Why did everyone in this town rely on Propane for everything from heating to cooking...

Why did everyone in this town rely on Propane for everything from heating to cooking? Do Americans not have boilers and gas lines?

Did you not learn anything from the show? Propane is a superior clean burning energy source

Hank did regular rounds around the town and was very "persuasive" to have them all use propane for everything

When I was growing up we lived way out in the country and we had a giant propane tank nehind the garage. A guy in a truck would come fill it up every month. But this is on 50 acres 20 miles from the nearest town. Arlen should have had gas lines.

Although alot of texans don't even use gas since we don't require much heating.

Strickland shill detected

they would have had gas lines for everything except barbecue grills, I think thats the only thing they ever use propane for on the show

Nah, boomhauer uses it for his hot-tub and in the episode where it snows they have a panic because everyone needs propane for heating.

Rural Texas tends to use electric heating and stoves, the cost of installing gas lines is too steep when you're only heating your house a few days a year tops.

*BRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPP*

>gas lines

filled with propane
go home son

Taste the meat, not the heat, I tell you what.

i'm wondering why hank never fantasized about luanne.

she's not blood related and she's hotter than nancy

bastard gas

Strickland was an incompetent drunk who would have gone out of business if not for Hank

why didn't hank just start his own Propane business? or offer to buy strickland out? he was the only guy who could run the place. He would have stolen all of stricklands customers

Buying local is a token pride issue in America.

He used to get flustered by her all the time in early seasons like asking her not to put her panties in with the laundry or walking around in a long shirt even if she had shorts on underneath, but he's a decent man.

Because Hank is the only uncompromising, White Knight father ever put on television. He's her father figure and that wouldn't be what Jesus, America, or Troy Aikman would do.

If propane is so great why did bobby and peggy eat all those charcoal cooked burgers. Checkmate

Has anyone successfully fapped to Luanne? Who would she look like irl?

Your mom and your mom.

jaime pressly with a perm.

=[

Yeah right.

will the jews ever allow such an honorable white man again?

I miss her, bros

What did they mean by this?

Bobbie sees dat roast beef.

Because Strickland was less of an incompetent when Hank first met him and actually had some passion for the business back then.

Also Hank is a loyal dude and appreciates that that younger Strickland hired him, taught him and gave him the means to support his family.

Sure Strickland eventually became a pathetic mess and Hank could probably do better on his own and deserves better then Strickland who takes advantage of him but... its Hank who is too pure for this modern degenerate world.

they gave us Peter
isn't he good enough?

He was in small town Texas and there's buttloads of people out in the boondocks with no lines who need a big tank reload from time to time.

Grills and shit was their sideline biz.

Here we pretty much exclusively electric surface stoves. Why would you ever bother with using gas? Do most Americans not have electricity or something? Its just a massive fucking hazard for no gain.

Only thing one uses gas tanks for here is maybe your barbeque, but even they are usually electric now.

Strickland is younger than Hank? Didn't he start working there after high school?

OP and other bitches apparently don't know about my purse.

Chefs and "chefs" both swear by gas due to the increased control over heating.

Also, currently, natural gas is much cheaper than electricity due to fracking. 10 years ago it was not that. I was paying $300 a month to heat my house in winter.

Natural gas is alleviating our dependence on foriegn oil. Electrical power isn't all hydroelectric everywhere.

No, I mean when Hank first met Strickland the man wasn't such a fuckup and he still had some passion for the business & propane.

They reference this is some episode where Strickland is having an identity crisis. Hank trys to help him out as he trys a bunch of different things to make himself feel better and then at the end he sobers up and reminiscences with Hank about how he taught him the proper polishing techniques and gas pressures etc... as they sit and polish propane tanks together at dawn or some shit.

In short, Strickland used to be a guy who modern Hank could have respected... atleast when it came to propane and the propane business even if his personal character was always flawed.

I LIKE THE YAM BISCUITS

>Only thing one uses gas tanks for here is maybe your barbeque

>not using charcoal
even Hank admitted it was the best for bbq in some episode

>i'm wondering why hank never fantasized about luanne.

Bobby treats her like a sister.
Hard to fap to someone your wife's son holds so dear.

PUMP JOCKEY
WORKS FOR TIPS

Well there is always panties and spandex to sniff.

He also smokes and fries turkeys on thanksgiving episodes

FULL OF GREEN DUST

Kek, way to randumb for Hank.

Charcoal heathen located

Thatherton Falsefueler discovered

Charcoal grilling tastes so much fucking better than gas. Soak some Cherrywood chips in some bourbon for a day and add those into the mix as well.

Gas is for hillbillies and the uneducated

So are you Chinese or Japanese?

>hillbillies
I'm pretty sure they would be the ones to know how to BBQ

America is mostly made of op degenerates and the shitholes they live in.
It's very much like Russia.

Hardly any clean water /power/gas/internet connections. Water is pumped from the land.

The countries are to big, and the government is shit so there's a big chance you live somewhere without any connection to a decent grid.
Unless you're in/near a city.

Dubs logged

>you are now thinking of that episode where she becomes a "born again virgin" and jumps out the water with her big old tittes, swinging towards you with nothing to cover them other than a soaking wet see-through white dress, that's clinging to those breasts because of the water.

No it isn't.

>HE WORKS AT A GAS STATION

DO SOMETHING, TOPSY!

F

>WORKS FOR TIPS

Propane is just really really convenient.

HELLO HANKS WIFE

This is now a propane thread

>PUMP JOCKEY

The joke is charcoal is better

Because he legitimately wanted to fuck Nancy and convinced Peggy he had a Propane fetish to cover it up.

Butaine was viewed as "the bastard gas" by the town folk.

Hank's just a real good salesman.

haha wasn't it funny how dale was a cuck and all his friends knew haha