Marvel Studios doesn't have any good villai-

Marvel Studios doesn't have any good villai-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hV1NBHL9Fa4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Grape man will be a cliche cosmic bas guy with no depth other than "because I want to rule muh universe"

Capeshit in all of its forms is fucking shit

I mean there are better examples

[spoilers]Like Ego and Loki[/spoilers]

You obviously don't know the story of why he's trying to become a god then
Assuming Disney stick to it of course

I enjoyed most marvel movies, but blue berry just looks ridiculous.

It will take a miracle to make him look good.

Still a better villain than le Jokester

I know the story but they wont show it because is capeshit and as I say, he wont have other motivation than "I want to rule muj universe"

purple hulk is kind of boring as a character... marvel was never really good at story telling. They just had a lot of iconic heroes.

With that said they were still always better than DC which is terrible on both fronts with the exception of batman and superman.

No, they are all shit, maybe hiddleston loki is fine but they completely fucked him up in thor 2

Thanos literally did nothing wrong

A throne doesn't seem to make sense in outer space desu

Thanos literally did nothing*

ftfy

>3 minutes of screentime over 20 movies

they better handle the character correctly. they need to have thanos quest burned into their neurons.

if he moves his hands will the hand rests fly away?

Didn't they allude to the "court death" concept in one of his scenes?

With the Strange tie-ins, the magical cosmic bullshit now has a foot in the door.

The court death line was in his first appearance you retard

that hostility is really unnecessary man

They're really gonna have to devote A LOT of time to him if they want Avengers 4 to be as hype as possible. 10 minutes in Guardians really won't cut it.

If they actually take the piss and make him "the main character" in Infinity War, where he gets a third or more of the screentime and feels like an actual character then Avengers 4 has the potential to be fucking great.

then...

>10 seconds of dialog
>Best villan in mcu
That says alot about the universe

>Producer Kevin Feige talked about the character's role in Infinity War, saying that "in a movie that has a lot of characters, you could almost go so far as to say he is the main character, and that’s a bit of a departure from what we've done before [with other villains], but that was appropriate for" this film.

>dialog is the only important thing not just the presence.

too deep for you, pal?

> Thanos
> Good

>Muh Waifu!
Death had to be personified into a woman because Marveltards cannot understand abstract concepts

Do you really think they would include everything with Thanos' unrequited love of Death? The non english speaking audiences capeshit is made for would get confused and hate it.

Can't put your penis in an abstract concept.

Not to mention they'd have hissy fits over the religious implications as they are more old school like the US was 40 years ago.

Seen this discussion before, it's funny, but there are stone pieces connecting the arm rests behind his arms. Look closer, you can see them in the OP

>cgi having stage presence
And im the pleb

what a lazy fucker this guy

Galactus wouldve been better

Not like personifying death is unusual. Do you give The Seventh Seal flack for it? And it was worth.

>Needs a wishing machine so he can do whatever he wants
>wants to kill everybody
You're doing it wrong.

>ywn eat out death's ass

;_;

like this abstract fridge, right?

He's too hard to do well, that fucking cloud thing in fantastic four was the best they could do.

>And im the pleb
well... yeah.

Death is also a woman in DC you fucking nigger. She's also best Death.

Nobody portrayed desth better than..

youtu.be/hV1NBHL9Fa4