

You must break free from this self-hatred Nazi bullshit. WWII is long gone. You need to have pride of country again and start making more babies. Get that birth-rate higher.

LOL you can't possibly be this delusional strudelino

Most people just think you are severely confused. Even libs think you've taken in too many refugees. Beyond that, most just think "well there goes Oktoberfest"

I mean, we could always have them move south, I'm sure they'll fit right in with you pasta niggers :^)

I just feel bad for the people, and I view the government as traitors. I have no doubt that if the average German felt it was socially acceptable to come out against Muslim immigration, they would do so immediately.

The government knows this and that's why they suppress and go after people who express these opinions. Little do they know(or maybe they do know) that by suppressing these opinions they will create a hard right-wing backlash, kek willing.

You had so much opportunity, you almost had control of Europe again, they were signing themselves over to Deutschland. Then you went full retard.

You could protest/revolt/do a coup/do whatever against your government, but the fact you guys don't intend to do it on mass, shows how pussified you are. If you don't get your shit together immediately, the Germans will be extinct in a few years.
It's not just simply about Germany. If a Germany-tier country falls that proves any country can fall too.

Political correctness is just the institutionalised form of lying. It's not something worth to die for.

Plans for European domination are fucking up yet again. Just give it up you fgts.

Well today I opened up Yahoo news and it said in big bold letters "GERMANY KEKED AGAIN - END OF EUROPE?"

>lots of chinks think the americans are to blame for mudslimes in europe and that trusting americans will cause the same to them
but thats true

A broken nation, guilty where it shouldn't, obsessed with economy and ready to do every compromise to save it, causing the destruction of Europe because of this obsession, annoying every European country which wants to make different choices as it can be seen with Brexit. I don't hate you though, I just want you to behave like human beings in the future, not like suicidal materialistic 14 years old satanists.

cucked is replaced with keked now? what about cuck

c u c k

HUEzilian here. We see Germany as the next Sweden.

> I'm sure they'll fit right in with you pasta niggers
i never suggested that, although they seem to appreciate our pasta very much, in fact i've always found it weird that Austria is not a german land

Fuck me they are so deluded .Its so fucked up

Its a fucking disgrace.
You had the best gene pool, spawned the best mathematicians, inventors, and everything else.
The gene pool was literally based.
NOW you fucked it up and in a few generations it will be permanently contaminated. The ride is over. German fueled innovation is officially ending.

I wont be continuing german lessons.
What makes it even more painful, is I've learned that most Germans support whats been done to them. You're a bunch of self hating cucks. How can you not be proud of what you've accomplished?

>le refugee boogeyman, JUSTin pls ;-;

the refugees we're importing have to meet a bunch of pretty strict criteria that all but guarantee they'll just be more middle-aged middle-class decent people like you already see making pizzas and driving taxis and not culturally enriching the place

canada's immigration system is, in general, pretty strict

that image feels incredibly aggressive and i cant put my finger on why

I can tell you what people here are thinking, since the events of December 2015. If you want to discredit this with hurr durr gypsi and other maymays, it's your choice. Anyway, the vast majority I've met, absolutelly despise the living shit out of you. The main points is that you are delusional, arrogant, hypocrites, and killers due to the fact that you will try to force your future on other countries. You are seen as scum that wants us dead, and cowards who pick on the gypsy and call him Romanian while you piss yourself and suck Muslim cock while offering your daughter with no remorse. You are seen as walking corpses with no emotion, but with psychological instability when it comes to altruism. The rest are either neutral or agree with 100% what you do. These are a minority though, as for example, in a group of 20, 1 is of the latter camp. When it comes to germans, one phrase that I hear many times is along the lies of "when I was a kid I wanted to leave this shithole, but growing up I see reality and fuck me, better poor and called gypsies rather than die, sell my family or just be a german."

Sorry bro, I'm sure sometime in the future you will save yourselves, I'm still believing . Although the damage already done may be greater than you will possible imagine.

