Are Iranians honorary white?

>Only country in the middle east besides Isreal that can create atomic weapons
>Hated by arabs because they know they are better

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3s1t0hrl4pE
youtube.com/watch?v=ppjg4Q-mCZg
youtube.com/watch?v=iH0gl6OXXt4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Real question is are whites honorary Iranians??

Some Iranians can trace their ancestry back to Aryans, but even then they can't be considered white, not even honorary ones.

I'd still take 10 persians over 1 arab though. Fuck arabs.

>yet pol believes Italians are white

There are 4 types of Iranians. These are rational conclusions based on truth and experience.

Type 1 Iranian: A pure Persian of Aryan descent, White like the original Persian pioneers and ruling class that created all Persian empires, cultures, poetry, science and wisdom of any value whatsoever. They are the “creator race” of the Iranian people. Type 1 Iranians comprehend and live according to philosophical Zoroastrianism, in harmony with Ahura Mazda, improving the reality and world around them.

Examples: Mohammad Bagher Ghalibaf, Khosro Farvahar, Jason Reza Jorjani.

Type 2 Iranian: Of Persian descent and some Aryan descent, light skin, but dark hair and eyes, high IQ of 130+, of Aryan spirit and mind. Type 2 Iranians have the potential to comprehend and live according to philosophical Zoroastrianism, in harmony with Ahura Mazda, improving the reality and world around them, but not as efficient and effective as the pure blood type 1 Iranians.

Examples: Me.

Type 3 Iranian: Mongrels with low Persian or Aryan heritage, low IQ, manlets, brownish, hairy, insecure, worthless. These idiots are the majority of Iranians on Sup Forums, they do not comprehend the true Zoroastrianism, which is philosophical Zoroastrianism, not dogmatic superstitious nonsense like “praying 5 times a day, like the braindead mudslimes”. They are intellectually dishonest, refuse to admit inferiority or mistakes and thus can’t learn and improve and are trapped in the Angra Mainyu and do not improve themselves or the reality and world around them. Most of them are muslim retards.

Examples: “Shia are bro-tier” mudslime shills and the insecure, beta trash Iranian “Canadian” cuck that posts his hairy gorilla arm on Sup Forums all the time.

Type 4 Iranian: Non-Aryans, Non-Persians, mongol/arab remnants. No need to waste any more effort on this category.

Type 1 Iranian.

Type 1 Iranian, again.

Type 2 Iranian.

Persians are fucking based. Best part of the middle east by far.

No.

Hybrid type 3 and 4 Iranian subhuman muslim "shia are bro tier" cancer that should be impaled and burned alive irl.

kek

You cannot seperate yourself, diaspora cuck

>Only country in the middle east besides Isreal that can create atomic weapons
what about pakistan

Separate myself from what? I am the type 2 Iranian I posted. People like me will exterminate Islam from Iran and then initiate an Aryan renaissance and eugenics program and make sure only type 1 and 2 Iranians will be allowed to reproduce. Type 1 Iranians will be forced to have 4 or more children, Type 2 Iranians will only be allowed to have 2 children, Type 3 and 4 will be prohibited to have children. Most of them will end up dying in the purge of Islam anyway.

Islams days in Iran are numbered, you will witness it in your life time.

>Has 130+ IQ
>Says "cuck"
kek

Holy fuck please stop posting this autism you fucking retard You aren't Zoroastrian, you're just autistic.

Look up pics of Iranian Zoroastrians. They're an isolationist community that didn't mix and they're brown skinned like Iranians. Light Iranians could be descandant of the millions of Georgians, Anatolians, Russians, Greeks that migrated to Iran over thousands of years

literally half-european half- Iranian

kill yourself

pic is Sassanid Art. The era before Turkic and Arabian invasions when Iran was still Zoroastiran.

Notice the dark complexion of the Persian

no

>Wasting time in retarded superstitious tradition and rituals without any understanding of the philosophical message of Zarathustra

No, those brown retards are not true Zoroastrians, I am.

I posted my face, post your fucking face you mongrel, I bet you have slanted eyes you mongol rape baby. Don't be a pussy, show us how you look and if you are a real Iranian like me.

Also, that guy isn't half European, he is pure Aryan Persian type 1 Iranian. He looks exactly the same as the sculptures depicting the ruling class of ancient Iran.

Truth hurts? Not my problem, the truth remains the truth.

