Why should I give a fuck about nationalism? It seems like it's the worst form of collectivism

Why should I give a fuck about nationalism? It seems like it's the worst form of collectivism.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PIC2Q3qD-AI
strawpoll.me/10825167
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You shouldn't. Now go collect some more mexicans.

you shouldn't. you already know they'll corrupt it with their we're all equal schtick.

Give a fuck about patriotism, not nationalism.
Patriotism is loving your nation and defending its values.
Nationalism is putting down other countries and hating foreigners.

Untrue, patriorism is more about supporting your country in any situation, regardless what kind of choices it makes.

Nationalism focuses on the love for ones own people and values and traditions that are linked to the nation. It does not mean the hatred of people who do not belong to that group, to put in context you don't hate other families because you love your own more

A country does not make choices. Only individuals do.
So your comment is actually:
support the elite no matter what they decide to do...

Thank you, but no.

we all are going to hell

Because all other things equal, any nation whose citizens are not nationalistic has an inherent disadvantage when in competition against a nation that has nationalistic citizens.

To hell...

youtube.com/watch?v=PIC2Q3qD-AI

Thats chauvinism silly burger... Patriotism is nationalism light.

i mean...it's a simple concept. ya know how summer around here sucks? you know about the concept of Eternal September?

the larger a community gets the more it sucks dick. why, instead of understanding that and playing to our strengths as a collected race but split into organic clusters with their own organic spaces do we need to shove every fucking normie together on the planet and just assume that wouldn't produce absolute ass?

we can post taytay in hell.

are you kidding? since adopting nationalism in the early 1800s the quality of life and safety of western Europeans has gone through the roof.

Western Europeans, by all meaningful metrics, enjoy the best quality of life for the greatest number of people that has ever been seen in the history of humanity.

Honestly, the idea of national self-determination; that people of the same culture, race, religion, who live in the same contiguous geographic region, should be the foundation of any legitimate government has been proven to work throughout history.

I challenge you to name a better alternative.

gotta employ them all!

nationalism is only useful if you are a minority. it makes you lobby yourself and your countrymen to good positions. else its useless

nationalism.is collectivism. all those dumb fucks you hate? if they don't go to the camps theybown you.

and hey. you thinking you have a say in government? to the camps.

thats like saying a state is a from of collectivism
nationalism is cherishing what ur ancestors left for u and striving to improve it further and make them proud.

More like

>people who are not individualistic have an inherent disadvantage when in competition against people who are individualistic

Nationalism is just self-interest. Would you rather vote for nationalist policies that help your family and friends and local community, or globalist policies that help niggers you don't know? Especially ones that throw acid on women's faces?

Nationalism is not incompatible with individualism. Nationalism is a form of self-interest.

its collectivism based on arbitrary lines.

The worst form of collectivism is obviously globalism. How can you not recognize this, given recent events? It's either globalism or nationalism, take your pick.

Individualism is also based on arbitrary lines. Why is your life more valuable than others, other than you valuing your own life?

>Why is your life more valuable than others
because its mine. why should i care for people at the expense of myself.

>>people who are not individualistic have an inherent disadvantage when in competition against people who are individualistic
Completely the opposite. Have you ever noticed that people that were bullie were almost always those who were always alone and didn0t have friends? Here is a story from my country to help you understand:

>A father was very sick, and he knew he was about to die, so he called his 7 sons to his deathbed
>"I am about to die, children, but before i go i want you, João, to go fetch me 14 vineyard sticks
>João, being the oldest, brought it to his father
>"João, give one to all your brothers and one to yourself
>"Now, my sons, try to bend the stick"
>With little effort they all broke the stick
>"Now pick up the remaining 7 sticks and bend them together"
>They all tried one by one, yet none of them managed to do the task
>"See? When the sticks are all together, nothing can bend them. Promise me you will all help each other before i die"

>why should i care for people at the expense of myself.
spoken like a true autist

oh you really got me there. great point.

>A country does not make choices.
Are you actually retarded or just pretending?

>why should i care for people at the expense of myself
I'm sorry you got beat as a child

>nationalism is putting down other countries and hating foreigners

when will this meme end?

that's not an answer, faggot.

You're right it's shit, stick with patriotism, it's much better.

holy fuck post more taytay legs

Tay thread?

Are you white?

strawpoll.me/10825167
strawpoll.me/10825167
strawpoll.me/10825167

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT POLL