Sad, but the ones to watch are the non-screamers in the crowd.

They're watching, listening, thinking.

They're the ones who's eyes are open.

I'd actually even be willing to bet that the raging screamer guy has issues that will make him an excellent convert once he matures. He's very obviously angered at the words triggering his own internalized and denied hate towards the invaders.

>What does your country (your press) think/write about germany?
Press write Germany like a god.
I consider Germany is Wolkswagen and other motors economy are out of order.

Yeah, a lot of bad shit is happening. Because of the contrast to the expectations/potential of Europe it can seem pretty shit but really Europe is still better than the rest of the world in pretty much every way.
We see Americans talking shit about how Europe isn't white any more while they're like 60% white and even the kebabed countries of Europe are around 90% white.
We see Eastern Europeans (not real Europeans) talking shit about how we're killing ourselves with leftism but really they've fucked themselves with leftism several times harder.
Australia and Asia are memes, Africa and South America are niggers.

This post comming from this flag. Holy shit the irony

That speaker was based as fucked, good job on him.

I personally love Germany and full heartedly believe that the Germany people will awake and channel their inner god-tier genetic superiority.

make bavaria great again

Germany is far from really falling.

Are you people still over 50% white?

your upcoming presidential election is going to be between a smug radfem accused of espionage and who has aided terrorists in the past and someone whose claim to fame is a shitty reality show in the 90s and having shaved vince mcmahon in the ring

also your country is mostly niggers, spics, and muzzies. dat "melting pot" lmao

We don't hear a lot about Germany, it's considered fucked in about the same way as Sweden.
Overall Germany is still considered good.

This.

FIXED

Defeatist. You are a CDU shill for sure.

Merkel and the CDU are going to get their asses kicked in the next federal. AfD will be topping 30% easily.

>claim to fame is a shitty reality show

You realize he's also built and owns several billion dollars of businesses, right?

honestly ill agree with that. Say what you want about believing in a higher power , but it gave a whole continent a common goal and unified all of Europe towards mudslimes

coral.qq.com/1470157520
接收难民,绝对是基督教世界的败笔
ENGLISH
Receiving refugees, the Christian world is absolutely flaw

白眼狼,德国为接收难民,付出了很多,反过来要遭受难民的袭击,不可理喻,以怨报德
ENGLISH
White Wolf, Germany to receive refugees, pay a lot, and in turn to attacks on refugees, unreasonable, return evil

还好中国不接收难民
ENGLISH
Fortunately, China does not accept refugees

中国人应该拿刀砍死黑狗和日本狗
ENGLISH
Chinese people should be chopping up dead black dog and Japanese dogs

its mainly the girls that a laughing and a few white knights i know but there a a good few who are silent watching .He was freaking out tho , maybe he knows its true and he just doesn't want to admit it , who knows

Honest question. Do you think that with all the tension building up in western Europe, a new Hitler may rise?

Not neccessarily in Merkeland, by the way.

So progressive, much tolerant.

The immigration "crisis" in Europe is something that most normies don't know about in USA. Even my more political friends don't know much about it. All we get from the news is that terrorism in Europe has increased since refugees/immigrants have been let in. We don't get any info on the increase in rape, violence, the state paying for refugee welfare, Islam pushing itself into European culture, etc etc. To find most of that stuff, you have to search for it on the internet, and the average normie here is not good at doing that.

plot twist: Trump is that new "hitler" and dawns a new age for the glorious westernized civlization.

sounds like my kinda party!!!

that's not what makes him a household name. can you rattle off the names of board members of Proctor-Gamble or Airbus? Where you work (assuming you have a job and arent a filthy NEET sockshitter) do you know the first name of your boss?

Look up the cunt in that picture, she's not German but she epitomizes the problem with the West.