Lebanon is superior arab country tbqh senpai

Ever thought the blonde ones might have Greek admixture? Most ancient depictions of Persians have them with dark hair and light skin, royalty included. Basically Italians/Spaniards/

you haven't posted your face

I'm quite likely the result of mixing.

If you've got light hair and eyes you most certainly are descendant of the millions of Georgians, Anatolian and Russians that settled in Iran.

pic is a statue from Parthian times. Before Islamic and Turkic invasions. Notice it doesn't look very aryan either.

Iranians (Persians) aren't Arabs

What type si this?

Yes, I have posted my face. The fact that you can't comprehend basic level English writing and the fact that you get triggered by the truth is enough to know that you are a low IQ type 3 Iranian. Are you also super hairy, brown and a manlet? probably.

Show your face faggot, why are you scared?

I'm Iranian but a lot of people have the misconception that lighter Iranians are purer, but it's the other way around. The purest Iranians are the remaining Zoro community in Iran that never mixed with anyone and kept their community isolated and they're as brown skinned as the rest of Iranians.

We had about 1 million Georgians and Armenians relocated to Central Iran by the Safavid and Afsharid Dynasty about 500 years ago because they kept revolting (and Iran's total population was about 10 million back then). And there was massive Greek and Anatolian migrations into Iran following Alexander's conquests. Light Iranians are mostly descendant of them.

Parthians were not Aryan and not real Iranians.

The only real Aryan Iranians were Achaemanids and Sassanids. This is why Sassanids depicted themselves, on horses, crushing the skulls of Parthian "kings" and receiving the power ring from Ahura Mazda.

You don't know your history, how can you know your identity?

You'll never be considered Zoro by actual Zoros

Dark hair, dark eyes, light skin, type 2.

I am smarter, superior and more wise than those "Zoroastrians" wasting their time with prayers and retarded traditions.

I follow the teachings of Zarathustra, not the dogma of priests, something which Zarathustra warned people about.

Zarathustra's teachings and Zoroastrianism is a philosophical outlook on life, not a dogmatic religion that demands you to pray 5 times a week.

It doesn't matter what those retards consider me, I am not part of them, they are not part of philosophical zoroastrianism, they practice dogma and rituals without any philosophical essence. This is why they are cucked and dying out, this is why they have no power, they are trapped in Angra Mainyu, Ahura Mazda is not with them, Ahura Mazda is with me.

>complete bullshit

you haven't explained why all this Sassanian art depict themselves with dark complexion just like contemporary Iran

These are true Zoroastrians:

Listen and learn and improve your life instead of being a bitter mongrel.

Type 1 doesn't exist and never did. All those ancient kings are depicted with curly hair and aquiline features. Aryan and Indo-European, yes, but despite what naziboos say, "Aryans" were never majority light-haired. I get what groups you're referring to, but it could be misleading to westerners who associate "Aryan" with blonde germanics.

IRAN IS WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

pic related is Larijani. A "white" Iranian and retarded hardliner Khomeini lover. please explain?

(((Sassanian art)))

Sure, and where is your evidence?

I provided my evidence, the geographic location of those sculptures of true Sassanian kings crushing the Parthians skulls under the hooves of their horses, being depicted as Aryans crushing the manlets, is evidence. You show some random pictures on some random crappy pottery.

Yes.
t. 100% aryan blood true Persian who makes the Irish cower in fear with my whiteness

Who cares? You people are faggots.

Jason Reza Jorjan is literally half Iranian half European.

Not only this but Jorjan is Persian for Georgian you dumbass. A lot of the Georgians that migrated to Iran that I referred to here changed their last name to Jorjan it's literally the word for Georgian

holy fuck

No, that is exactly how it was. Look at sculptures of the ruling classes of Achaemanid and Sassanids, they do not have curly hair, those are beads in the beard, a decoration of the ancient world. Ancient Persian Aryan ruling classes were White.

Very simple, according to philosophical Zoroastrian understanding, we have free will, free will to be of Ahura Mazda or of Angra Mainyu. He seeks power instead of truth, that is why he allied with the Islamic Republic, the Islamic Republic has a lot opportunistic followers of Ahriman within them, they do not care for truth, but power.

Humans are free to choose to do evil or good, he made his choice and he will have to answer for his choice when the forces of Ahura Mazda reclaim Iran.

It doesn't matter if he is Georgian or half European, what matters is that he is a true follower of Zarathustra and is doing great work for the interest of true Aryan Iranian Persian culture. You do not have to be Persian to be a follower of Zarathustra, you can be white, it doesn't matter, as long as you understand and practice the philosophical zoroastrianism, Ahura Mazda is with you and you weaken Angra Mainyu every day.

