>get a longer sentence than he for assault with illegal weapon

>be european
>nigs try to break into your house
>brandish knife
>get fined for threatening

>be european
>get raped
>rapist gets community service and you get fined for hate crimes against islam

You euros can shit talk us all you want., but if someone fucking comes into my house I can kill them. You are literally at the mercy of a criminal. How did you let your country get so cucked.

euros don't really have to worry about a feral nigger as often as we do tho, so your point is kind of moot.

They havd to worry about rabid muslims, who are probably worse than niggers

That is what happens when a Central Bank is allowed to control the issuance of currency in a society.

Once they get total control of all media, industry and courts, the rights of the little people go out the window. Possession of effective weaponry is one of the first rights that Authoritarian Central Bankers want take away from the little guy. I makes revolt against their corruption much harder.

I'd still rather take the higher chance of dealing with an intruder and be able to defend myself versus living in a society where self defense is a criminal act.

Stop believing everything on Sup Forums

This fucking meme of Europe being equivalent to Germany has to die.

Also Germany has pretty solid self defense laws.

Europeans lived in a bubble for a long time. Now with the massive invasion of muslims that their own government invited that bubble has been popped. I would expect laws like this to change dramatically over the next decade or two

If you feel comfortable shooting kebaps invading your home with your fists and teeth, then yes.
You can't even buy pepper spray with the intention to spray it into some rampaging niggers fucking face, you need a "Kleiner Waffenschein" for that. But good luck with your cheap dog defense spray that, yes, is legal to be used in a self defense situation :^)

>be european
>refugee kills people with machete
>drive him over with bmw
>get a longer sentence than him for attempted assassination

Did he get in trouble for that? No no no

>kebaps invading your home
Come on, don't be retarded.

I don't. I can believe that eurocucks have way more terrorist attacks than we do. More muslums more terror

Those girls who got raped in their homes after kebaps did knock'n'rape don't count, am I right :^)

They have way more but 911 will keep us on top of the kill count for a few more years

What's the likelyhood of that happening to you.
We had more terrorism without any muslim involvment for a long time. Americans seem to forget that.

>european

a roach ran over the sandnigger

>be White European native woman
>get raped by Muslim 13 year old
>get pregnant
>can't abort the baby because it would be a hate crime

Thousands of cases like this in France, UK, and Germany. They forced those women to give birth.

>implying roaches are not European
>implying Germancucks don't want them in the EU

And Sup Forums proves again that no one is interested in a real discussion.
Good bye.

They are what the bongs call "Asian".

Yes, fuck off to your leftist circlejerk on f*book.

>german media calls them Südeuropäer so it must be true
>Merkelcucks = all Germans

Käsejude bitte

Sup Forums? Real discussion? Wrong wesbite, friend.

>live in Poland
>don't ever need a gun

>German people did not elect Merkel and her party for more than 12 years straight

Achmed bitte

It's not even about needing it but about the government taking taxes and use them to piss in your face by telling you you can't even have basic tools.

>again all germans voted for merkel

sure thing Blerim

But you can get a hunting rifle/shotgun very easily here. A sporting pistol/rifle is a little bit harder to get. A self-defence gun is impossible to get.

>implying you made any effort to convince your felllow cucks

Wie läuft die Dönerbude?

Then maybe less basic tools but more like basic human rights like defending yourself.

You mean I can't use pepper spray or a knife or an axe or anything like that?

You can't use a Glock 19, I can. The guy who is trying to kill you is probably better armed than you and it's a shame that your government mandates to be victimized even more, despite already being in a way worse stand (element of surprise, being a decent human being while your attacker is a fucking animal, etc).

>be European
>magdump on home invaders
>plant airsoft piece(s) on them
>the replica was real in your mind
>the use of deadly force was justified and appropriate for the threat at hand
that's how it's done son

you fags get your house raided for hate speech on the internet

>the guy is better armed than me
No. Small time criminals simply don't have guns here. Big time criminals are none of my concern.