Why did Japan annexed and modernized Korea rather than genocide? I thought Japan really hated Koreans...

Why did Japan annexed and modernized Korea rather than genocide? I thought Japan really hated Koreans. Shouldve convinced USA to nuke Korea and kept nuking until all the lands is vaporized

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nomacrac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Take your proxy off Takeshi

Korea was in need of help and fortunately they had a good Samaritan as a neighbor, that's it.

no lol

Nice proxy Jap, at least try to use better grammar when masquerading as an American

They were trying to be the Britain of the east

Jap vs gorean history summarized:
>japan: ching chong ling long
>korea: bing bing bong chong
*japan rapes, kills and assaults koreans*
>japan: ding dong ling long
>korea: chong hong

we at least needed population to fill up the peninsula for industrial growth and keeping back Russian forces, because it's geographically too close to us and could be a base against us.
But you are right after all.
We should have wiped them out and invited Chinks.

Our hate against Koreans began right after annexation.

japs started to hate Korea since about the 00s
that's the perfect summarization of current western views

Why? Because you genocidal maniacs became buttmad that you lost?

should've nuke yourself you'd be doing a world a favour

Should've ended Koreans when they were losing the war. War reparation ain't cheap.

Read a Datsu a ron by Yukichi Fukuzawa, a prominent educator, thinker and Bushi said
"We do not have time to wait for the enlightenment of our neighbors so that we can work together toward the development of Asia. It is better for us to leave the ranks of Asian nations and cast our lot with civilized nations of the West. Those [who] are intimate with bad friends are also regarded bad, therefore I will deny those bad Asian friends from my heart.

he's bullshitting but he said right after annexation you fucking moron

it was 36 years before japan lost the ww2

ITT

What a cuck, I mean that in earnest.

WE WUZ CHINKS

Is this the dude that wrote about how white people are way more attractive than Asians? And Japs put this guy on their currency, what a bunch of fucking cucks lmao

why do japanese call your old tradition uncivilized? are you guys that much of a cuck?

>proxy vs proxy thread

to be fair, it's obvious that east asia was an uncivilized shithole

here we go again

One more I should add on that, the westerners hatred against Jews had been aroused by their arrogant money obsessed rules and orientated society, in that sense, we did not have it because we were not continentals, never had a big burden on our society, but today is different. In the pre world war 1, there were only a couple of hundreds of gooks resided in Japan.
If we see them now, it is quite reasonable to see the Gooks in Japan as same as the Jews and if it was repeated, next genocide is gonna be the same shit with Jew cleansing.

>here we go again
sure thing

you need mental help

Oh are you gook or black?
Why are you using Internet, wearing jeans having burger lunch now then? Get the fuck back outaof the USA shithead.

You Gook diaspora is included.

>CHING CHONG PING PONG BUKKAKE IN MY ASSHORR
please improve your english

muricans itt are not any better

why don't you go visit a psychiatrist?
you seriously need medical help.

Who knows? You gonna see what actually the ww3 broke out, then you would see it on your own eyes. can not wait till KIM the madman pressed red button. Wait for it. Do not forget your existence on/int/ add more fuels on us as well.

Kill yourselves

>every Korean had to take a legal Japanese name to receive employment

Literal cultural genocide
Fuck the Japanese.

>cultural genocide
still way better than literal genocide especially when they started to go to school

The gook diaspora has no imagination on western colonialism.
If you were found by Americans in 1800 before they met blacks in Africa or , they would differently bought your beggars into US for their cotton work. Our existence had halted it. Think if we had not had your shitthy peninsula as buffer state of Russia or China.
The treatment by them must have become more hash and cruel like other South east Asians. You had given a Japanese name to treat as human at least.

>some jap proxy makes a dumb thread to trigger koreans
>japs get triggered instead
pure autism

>I feel like 95% of japanese posters on this board are mentally ill, their posts hardly make sense. What is wrong with this country?

All jap posters are sick..

>muh proxy
then I'd say you're a gook

>CHING CHONG BING BONG
>YOU ARE ARR GOOK
does having a microdick cause autism

What do you guys think about this zainichi nut if you can read Japanese?

