CONFIRMED: 21yr old asylum seeker killed 23yr old

Syrian pregnant mistress - both were employed by a Turkish restaurant.

Nothing to see here, this was a DOMESTIC violence attack, nothing to do with Islam or religion or asylum seekers or Arabs. Move along.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQnr9waL9w0
youtube.com/watch?v=tNveMjoSxp0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's going to keep happening

>domestic violence
>occuring at the same rate in islam as in other religions

>it's just domestic violence famalams
feminists will actually defend this

>middle eastern man killing his wife with machete
these sort of "domestic violence" incidents are going to become very common soon eurobros

I love this. Another redpill for insane Refugees Welcome lunatics. And one step closer to the biggest purge in european history.

>tfw no video of the BMW guy driving towards the machefugee

It would have been fucking glorious.

The word needs to know who this hero is. He or she is the first know European to actually fight back at the insurgents. A day to remember.

It was a turk FYI

It was foreshadowed by that resident calling the munich gunman a wanker to his face. Still keking.

Turk or not, he put an end to a machete wielding sharia lunatic.

He stood up for western principles, the principle of not cutting a pregnant women with a machete. He can be an honory german if it were for me to decide.

Doesn't matter. That was a counter attack and needs to be addressed.

Yeah typical european honor killing.

DEJA-VU

And the others that durka durka Mohamed attacked?

Why did he kill her?

Imagine if someone without being detected manages to put up posters or sheets of paper in german refugee centers that say "The food that as been served here secretly had pork in it" in arabic.

>be syrian coward
>go to moneyland
>find polish qt
>knock her up
>kill her because she kuffar

lawd

nothing to see. folks. This is all normal, Christians do it all the time according to German state TV.

I FOUND VIDEO OF TURK DRIVER

Please respond? Was she actually polish?

German christians go on machete rampages in syria now? Huh, rly makz me thing.

have they tried not letting 3rd worlders in?

that would prevent this from happening in the streets of germany

He was in love with her, but he was violent and she didn't want the relationship to continue.
at least this is what we are reading.

But George Soros says there will be consequences if Europe doesn't take in millions of more immigrants.

Thank you brother :3

yes, they both worked in the same place and he knocked her up.

>Iranian who converted from muslim to christianity, takes new name "David," bullied by roaches over his religion
>starts shooting young foreign teens because of religious bullying
>it's all kosher, goy

>21 year old Syrian, knocks up a Pole, she wants to get an abortion because they're both working shit jobs and don't make enough
>Syrian kills her because his religion forbids abortion
>it's all kosher goy, no religion here

German media working overtime this week, but unfortunately their own sources (huffpo de) already spilled the beans about the Iranian christian. This event is plainly religiously motivated as well. Reverse-radicalism is still radicalism. Without muslims, neither of these events take place.

well to be fare the relationship did indeed stop , is everyone happy?

Surrrrre it was. That's why he kept hacking other people at random until smashed by a BMW.

The first one was merely the closest and easiest to attack because they knew and trusted the killer. He didn't stop with just one, he wanted to keep killing and maiming.

Also, I hope a camera caught that fucker getting hit by the BMW. And the driver gets a commendation for stopping this before he killed anyone else.

>millions of muslims from warzone with most of them having mental issues
>it doesn't matter because they can't help it

>And the driver gets a commendation for stopping this before he killed anyone else.
He will not. Apparently the police fled the scene for fear of being attacked by the guy... it took the BMW driver to knock him down and then hold him down afterwards. He will probably get arrested by the police for battery.

They actually created a fund for the driver to repair the damage to his car and in case he gets into legal trouble, that he can bail out and pay a good lawyer.

>nothing to see here
>just a typical muslim honor killing, not full blown terrorism
>get used to it

Threadtheme

youtube.com/watch?v=tNveMjoSxp0

Yeah this. He's more likely to get in trouble than be commended or rewarded. I'm convinced Europe is run by fucking robots.

interesting...

looks way better than those fast and the furious moovies.

those are all straightaways and shifting.

It was a guy called Mujaffa!

Google Mujaffas BMW and you'll see !!

I thought asylum seekers didn't have Arbeitserlaubnis