What should I read before Civil War II?

What should I read before Civil War II?

Civil War I

Read that multiple times, and besides the two aren't supposed to be especially related.

Proofread your suicide note, then get on with it.

Actually good comics.

Don't do it

>Stop liking what I don't like

Every book by Bendis so you know why everyone on this board is upset

I'm not even from this board, and I'm upset. Fuck I haven't read Marvel comics in years and I'm upset.

Marvel jumped the shark long ago so ah well.

Do you really like CW2? What part of the FBCD issue did you like?

Nextwave

>asks advice
>gets advice
>gets mad

The Civil War bandwagon is the most casual one yet.

Every comic ever made. That way, there is a zero percent chance you read what is sure to be that heaping pile of garbage

>Asks advice
>One guy tells him to kill himself
>Other tells him his taste is bad

Haven't read it.

>One guy tells him to kill himself
>implying that is not the best advice in this case

Do it, and you'll take back everything you said.
Civil War 2 has one issue out, and it's shaping up to be one of the worst Marvel events in a long time, quite possibly the worst ever.

Is there such a thing as a bandwagon, or just a couple of retards like (maybe) OP?

fcbd special and civil war II 0

Ewing's Mighty Avengers and Ultimates.
Then when you realize that Bendis is about to write these characters instead of Al Ewing you'll know what to do...
Kill Bendis before he can do his dark work.
Also read Ewing's New Avengers. It's has a giant Godzilla Ersatz with an American Flag tatoo.
YUU!
ESS!
AYY!

>Also read Ewing's New Avengers. It's has a giant Godzilla Ersatz with an American Flag tatoo.
XD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're both two sides of the same cancerous coin.

something good for contrast

Recent Captain America, for great pages like this

I love that we're getting more and more pages that are just pure COMIC BOOKS lately.

I guess comic books are inherently retarded to simpletons like you.

What are they fighting about now?

Say what you want about Bendis, but at least Ewing's comics are enjoyable.
What was the last good thing Bendis wrote?

Minority Report.
Because if the whole Hero vs Hero thing wasn't already played out enough, now we're adding in visions from the future. Cause as Heroes taught us, that NEVER gets old.

SAVE THE CHEERLEADER
SAVE THE WORLD

Why is Kano from Mortal Kombat there?

Also keep reforming Sylar, but then never really reform Sylar.
Until you finally do and then the show is over.
I feel bad for Zachary Quinto. I like him as an actor, but they kinda overexposed his character on the show. Like by the end they realized the only thing keeping people around were shippers who were obsessed with him and Petrelli. Not the best way to keep a show afloat.
Also: Calling your comeback series Heroes Reborn. Did they... did they not read comics in the 90s?

/thread

who cares, is a bendis book, all you need to know is that the story is gonna be shit and everyone will forget about 2 months after the last issue and it won't have any real consequences for any hero.

>hasn't read it
>defending it by saying he likes it

Can you try harder with your bait please.

What are they fighting over this time?

Sales numbers

Minority Report.

carol wants to use a future see-er to pre-emptively strike criminals for the sake of saving lives. since this is comics, it's inevitably gonna lead to people getting arrested for crimes they considered committing but changed their minds, as well as a situation where the act of relying on the seer causes new and worse crimes to happen as a reaction, and people only committing crimes because they're forced to go on the run to avoid being persecuted for crimes they hadn't even thought about committing to begin with (like someone robbing a store for cash because they need liquid money, and accidentally shooting the store clerk, all because they were wanted for the murder of said clerk in the first place) and inevitably a dystopian police state.

and Tony is against this because he knows he tried the same shit two mind wipes ago and it didn't end well

DC

DC

It'll do you some good to read a quality comic before delving back into the flaming garbage that is Marvel events

Read Millar's Civil War
Then watch Minority Report
Then read Bendis' Age of Ultron
Then watch Whedon's Age of Ultron
and then read the FCBD Civil War II comic.

Absolutely everything else ever written, because Civil War II looks like it's gonna be horseshit.

This cover looks like a mortal kombat loading screen.

the FCBD Issue, that way you realize it's shit and so you won't have to read it.

Read the Avengers Alliance CWII dialogues instead.

holy shit. you weren't kidding

Wait what? Sauron turns Coulson into a dinosaur?

It's a loose Civil War II adaptation

The setup is the same as in the comics, with Ulysses and Iron Man/Captain Marvel taking sides, but with Maximus acting as the Profiler's herald.

Anti-precog sides with High Evolutionary to create a Terrigen-negating machine while Ultron drones reactivate in San Francisco. In the end of Iron Man side story, HE completes his machine but instead of removing the powers of the Inhumans, it transforms everyone in dino people like Sauron.

Pro-side keeps the machine from getting built but Ultron nukes the planet.

By completing both sides, Kang appears and says that Civil War II is a mistake and should be avoided, so you beat Iron Man, Captain Marvel, the High Evolutionary and Maximus in the final mission.

Still a better story than whatever Bendis comes up with

It helps if you can't read, user.