Who was the best? Who was the worst[/spoiler[?

Who was the best? Who was the worst[/spoiler[?

We know it's you Bill. Tell us about your sexual organs.

I'm sorry but I'm three seasons into DS9 and Sisko has only been good in Dukat/Cardassian war episodes and the one I just watched with the comfy lightship.

Does Brooks just need good direction? He's so inconsistent in the early seasons.

I'm really enjoying the show so far and can't believe I waited so long to start watching it. Garak is fantastic.

Janeway > Sisko > Kirk > Archer > Picard
Although I like them all pretty much the same

Personally, my favourite is Captain James Kirk, played by the incredible William Shatner. I don't think any captain has matched up since.

For me, it's James Kirk. The actor who plays him really nailed it.

>kirk
>not the best
Fuck you, William Shatner is a legend, nobody has played the captain role as good as me.

Objectively the best

damn that gave me a hardy laugh, holy shit.

>Putting s war criminal at the top

jellico

Hi Bill

also
Kirk>Archer>Picard>Sisko>Janeway

Too bad he never got to fire his photonic cannon inside Seven.

I haven't seen the old Kirk.

I enjoyed the Cardassian plot lines with deep space nine.
As a captain I liked Janeway for her uncompromising attitude.
Picard had the best crew. With data and worf.
I can't remember much of Archer, despite having enjoyed the episodes.

Robert Picardo is such a wonderful actor. Voyager goes from a 3/10 to a 6/10 thanks to him alone. When it became the Borg show that was pretty dope too

>tfw Discovery is going to be shit and not comfy

He gets a lot more natural after he shaves his hair off.

You're almost there.

>tfw American Gods is comfy
Anybody who was shitting on Discovery before Fuller left doesn't deserve to shit on it now.

Captain Tiers
>God Tier
Kirk
Picard
>Good
Sisko
>Meh
Archer
>Bad
Janeway

But at least they're going to be exploring strange new worlds, r-right?

>Janeway.

Shit taste desu.

Nope, get ready for another DS9 war series but without good characters or writing

Oh no, another attack on earth..

Based

Great choice. He had a mission to complete, and he got it done. Feelings be damned. Also, fuck Riker for his sulking bullshit.

Reminder that Janeway was the most realistic Captain, as she actually had flaws and had to make difficult decisions on a regular basis.

How could they fuck up the handling so poorly?
>keep drawing attention to new series with no new information for months
>give us random pieces of information about the show while not detailing anything aesthetic (uniforms, ship design, etc)
>do literally nothing for 505th anniversary
>getting shown up by surprisingly good MMORPG

Why can't we just explore the galaxy, meet god-like beings and technological horrors, delve into the deep corners of humanity?

I just want to be comfy again, desu

Most unrealistic because the terrorist captain would have made a greater effort to get the crew home after a well-deserved mutiny

Tuvix didn't deserve to die

>akoochemoya man
>anything more than Janeway's pegging slave

The worst is a easy choice.
As for the best it's between Kirk and Picard. For me it's Picard but that's just pure personal preference.
As for archer. You can't really rank that guy. He can be a Picard in one episode and a Janeway in the next. He had his great moments just like sisko.
Captain jellyfish is not a real captain.

That's fine, but why did she have to make the wrong choices 100% of the time?

>keep drawing attention to new series with no new information for months
>while not detailing anything aesthetic (uniforms, ship design, etc)
Right, this is all that matters. If they didn't announce aesthetics then they didn't announce anything.

All those announcements about casting award-winning actors and hiring classic Trek writers? They don't count as new information for some reason.