His twitter twitter.com/nomacrac

How will Japan, USA, Russia and China react to Korean reunification under Seoul?

His face

>YOU ARE ARR PROXY
>NOOOO DON'T CALL ME GOOK YOU AUTIST
no you just retarded and autism has nothing to do with this

糞チョンの意見はわからないし、無視して民族浄化します。

Alright Tom from New Jersey, you've had your fun. Now stop posting.

Kim......

>CHING CHONG NIP NONG BONG
>WE NOT ARR TRIGGERED
>proceeds to demonstrate how triggered he is
imagine being an autist and a brainlet

t. chon-pyou-lin

>Kim Gil-Sung
>A corrupt name of the first leader of the DPRK

Thereadly reminder that this poster
is a recognized infamous spammer who has extremely devastating mental illness. Please do NOT reply to him.

>under Seoul

under Pyongyang fixed
This would be more preferable for us to cut off all relations and ties with gooks.
People here are all saying like this except false flags.

>People here are all saying like this except false flags.
Where? I always thought many people outside Sup Forums support the reunification under Seoul, I want an Asian version of the Berlin Wall destruction.

Can't we seriously rangeban japan?
Look at all these incoherent gibberish posted by psychotic jap posters. They are literally cancer of Sup Forums.

You just don't know what we wrote everything on Korea/Koreans/ zainichis on every comment board of news sites, SNS etc.
Only zainichis like him would not accept this reality.

>HURR DURR YOU TRIGGERED I'M NOT THO
>W-WHY YOU CALL ME GOOK I CALL SOMEONE PROXY ANYWAYZZ

>????????????
literally an autistic brainlet with no grasp of language

>????????????

Seek help. No offence but you have really serious mental issues.

korean men are angry because Japan modernize from this.

Thanks west for modernizing us from this

Because harsh voices from native Japanese against Koreans are arousing day after day, year by year especially recently. The zainichis come to an idea to divine and segregate us to label and call those who write conservative opinions as "netouyo" in every opportunity they encounter.
The common issue in niggers problem and zainichis lie on their own issue "crime" but they ( tho I heard some from wise blacks criticism their responsibility in their community) never criticize themselves just keep bringing on racism to protect themselves out and out, or complain our society.

>divine
divide or separate*

WE WUZ honorary aryans

>criticizing jap english while being unable to spell properly on your meme image
lmao the STATE of koreans haha

japs(and koreans) were technically honorary aryans but you weren't chinks, friend

you killed chinks with japs

Stop

that's true though

I don't even think it's rude to say

wtf is Korea?? tell me

Hola amigo

This troll thread is actually a nice opportunity to ask.
On the train to Incheon international airport,
they have a tv screen and once in a while it says something about some Island that belongs to Korea and holded by Japan, and about how it always been a part of Korea. Than it says "Japan knows the truth. The world knows the truth".
I didn't have time to capture it, anybody knows what Island is it about?

Cuba

Dokdo maybe?

dokdo/takeshima, I suppose

Marshall island

easter island

i hope someday someone just blow that fucking piece of rock already

*blow up

Yep, thanks. I guess it's all about the territorial water around it...
True Korean islands

>it's all about the territorial water around it...
it's more like a highly emotional issue

>gets to name sea of japan
>gets to name takeshima

I wish Japan name s.korea and n.korea to SW japan and NW japan.

More like a unified Korean peninsula as "West Japan" amirite? Good for you nips.

>all these nips not wanting to see Korea reunified like Germany soon
Keep crying bros.

>Russia named sea of Japan

>I wish Japan name s.korea and n.korea to SW japan and NW japan
NEVER lol

We really don't care boy

it's natural that they have their own names

the issue of “East Sea” is a fucking meme. it's just a name
who decided the official names of them that used in international? Europeans. always Europeans

no shit
anything crowned as japan has to have glory and extreme badassness in it, which the peninsula is far from.

I like how S. Korea and Japan argue. Reminds me of us arguing with Germans or Russians.

Stop telling many lies to all over the world.
For example, Koreans say that Japanese food and culture are original of Korea.

Only after that can everything else begin.

Japan:ching chong l lape you
Korea:ding dong ho lee fuk

America, it is your responsibility to choose which to destroy!