She's another pro-refugee activist and gender study freak with a super kinky coalburner rape fetish.

lmh.ox.ac.uk/getdoc/f1581e0f-490a-455a-b732-be4f4745572d/Kerry-Thornhill.aspx

> * DPhil, Geography and the Environment, University of Oxford. Sexual and gender-based violence in post-conflict Liberia
> * Research interests : Gendered violence in conflict zones; development and trade; ethnic conflict
> * Publications :Global Scholars’ Symposium, 2010, Cambridge: ‘Reconstructed Meanings of Sexual Violence in Postwar Liberia’
> * Activism : Vancouver Rape Relief and Women’s Shelter

She has studied these people for a living, she's done research on rape in Africa, she knows they are animals yet she still does pro-refugee agitprop.

Extreme progressivism truly is a death cult. They will fuck everything up.

I blame americans for this kind of behaviour. All this SJW crap started with them back when the hot button issue was MRAs vs RadFems

What the... So they are just ignorant as fuck, but are wildly confident in said ignorance? Almost violently confident. I hate that I would probably not be able to stop myself from blasting that little faggot in his loud ignorant mouth, and go to jail for the day.

Really is crazy how in less than 100 years, Germans and Europeans went from being proud and protective of their genetics, culture, and people to throwing it all in the gutter because >all people are equal and we need multiculturalism because it's great. I mean, there has never, ever been a successful multiculturalist society in history and they're doing it willingly because it'll work this time.

You'd think they'd learn from seeing the sectarian violence going on in the Middle East that cultures can't mix together but I guess it's good to do it to the west because white people are evil and deserve it.

Only quads can kill

I don't know about you guys but that guy in the back... He's going to be my favorite whore, I know it.

>I'd actually even be willing to bet that the raging screamer guy has issues that will make him an excellent convert once he matures
ITT: Sup Forums makes up subtitles for German SJW speeches?

We could basically write anything we want since no one speaks German.

Personally i respected germany 5-10 years ago. Not any more. And i dont care that germs are beeing slaughtered in their own country. (same goes for swedes or french people). But i fully care when countries such as poland people are getting killed for no other reason than "mug poor immigrants". That really boils my blood.

Do what you want in your country, you want to invite 500trillion undocumented barbarians who dont value human life? go ahead. If they kill germans sure its sad, but when a accidental tourist gets killed, that really angers me.

And just like that with every new happening i lose more and more respect for germany.

>To find most of that stuff, you have to search for it on the internet, and the average normie here is not good at doing that.

People like Black Pigeon Speak do cool videos but most of this stuff too out there for normies, too bad that kinda defeats the purpose of making those videos in the first place.

youtube.com/watch?v=bDFARl2b_4Y

I'm not terribly informed but didn't you guys let in a million Syrians because of merkel . And now they are taking your women and a portion are extremist

DANKE MERKEL

You are turning into China tho, so don't worry.

Soon enough all Northern burgers will enjoy China Town complete with lower costs, rich and authentic Asian cuisine and some servile Canadian food servers waiting to be spit at in hope of tips.

I'm not sure what our press says about Germany because our media is heavily biased. What I've seen in passing is that our media is pushing how progressive you are compared to us. In my own opinion, Germany is trying so hard with this progressive bullshit because you don't want to seem like evil Nazis anymore. That is completely retarded. Other than jokes, we haven't thought about you as Nazis for many years, certainly not in my lifetime and I'm in my 30s. I grew up thinking of efficiency, industry and engineering when I thought about Germany. Also beer, culture and strength. Now, you guys just seem like an entire nation of SJWs. What the hell happened? You guys used to be pretty awesome.

Raping not taking but prob both

This is an awesome idea and I'd steal it immediately, but my real name is attached to too many google accounts and I need my job. I'd love to add a running MST3K-type text commentary along with the subs.

Bad politics with no influence of the German citizens

You are a laughing stock to everyone. An absolute disgrace

Be honest, the women are willingly going with refugees and immigrants. Average European woman wants sex with Africans and Arabs because it's exotic. They have a huge fetish for it because they don't live near any minorities and porn and propaganda tells them they should.

European women are the biggest whores abroad too.