I'm not saying they weren't white, I'm saying they weren't "pure nordic aryan babayfaced germanic somalian-importing ubermensch". I'm saying they had dark hair, often curly.

No they're fucking not.

So you admit type 1 etc was all bullshit thank you

Sonboly was a tanned German

No, I don't. I get that you are a low IQ mongrel, but why do you commit so many logical fallacies?

Jason Reza Jorjani might be half European, but he is more Iranian than you ever will be, because he understands and promotes the true Aryan Persian Iranian culture.

You are just a triggered loser that hasn't done shit and doesn't understand the history of his own country or culture.

It matters not, you and your kind have no future in Iran and you know it.

Tell me, what are your religious believes? understanding of the world, go on.

Next shooter right here

>implying your understanding of "being Iranian" is correct

You aren't even Zoroastrian. Just read a little bit about it and tell me the real Zoros that kept their traditions and culture aren't real Zoros.

My father met a Zoro in Yazd in the 1970's that couldn't even speak modern Farsi, he still spoke some old dialect, possibly Avestan or something. But he had to talk to this guy through a translator. He was a real Zoro, not some wannabe diaspora like yourself. You'll never be Zoroastrian and you're polluted with Western culture. You're a westerner

Zarathustra didn't care for "keeping their traditions and culture", he came and smashed the order of his time and taugth people the philosophical wisdom of Zoroastrianism. No dogma, no retarded praying 5 times a day, no rituals with 0 understanding of the world around you.

Those isolated brown retards are not real Zoroastrians, they do not follow the teachings of Zarathustra.

Again, listen and learn:

Also, instead of shitposting, show us your face, what are you scared of? I already showed you mine :)

Lets see how Iranian you really are :)

youtube.com/watch?v=iH0gl6OXXt4
>doing Nazi salute during German national anthem

you never showed me your face.

Yes, I did. Scroll up and learn to read English you low IQ subhuman.

is this you?

Obviously.

you look like type 3

I'm so much whiter than this guy. Iranian my ass, you look like a half black

According to this dude's own typology he is type 3.5

White skin, IQ of 133. Your comments mean nothing, now post your picture :)

Post your picture :)

I have nothing to prove to you, but let me tell you that even by Tunisia's standards you're pretty brown (it's about the features).

Stop lying to yourself, you have 0 aryan blood, that much is obvious lol.

Couldn't careless about your IQ, it is of little matter.

No

t. user who just got Merkilled at McDonalds

you increased exposure but you look like every other Iranian cunt except you can't grow a beard

So let me get this straight

>half Iranian half European
>its arguable if he's even half Iranian because of his surname
>arguably full European born in Iran is being billed as an example of a genetically pure Persian
why would someone do this lol

I've seen Tunisians in real life and they all looked like semitic brown arab fags. Post your picture faggot, why are you scared?

If the dutch poster isn't trolling I genuinely think he might have Aspergers or something. He's very desperate to hang on to his """""aryan""""" heritage. He's having a Sonboly tier identity crisis.

But he's totally wrong on Zoroastrians, the faith if steeped in ritual and tradition and while not all Zoroastrians dogmatically follow the customs and it's more of an identity for them, they wouldn't accept this autist in his community because they're used to neo-Zoroastrians that are basically sperg wannabes

Keep on cherry picking pictures you half-wit.

I could post Ahmadinejad's face as to represent all iranians if I was as dishonest as you.

please dont go sonboly on netherlands, irano-dutchbro

being white isnt all that anyway

its like being anything else tbqh

Keep lying and throwing baseless accusations. It is because of brown rape babies like you that Dutch people kept telling me "aren't you too light skinned to be Iranian" or "I thought you were Italian" which I fucking hated. You brown type 3 Iranians are not real Iranians, you are fucking rape babies.

Now post your fucking picture, I want to see your face, you low IQ coward, Ahriman vermin hiding behind lies and deceith.

We will kill all of you soon.

Those are the type of Tunisians I saw in real life, now you can show me a different face, post your face and lets see if your earlier comments will hold up.

Why are you scared? Are you perhaps a semitic Arab rape baby? I think so :)

m8 you are type 3 we can see that even though you increased light exposure on the pic to make you look whiter

Post another two pictures without exposure and we'll be set.

Btw, I don't believe to have any white blood. Still look way whiter than you do, that's why I am dubious.

Keep on "thinking" lol

I won't go sonboli, because I want to exterminate muslims and Islam and especially Iranian muslims in WARFARE, where I can kill thousands and thousands of them personally. I want to burn down mosques, be it in Europe or Iran.

Also, if I did do shooting, it wouldn't be insecure beta bullied tier like sonboli, he was type 3 Ianian.

Mine will be better, superior, smarter, type 2 Iranian tier. Calculated and high damage to the most influential mosque of the Netherlands, with casualty numbers in the hundreds.

The Walt Disney Corporation has been forced to make some uncomfortable truths known about the racial makeup of ancient Persians, after modern-day Persians planned to boycott the company’s big-budget movie over the race of its lead actor.

“Persians were very light skinned. […] The Turks kind of changed everything. But back in the 6th century, a lot of them were blond and blue-eyed,” Disney executives quoted Jerry Bruckheimer as saying, reports MovieLine.com.

Some modern-day Persians are not happy with the fact that Disney’s big summer vehicle, Prince of Persia, has a White European, Jake Gyllenhaal, as its lead actor.

Bruckheimer’s little-known historical detail was confirmed by Disney’s Middle Eastern consultant, who has reached out to skeptical cultural organizations to insist that Prince of Persia is the “anti-300.”

The movie 300 was sharply criticized by Persians as carrying an anti-Iranian message.

“If we went back in time 1,700 years to the mythological era, all Iranians would look like Jake Gyllenhaal,” note the Disney Middle Eastern consultant.

Hahaha

I dunno, they always have that fucked up hair line.
I cant tell if they are white or some sort of mud blood.

I will say they are not though just to be safe.

I haven't increased shit, keep lying. I'll laugh at you triggered brown semitic rape babies :)

You're scared to post another picture ?lol

Javad I have nothing against Persians but that exposure is up whether you affected it yourself or not.

It is true, Ancient Iranian ruling class were White. There is no shame in admitting this, I am a type 2 Iranian and I've seen this truth based on experience in Iran.

It is the brown, hairy, low IQ, manlet "shia are bro-tier" arab rape baby semites that deny this and refuse to accept the truth for what it is. Most of them are terified of doing DNA tests, because they will be confronted with their brown arab origin.

where is your proofs

All the Sassanian and Archaemenid art shows people with curly hair and aquiline features. The mosaics and art posted show people with dark complexion. Where is your proofs?

Everyone says you're type 3 by the way

Call him Hussein or Ali, these are type 3 Shia names that he deserves

>tfw both my first and last name are non-Islamic Persian

>curly hair
>where is your proof

Kek, have you ever been to Iran and Naqshe Rostam? Or did you only visit the shia holy shrines you brown low IQ manlet arab rape baby :)?

You want more pictures, post one of yourself and I will post more :)

Having Persian name while being a brown skinned manlet subhuman doesn't mean you are Persian. I've seen people like you, kek.

You look sort of jewish.

I hate Iran but I love Persia.

Yes. Just like us Armenians

Shut your fucking mouth, I assure you I have done DNA test and I had 0 JEWISH, ok??? 0 JEWISH. I have nothing against Jews, but I am not Jewish, trust me ;)

Ali seems like a pretty cool guy

he can be Honoraryan

The reliefs you refer to at Naqsh-e Rostam depict curly hair and aquiline features.

Middle Eastern people share a lot of their facial features. No need to get angry over that bro

he's right, you have a big nose and poor eyesight. classic jewish features. you're type 4 Iranian

No, they don't, it depicts full and long hair. The holes in the scultpture doesn't mean it is curly you dumb low IQ brown fag.

Post your picture.

It's his Arab genes chimping out

Oy vey motherfuckers, TRUST ME, I AM NOT JEWISH, GET BACK ON TOPIC!

what about Israel? they are your kebab remover cousins

Also, not that there is anything wrong with being Jewish, but I am jus not Jewish. No disrespect to my Jewbro's out there. Jews are cool because they kill arabs, brown muslims and crush Islam. Persians can learn a lot from them :)

>(((Shut your fucking mouth, I assure you I have done DNA test and I had 0 JEWISH, ok??? 0 JEWISH. I have nothing against Jews, but I am not Jewish, trust me)))
Ok "Muhammad, but I am not an Arab"

>implying I had the misfortune of having arab name

Kek.

I have Persian + X name, but it isn't Arabic.

why dont you post another picture to shut us up ?
not sure what you're trying to do here
if you seek validation post another pic
unless you post another picture you'll be considered type 3 or 4 by everyone here but you